Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 2:19 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
KathyF Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 5:46 PM | Message # 121
Rip Snorter

Go have coffee in Brentwood at Cafe Luxxe! Sit in Simon's favorite seat, and soak it all in! I did that very thing, and I felt his presence. heart

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 8:02 AM | Message # 122
Rip Snorter

Thank you guys, for helping me with posting stuff here! So I have not so much work on my vacation!
Jimmy was so excited about the book, that his first word was "GORGEOUS"
He emailed me , that he'll be very lucky to give it Simon!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 8:43 AM | Message # 123
Fair Dinkum

Tanja, I'm totally overwhelmed at the moment. I'm so happy for you! You met Jimmy! You sat on Jane's couch???? Love the photo of you with Jane's car (dream....would love to be there too! ...).
I'm curious if you get some reaction from Simon, maybe he also posts a comment on instagram! I'm so excited! Have a wonderful week there in LA!
I wish I could be with you ...

Tassie Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 5:22 PM | Message # 124
Bee's Knees

So pleased you're having such a brilliant time Tanja. Can't wait to hear all about it.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 6:17 PM | Message # 125
True Blue

jajajajaja!!!!!!
I´m so exited, too! I wonder how you manage to stay on the ground, Tanja (you do, don´t you?!)...So Wow!
Enjoy yout trip!
And keep us posted...

flynns1 Date: Wednesday, 12-Nov-14, 6:33 PM | Message # 126
Blow-In

Thank You Tanja So Much For Sharing Your Awesome Trip, Hope Simon Likes The Book You Put Alot Of Your Time Into It And For That Will Be Eternally Grateful!!!. Glad You Got To Meet Him You Deserved It !!!!

Tanja Date: Monday, 01-Dec-14, 8:39 PM | Message # 127
Rip Snorter

Hi guys!

I can't thank you enough for all your support and lovely words!! I said it so often, this week in L.A. was simple magic and I'm still on the cloud 7. It feels like a dream.
Some of you knows Sabine from twitter as SimonBakerFP. She has nothing to do with the book, just spent her vacation with me there.
As I promise, here is review of the meeting with Simon, sorry for my English.

November, 11, 2014 Filming TM 7x10 in Santa Clarita.

We spent the whole day on location.
All people from crew were very friendly to us. A member of crew has offered us something warm to drink, coffee or tea and take snacks from place where cast and crew eating. I thought WOW!! Another man showed us the restroom. After that we went back to our place.
Another member of crew Jeff, brought us later big pieces of pizza. We were very thankfull for this.

It's about 5.00pm, getting dark and nothing happens.
We eat our Pizza and Sabine says all time that he will not come to us. But I say, he must, he knows that we're here. Just after that I see
that Matt and Simon came out from the bank (where are filmed to this time) and looking towards to us.

Few minutes later I see Simon coming to us. Really stupid moment with pizza in the hand LOL I put my pizza away and clean my hands on the pants.
Matt stays few meters away and Simon is coming closer to us with very shy smile. I'm so happy that I do the first step, give him my hand and say, Hi, Simon, I'm Tanja from Germany. He speels my name proper. The same with Sabine. His handshake is soft, but not like a fish LOL

His first question is, if I freeze , because I weard just the vest and it was chilly day. I said no, my breast is warm and that's ok. Then he asked us,WHAT WE'RE DOING THE WHOLE DAY HERE? I said to him because you, but of course not only, also TM and you LOL LOL LOL Sabine said to him that she waited 5 years for this moment and he answered REALLY???
Then I told him about that I met Jimmy and that he has a gift from fans for him and that he will get it on Wednesday. Simon: WOW!

All time I looked in his beautiful eyes (the glasses were not dark), I saw also his face lines. Then I talked about that because him I want learn to surf and will take surfing lesson. He was excited, asked me if I have a wet suit. I told him that I'll get one. Ok, said Simon. Then he asked Sabine if she also will take lessons. Sabine: NOOOO!
Then he said that he has not much time and WHERE ARE OUR CAMERAS LOL
I took a picture first with Sabine. Then I told Simon (because surfing) that my husband means I were crazy and Simon looked to me with a shy smile and said, MAYBE. LOL LOL Then Sabine took a picture with me. Short time Sabine looked as she would been not ok. He asked her ARE YOU OK and huged her short with his arm.
I said thank you to Simon that he took time and came to us. He touched my arm and looked in my eyes.
He said bye to us. Then came Matt, talked with us short and we took pictures with him.

Message edited by Tanja - Monday, 01-Dec-14, 8:50 PM

bee Date: Monday, 01-Dec-14, 10:16 PM | Message # 128
Fair Dinkum

Oh Tanja I'm so happy that you and Sabine actually met with Simon. It's no surprise that some of the crew looked after you, they always seem so friendly with the fans. Can't imagine how you felt when you saw Simon walking towards you...he's so gracious with his time for all his fans even though he must be tired with the constant filming! He seems such a great down-to-earth guy and that's why we all love and admire him. You are lucky to have those memories to cherish for ever and thanks for sharing them with us and it's great to know that the Book was such a hit with him. A to you!

marta75 Date: Monday, 01-Dec-14, 10:44 PM | Message # 129
Rip Snorter

Oh Tanja it's amazing ! You shake his hand (sorry I know it's stupid of me but I would like shake Simon's hand) tongue

Fran Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 0:12 AM | Message # 130
Fair Dinkum

Thanks very much for dong this Tanja. How lovely of the crew to look after you that way. And Simon sounds as sweet and unassuming as we all believed him to be.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 8:51 AM | Message # 131
Fair Dinkum

Tanja ...
He is just so special isn't he? love
I really LOVED listen to your story!
Felt a little bit like I was there too ...you did it and we all are so lucky you shared your story with us.

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 10:50 AM | Message # 132
Fair Dinkum

Tanja, thank you for sharing Simon story with us

KathyF Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 2:52 PM | Message # 133
Rip Snorter

I love that story! What a wonderful memory for you. I tour Warner Brothers for the day tomorrow. Don't know if they'll be filming though. Hope so. I'd love the chance to see Simon.

Tanja Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 3:52 PM | Message # 134
Rip Snorter

I'm so glad that you guys love the story!! Don't forget, that you all have a big part on that !

KathyF, Fingers crossed for you dear friend! I hope you can see this amazing man!

Message edited by Tanja - Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 4:13 PM

June Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 5:13 PM | Message # 135
Bee's Knees

I'm so glad for you, Tanja. A moment to keep forever. Thank you again for what you do with the book and for sharing with us your meeting with Simon.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Fan book "The Fabulous Baker Boy" for Simon Baker
  • Page 9 of 9
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz