Wednesday, 17-Apr-24, 0:50 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Six Degrees of Simon Baker (A game to connect other actors and directors to Simon Baker)
Six Degrees of Simon Baker
justlook3 Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 6:36 AM | Message # 31
Bee's Knees

Note: Somewhere I'm going to launch Six Degrees of Stanley Tucci!

Ricky Gervais was in Night at the Museum with Carla Gugino who was in Women in Trouble with Simon.

Next: Cate Blanchett

lqnt Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 11:24 AM | Message # 32
Ankle Biter

Cate Blanchett was in 'The Good German' with Tobey Maguire who was in 'Ride with the Devil' with Simon.

Regarding Schwarzenegger, there is a more direct link: Arnold was in 'End of Days' with Robin Tunney.

Next: Anthony Hopkins

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 6:54 PM | Message # 33
Bee's Knees

Anthony Hopkins was in "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger" with Naomi Watts who was in "Ring 2" with Simon

Next: Denzel Washington

lqnt Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 7:19 PM | Message # 34
Ankle Biter

Denzel Washington was in 'Out of Time' with Sanaa Lathan who was in 'Something New' with Simon.

I didn't realize when I posted Anthony Hopkins, but there is a cute link between them: Hopkins was in 'Spotswood' with Rebecca Rigg who was in 'E Street' with Simon.

Next: Susan Sarandon

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 8:09 PM | Message # 35
Bee's Knees

^That is a cute connection!
Oooh, one I don't have to search IMDB for!
Susan Sarandon was in "Little Women" with Winona Ryder who was in "Sex and Death 101" with Simon

Next: Christian Slater

Nixenkind Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 8:32 PM | Message # 36
Jillaroo

Christian Slater was in "Hard Cash" with Val Kilmer, who was in "Red Planet" with Simon.

Next: Christian Bale.

lqnt Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 8:44 PM | Message # 37
Ankle Biter

Christian Bale was in 'Velvet Goldmine' with Jonathan Rhys-Meyers, who was in 'Ride with the Devil' with Simon.

Next: Michael Caine.

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 9:00 PM | Message # 38
Bee's Knees

We did Michael Caine on the first page, would you like to pick another person?

lqnt Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 1:42 PM | Message # 39
Ankle Biter

Oh, sorry, I didn't see it.

Gael García Bernal then.

justlook3 Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 6:20 PM | Message # 40
Bee's Knees

I didn't want to cheat, so I figured it was more fair to have you chose again. smile

Gael Garcia Bernal was in A Little Bit of Heaven with Kate Hudson who was in The Killer Inside Me with Simon

Next: Meg Ryan

lqnt Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 7:34 PM | Message # 41
Ankle Biter

wink Thanks, though with Caine there are lots of connections to not repeat the one posted in 1st page (Blame it on Rio with Demi Moore; Cider House Rules with Tobey Maguire; Batman Begins with Tom Wilkinson; etc)

Let's go for one TM related: Meg Ryan was in 'Innerspace' with The Cowboy Robert Picardo who was in TM 4x16 as member of Visualize.

Next: Monica Bellucci.

justlook3 Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 8:05 PM | Message # 42
Bee's Knees

True, I figured there was a more direct path, oh well. Michael Caine's been in so many films.

Monica Bellucci was in The Passion of the Christ with Jim Caviezel who was in Ride With the Devil with Simon.

Next: Sean Connery.

Nixenkind Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 1:14 AM | Message # 43
Jillaroo

Sean Connery was in "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves" (only one scene as King Richard, but it was him :D) with Alan Rickman, who was in "Juda's Kiss" with Simon.

Next: Keira Knightley

Flip Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 4:43 AM | Message # 44
Jillaroo

I decided to take the long way...Keira Knightley was in The Duchess with Charlotte Rampling, who was in Melancholia with Kirsten Dunst, who was in the Spiderman movies with Toby Macguire, who was in Ride With the Devil with Simon.

Next: Peter O'Toole

justlook3 Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 5:07 AM | Message # 45
Bee's Knees

Peter O'Toole appeared on "The Tudors" in an episode with James Frain who guested on The Mentalist (Season 4 "At First Blush")

Next: Hugh Jackman

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Six Degrees of Simon Baker (A game to connect other actors and directors to Simon Baker)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz