Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 9:06 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Six Degrees of Simon Baker (A game to connect other actors and directors to Simon Baker)
Six Degrees of Simon Baker
Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 2:47 PM | Message # 1
Jillaroo

I've always wanted to try this with Simon, because he's worked with so many different people. It's a game to see if you can connect Simon with other actors in less than 6 steps. You can use IMDB to help you out.

I'll start it with Anna Paquin. Anna Paquin is in True Blood with Chris Bauer, who was in Smith with Simon.

Now someone else try to connect: Laurence Fishburne

Nixenkind Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 4:08 PM | Message # 2
Jillaroo

Laurence Fishburne was in "Predators" with Adrien Brody, who was with Simon in "Restaurant" and "The Affair of the Necklace".

Try to connect next: Leonardo DiCaprio

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 5:00 PM | Message # 3
Jillaroo

Leonardo was in Shutter Island with Mark Ruffalo, who was in Ride with the Devil with Simon.

Next: Jack Nicholson

sylvia5993 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 5:10 PM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Jack Nicholson was in " A few good men" with Demi Moore who was in Margin call with Simon

sylvia5993 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 5:12 PM | Message # 5
Bee's Knees

Try Michael Caine

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 5:58 PM | Message # 6
Jillaroo

A girl after my own heart. I almost tossed Caine out there, myself.

Michael Caine was in Bewitched with Nicole Kidman, who was in To Die For with Casey Affleck, who was in The Killer Inside Me with Simon.

How about Ewan McGregor?

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 6:33 PM | Message # 7
Bee's Knees

How fun!!
Ewan McGregor was in The Men Who Stare at Goats with Kevin Spacey who was in both Margin Call and LA Confidential with Simon.
Okay since it's Six Degrees: Kevin Bacon

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 7:30 PM | Message # 8
Jillaroo

Kevin Bacon was in The River Wild with Benjamin Bratt, who was accidentally pushed off a cliff by Simon in Red Planet.

Next up: Johnny Depp

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 7:41 PM | Message # 9
Bee's Knees

Johnny Depp was in the soon to be released Dark Shadows with Chloe Grace Moretz whose first role as a six year old was on two episodes of The Guardian with Simon (okay totally cheated since there was an article posted today on her on the forum! LOL)

Next: Daniel Craig

Nixenkind Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 8:23 PM | Message # 10
Jillaroo

Daniel Craig was in "Dream House" with Naomi Watts, who was in "The Ring 2" with Simon....

Hmmm- next: George Clooney.

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 9:15 PM | Message # 11
Jillaroo

George Clooney was in Syriana with Matt Damon, who was in the Magestic with Catherine Dent, who plays Agent Darcy on the Mentalist with Simon.

How about Al Pacino?

Nixenkind Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 9:53 PM | Message # 12
Jillaroo

Al Pacino was in "Scent of a Woman" with Bradley Whitford, who played Timothy Carter (the guy Patrick Jane mistook for Red John) in the 3rd season's finale of "The Mentalist".

Next: Julia Roberts?

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 10:26 PM | Message # 13
Jillaroo

I have to say that I'm finding out more about some of the Mentalist cast members, too.

Julia Roberts was in Mona Lisa Smile with Dominic West, who I was surprised to see was in The Forgotten with Tim Kang, who is Cho on the Mentalist with Simon.

Next: Benicio Del Toro

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 10:33 PM | Message # 14
Bee's Knees

I think that LA Confidential will be the Six Degrees of Simon key just like JFK is for playing the Kevin Bacon game. LOL.
Anyway
Benicio Del Toro was in The Usual Suspects with Kevin Spacey who was in LA Confidential and Margin Call with Simon.

Next: Tom Hanks

Flip Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 10:47 PM | Message # 15
Jillaroo

I know. I've been trying to avoid LA Confidential, because I'm sure when I get desperate down the road, I'll be turning to it. LOL

Tom Hanks was in The Terminal with Stanley Tucci, who was in The Devil Wears Prada and Margin Call with Simon.

Next: Mel Gibson

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » Six Degrees of Simon Baker (A game to connect other actors and directors to Simon Baker)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz