Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Simon's Instagram
Fran Date: Monday, 30-Dec-13, 3:00 PM | Message # 91
Fair Dinkum

From 30th November - http://instagram.com/p/hWTXa7sx5u/#

Comment posted by Simon after "My Blue Heaven" aired:
Just want to say thank you for all the nice comments about the episode "My Blue Heaven". It was risky trying to do something so different with the structure and tone of the show. I'm just really glad that most of you enjoyed it and got what I was doing. Many thanks. Simon x

Tina Date: Monday, 03-Feb-14, 10:11 AM | Message # 92
Fair Dinkum

Simon has posted 2 new photos! One of the new airstream of PJ and one of the Headland Soundtrack. Now that's a way to start a Monday Morning!
Found the first one when I got up and til I was finished in the bathroom he had posted another one. I'm so happy he is posting again. Was a long time without a pic.

Still don't know how to save them with Internet Explorer or to link it...sorry.

Message edited by tinamarianne - Monday, 03-Feb-14, 10:12 AM

Fran Date: Monday, 03-Feb-14, 11:30 AM | Message # 93
Fair Dinkum

3rd Feb 14

#loveairstream

http://instagram.com/p/j7zSJjMx8O/#

Headlandsoundtrack.com #lovethisrecord

http://instagram.com/p/j8doZjsx-t/#

Tina Date: Monday, 03-Feb-14, 12:19 PM | Message # 94
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Fran smile

bee Date: Monday, 03-Feb-14, 12:22 PM | Message # 95
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Evy and Fran for the pics. Can't wait to see Jane in his new Airstream....it's a little different from his old Citroen!! tongue

Sun Date: Thursday, 06-Feb-14, 2:00 AM | Message # 96
Cobber

Oh my! CBS is promoting Simon's Instagram account on their Mentalist website!!!
See what this does to the number of followers!!! WOW!!! eek

Fran Date: Thursday, 06-Feb-14, 2:00 PM | Message # 97
Fair Dinkum

It's certainly boosted his followers, a big increase overnight. I have to say, some of the people who comment on there are bat-nuts crazy but I suppose he's learnt to ignore them. Some of the comments I've seen make me think I hope they're commenting from the safety of a locked room
crazy

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 06-Feb-14, 3:25 PM | Message # 98
Fair Dinkum

Quote Fran ()
I have to say, some of the people who comment on there are bat-nuts crazy but I suppose he's learnt to ignore them.

I hope, otherwise he could seriously freak out! blink

Tina Date: Thursday, 06-Feb-14, 3:28 PM | Message # 99
Fair Dinkum

I agree, Fran! Some comments are really way out of line and very strange. And when I see some of the people there post messages EVERY day in a way like Simon was a close friend of them.. and as if he has time and is interested in to read all this stuff ...I can only shake my head about this. But I guess every actor has to deal with this, and I doubt that he reads all the comments.

But it's so nice of him to take the time and post a photo now and then. It really makes me happy every time I find a new one. I sometimes post a comment, but not more than one for a pic.

Fran Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 1:29 PM | Message # 100
Fair Dinkum

Exactly Tina, a pleasant little comment now and then is nice, but some people seem to treat it like a psychiatrist's couch with long rambles about their inner feelings, and others treat it like a cafe where they can chat to their friends, such bad manners apart from anything else.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 7:38 PM | Message # 101
True Blue

Well, I must admit, that I cannot always resist to leave a comment myself (proved right here and now...)
but I read somewhere:
"Just because there is a comment box doesn´t mean you HAVE to comment"

And, of course, it depends on WHAT and HOW you write...sometimes I like to "unfollow" user´s accounts just because of the comments. I´m sure, Simon doesn´t like to read all that - and therefore won´t post answers anymore, like he sometimes used to do before this went awry...

Tina Date: Saturday, 08-Feb-14, 10:06 AM | Message # 102
Fair Dinkum

BBB, I leave a comment to his photos, too, but just one, and it's usually related to the photo. And I'm sure he likes it that people write comments, that they care about him posting pics, but not such personal stuff like some do, every day. It's really embarassing.

It's sad that people like that ruin it for other fans. I remember one Canadian actor I really loved and I had the dream come true to really meet him (I still love him, just not as a real fan anymore like with Simon now), he used to communicate a lot with fans over a board of the tv show he was doing at the time. But then some people wrote awful comments, and he stopped writing on that board.

I guess there are always such persons out there. Sad but true ...

Fran Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-14, 1:30 AM | Message # 103
Fair Dinkum

Not a photo taken by Simon, but posted on his Instagram:

1970 with big sister

http://instagram.com/p/lijkKksx82/#
(Same photo as this one in the Gallery http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/photo....-0-5629 )

Tina Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-14, 9:47 AM | Message # 104
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Fran for putting it on here. This is really a keeper. I have saved it right away. So cute!

bee Date: Saturday, 15-Mar-14, 10:00 AM | Message # 105
Fair Dinkum

Yes thank you Fran. I have saved it too as it's quite rare to see baby Simon pictured with his sister. They make an adorable couple. heart

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Instagram
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz