Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 7:00 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 3: from 1 May 2017)
Simon News, Articles, Info
DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 07-Dec-17, 12:25 PM | Message # 136
Fair Dinkum

Quote bee ()
He has always said he likes a challenge and I see him directing more and more in the future. I hope he doesn't give up acting altogether though!

In a short interview I've seen on twitter, the journalist asks if he's going to direct soon in the future and he says YES. smile It seems he already have another project (maybe the book which Rebecca and him bought the rights recently, Man in the Corner ?)

Deedee Date: Thursday, 07-Dec-17, 12:48 PM | Message # 137
Bee's Knees

Thanks DSP. Videos pics everything just fantastic and I am so so happy for him. So well deserved.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 13-Dec-17, 4:58 PM | Message # 138
Fair Dinkum

Tina please, can you update the Video Gallery with these two: the Simon's Backstage interview at the AACTA, in better quality and longer (2 parts), thanks!

7th AACTA Trailblazer Award - Backstage Interview (2 parts)

Tina Date: Thursday, 14-Dec-17, 9:43 AM | Message # 139
Fair Dinkum

Marie, I updated the video libary. Thanks a lot for finding it.

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 15-Dec-17, 10:52 AM | Message # 140
Fair Dinkum

A great message Mr Baker, hats off. I hope it will be heard in your country. Thanks to Entwife Incognito for sharing it. Did I already say I love this guy?

http://fightforourreef.org.au/simonbaker

bee Date: Friday, 15-Dec-17, 1:22 PM | Message # 141
Fair Dinkum

Such a heartfelt and sincere message from Simon. I agree, something has to be done now before it's too late. Once the damage is done there's no going back!

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 15-Dec-17, 2:35 PM | Message # 142
Fair Dinkum

Simon just has to brace himself now, because though a load of good comments have been posted so far, I can see some hate mail coming soon on twitter or Facebook…

Tina Date: Friday, 15-Dec-17, 4:08 PM | Message # 143
Fair Dinkum

It's a great clip and a good thing. It's terrifying what we people do to this beautiful world...

I can't believe that the Prime Minister let this happen and is destroying this beautiful place. And for what? Money! Is this really all that matters? Money?

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 15-Dec-17, 5:02 PM | Message # 144
Fair Dinkum

Quote Tina ()
I can't believe that the Prime Minister let this happen and is destroying this beautiful place. And for what? Money! Is this really all that matters? Money?

Sadly, yes. Politicians keep on telling us the coal and gas industries are providing jobs so… But what about the Green solutions? Do they know that alternative and renewable energies are creating jobs too?? angry
Simon did a great job with this video. Hope it gets viral…

Deedee Date: Saturday, 16-Dec-17, 0:00 AM | Message # 145
Bee's Knees

It’s tragic to think that something that beautiful and I’ve seen it for myself it’s amazing could be destroyed because of greed. Simons video is fantastic and really gets the message over. Let’s hope something can be done to halt the destruction before it’s too late.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 31-Dec-17, 1:08 PM | Message # 146
Fair Dinkum

Lovely couple! Rebecca's 50 th Birthday Party

From Naomi Watts Instagram http://ligaviewer.com/naomiwatts/1681814220523790195_2135504488

26 years strong... they’ve done good. #lovebirds #simonbaker #rebeccarigg #happybirthday #happynewyear

Tina Date: Sunday, 31-Dec-17, 3:31 PM | Message # 147
Fair Dinkum

Nice photo. I love them together. Thanks for finding it.

bee Date: Sunday, 31-Dec-17, 5:56 PM | Message # 148
Fair Dinkum

True love. heart

Deedee Date: Monday, 01-Jan-18, 4:47 PM | Message # 149
Bee's Knees

Lovely photo. Thanks DSP

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 01-Jan-18, 10:21 PM | Message # 150
Rip Snorter

Thanks DSP lovley pics and Happy New Year everyone and I hope that we will be talking alot more through the year and I cannot wait for the film to come out thanks for keeping me informed of what is going on with the couple and I wish again everyone a Happy New Year.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 3: from 1 May 2017)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz