Friday, 26-Apr-24, 12:45 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Card (2012)
Simon's Birthday Card (2012)
Fran Date: Monday, 23-Jul-12, 9:56 PM | Message # 121
Fair Dinkum

Thanks everyone, its been fun doing it. I must just warn you that I am a little bit disappointed with the quality of the picture, because I had to use MSPaint and the quality is not nearly as good as Photoshop which I don't have and wouldn't know how to use if I did. But I think its OK, I hope your expectations aren't too high, and after all its the thought that counts more than anything else. I was going to put it on Photobucket, but it reduces the size so its no good. I'm pretty sure I've found a way round the problem, which if it works is probably a better option, so it should be OK smile

Kimmi23 Date: Monday, 23-Jul-12, 11:31 PM | Message # 122
Ankle Biter

You've done so much hard work on the card. I'm sure it will come out awesome and amazing. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope Mr. Baker sees it. smile

Geni Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 4:15 AM | Message # 123
Ankle Biter

Fran:
Final count is 50 people from 21 countries

Wow! How cool is that! Fran - thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this website and for making it such a cosy place where we can stay in touch with fellow "smilies" all over the planet! I love it here!
Fingers crossed that Simon gets the collective Bday card that you so kindly put together. I think that he will love it ... because: 1) everyone loves to get a nice bday card and 2) he'll love to see how many people from so many different countries he brought together with his work! kiss

Fran Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 12:22 PM | Message # 124
Fair Dinkum

Job done, I just hope I haven’t made any big mistakes. This is the tweet I’ll send to @mentalistwriter. Clicking on the link opens the image scaled down to fit the browser window, and you have to click on the image to open it full size. I’m not sure whether or not I like that, but there’s nothing I can do to change it, so we’ll have to live with it. For convenience I’ll also display the full-size image here.

Please could you show Simon this Birthday Card which was made for him by 50 fans from 21 countries http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/BirthdayCard2012.jpg

bee Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 12:58 PM | Message # 125
Fair Dinkum

WOW...Fran this looks AMAZING...thanks once again for all your hard work in putting this together for us. You're a STAR! Fingers (and toes) crossed that he sees it. Would love to see his face! hands hands hands hands

lenacr Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 1:41 PM | Message # 126
Dinkie-Di

Fran, this is the most colourful and most interesting card I have ever seen! Well done or bravo as Patrick would say (and we also say in Greece)! Thank you so much! I am so proud to be part of it.
I think it will be a great pity if Simon does not get to see it. So, fingers crossed!!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 2:29 PM | Message # 127
Fair Dinkum

Wow, that's great! Wonderful work, Fran! I SO hope Simon gets to see this!
Tina

Deedee Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 3:39 PM | Message # 128
Bee's Knees

Wow Fran what a lovely card!! Really appreciate all your hard work in putting it together and lets all hope that Simon
gets to see it. I am sure he would be touched by all the care and love that has gone into it.

Maria Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 4:21 PM | Message # 129
Blow-In

This is fantastic Fran
¿ We Know if Simon has received a birthday card

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 4:27 PM | Message # 130
Bee's Knees

Thank you so much for doing all this hard work Fran, it looks very impressive in all it's glory, I am sure he will enjoy it

Nixenkind Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 4:35 PM | Message # 131
Jillaroo

Damn, how WONDERFUL!!!! I'm utterly proud to be a part of it!!! I hope he gets to see it, too, but I trust in the mentalistwriters to show him! Thank you so much, Fran, for all the hard work you put into this.

Tassie Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 5:54 PM | Message # 132
Bee's Knees

It's beautiful Fran, thanks once again. 50 fans from many lands, to wish our boy a day of joy.

Mrpf Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 6:43 PM | Message # 133
Ankle Biter

The result is fantastic !!!

alibongo Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 7:46 PM | Message # 134
Ankle Biter

hi fran could I have fan number 47 please. thanks alison

Tori Date: Tuesday, 24-Jul-12, 8:10 PM | Message # 135
Ankle Biter

I'm excited too. Thanks for the work and I really hope he gets to see it.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Card (2012)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz