Saturday, 27-Apr-24, 5:45 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1
sylvia5993 Date: Monday, 17-Feb-14, 11:08 PM | Message # 1396
Bee's Knees

I'm not sure that Simon needs surf lessons, possibly the reverse and he was helping the young women pick up some moves. The surf has been very fierce lately with all the storms in the pacific and my son has also enjoyed the waves, however, in the Zuma area they were even too wild for adept surfers.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 0:37 AM | Message # 1397
Fair Dinkum

I think Evy wanted to say "was giving" surf lessons…
Yes he was more likely to give some tips to the young ladies. Lucky girls!

Evy Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 9:24 AM | Message # 1398
Fair Dinkum

@DS Pallas
Thank you for correcting me. That's I wanted to say ! I still have to improve my English tongue
Of course it's Simon who gave lessons this weekend. As I wrote it's an unconfirmed information (Fran thinks the picture is dated 6 October). But it can be true, the picture seems more recent and was posted yesterday only.

Message edited by Evy - Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 9:24 AM

Tina Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 9:42 AM | Message # 1399
Fair Dinkum

No matter when the pic was taken, it's very nice tongue

Ohhh these lucky girls!

Peithon Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 10:05 AM | Message # 1400
Rip Snorter

Last few years Simon has auctioned off surfing lessons with himself for his kid's school - perhaps these are the winner(s)?

Fran Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 11:02 AM | Message # 1401
Fair Dinkum

The reason I thought it was October is because the same girl is in both photos, but you're right Evy, this is another recent surfing session with a friend of hers who is visiting. It looks as though the girl in both photos knows Simon.

Evy Date: Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 7:38 PM | Message # 1402
Fair Dinkum

@ Fran : As Tinamarianne said "No matter when the pic was taken, it's very nice " biggrin

I saw on "Trumbl" that the friend of the girl who is visiting seems French !

Message edited by Evy - Tuesday, 18-Feb-14, 7:42 PM

Evy Date: Thursday, 20-Feb-14, 11:31 PM | Message # 1403
Fair Dinkum

An article from Cosmopolitan.fr

(a hint of translation : Please DS Pallas HELP ME !!!! for proper and complete translation ........... tongue )

Title : The 10 Commandments of the perfect gentleman

To be gallant gives you points to seduce girls. This is undeniable. Except that sometimes, gentlemen, you forget it. So, to not commit faux pas, here are 10 golden rules to be a perfect gentleman. To learn by heart!

Givenchy will release very soon (March 31, exactly) a new fragrance for men "Gentlemen Only Intense eau de toilette".
Well, it is a good news because we will probably see again in advertising campaigns "our darling", I named the beautiful, very beautiful Simon Baker !

http://www.cosmopolitan.fr/,les-10....465.asp

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 20-Feb-14, 11:54 PM

Tina Date: Friday, 21-Feb-14, 9:48 AM | Message # 1404
Fair Dinkum

It's coming in March? Hopefully in Germany too.
I read that there is also Tonka bean involved in the fragrance, I love Tonka bean! It tastes so good, so I guess it smells good as well!

Evy Date: Friday, 21-Feb-14, 6:52 PM | Message # 1405
Fair Dinkum

Pic Givenchy ad and perfume "Gentlemen only intense" posted on Instagram from an Italian fan

Mossibecca Date: Saturday, 22-Feb-14, 5:10 PM | Message # 1406
Bee's Knees

Oh lovely, now THAT will be a treat to see all around the place when they start to campaign

Tina Date: Sunday, 23-Feb-14, 6:36 PM | Message # 1407
Fair Dinkum

I've never seen anything for the first Gentlemen Only in Germany anywhere, only two ads in magazines. I doubt it
will be in a shop window or a perfume store this time...haven't even seen the bottle in the stores. I bought it at Nice
airport in France.

syriana13 Date: Thursday, 27-Feb-14, 4:08 AM | Message # 1408
Dinkie-Di

New BTS photos
http://simonbakersmile.tumblr.com/post....ines-in

more photos inside

Ivana Date: Thursday, 27-Feb-14, 12:33 PM | Message # 1409
Fair Dinkum

Givenchy Gentlemen Only Intense article in spanish
http://wishmz.com/es....Vs6vna5

June Date: Thursday, 27-Feb-14, 6:20 PM | Message # 1410
Bee's Knees

Translation of the article above from Ivana.

WHAT DOES IT SMELL A SEDUCER LIKE SIMON BAKER?

The Australian actor is the face of “Gentlemen Only Intense” by Givenchy

Handsome, but not excessively. Seducer without looking like an implacable Casanova. Elegant without being pretentious. Masculine but with tender gestures. The gentleman of the 21st century has to get together all these attributes. And to incarnate them nobody like Simon Baker, who is known for his role in The Mentalist.

The Australian actor stars in the Gentlemen Only Intense campaign for Givenchy. He displays all the qualities that have made him famous: courtesy, seduction, natural elegance, latent sensuality and intensity in his eyes. An irresistible man in proper order. Around him, an atmosphere permeated with a fragrance with chords of hide and leather, amber and spicy notes. Supreme masculine, no doubt.

Maybe because of the Australian genetic, Baker is the antithesis of a Hollywood star. Happily married with the actress Rebecca Rigg, he has three children, lives like a normal person, he overexposes himself not much in parties and recognizes that have a life so uninteresting saves him of suffering pursuit from paparazzis. And, coincidences of life, his wife was in high school with Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts. The three established a good friendship and now they are godmothers of two of their kids (Naomi is Stella’s and Nicole is Harry’s). A gesture that the actor insists it’s not a Hollywood pose, but real friendship since before Nicole and Naomi were famous.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz