[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Casting News - Season 5
Casting News - Season 5
Fran Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-12, 0:32 AM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

John Rubinstein
Numerous TV roles including Principal Hobson on 'Desperate Housewives', Dr Charles Taylor on 'The Young and the Restless' and Senator Nathan Caldwell on 'The Guardian'.

Fran Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-12, 0:34 AM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

Dove Cameron
Holly Herkimer in 2 episodes of Shameless in 2012

@DoveCameron
"It's official! Just landed a phenomenal guest star role on The Mentalist! We start shooting next week, and I couldn't be more excited"

Fran Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-12, 0:35 AM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

Kelly Schumann
Small single appearance roles on several TV shows

Fran Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-12, 0:45 AM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

Charlene Amoia
Various TV appearances including Nurse Katie on 'Days of our Lives', Wendy on 'How I Met Your Mother', Anna Schick on' The Young and the Restless'

@CharleneAmoia
"After being a long time fan of this show I am so excited to get the news that I booked a Guest Star as well on CBS' THE MENTALIST!"

justlook3 Date: Saturday, 21-Jul-12, 1:26 AM | Message # 5
Bee's Knees

John Rubinstein was in a detective show called Crazy Like a Fox when I was a kid. It was only on for two seasons, but my family really liked that show and I remember it fondly (my parents were strict about our tv watching, so there aren't too many shows we did see!). So he and the late Jack Warden (who played his dad) are actors who I was always glad to see on my tv in anything they ended up on.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 25-Jul-12, 1:16 AM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

Rome's Polly Walker Joins The Mentalist as New FBI Agent

Fans of The Mentalist looking to get a read on the show’s upcoming fifth season, take note: Rome hellraiser Polly Walker is joining the cast in a major recurring role, TVLine has learned exclusively.

The English actress — who scored a Golden Globe nod for her role as Julius Caesar’s manipulative niece on HBO’s period drama — will play Senior FBI agent Alexa Shultz, a gorgeous, fierce and incredibly competent alpha female with a quick-witted personality.

Walker’s post-Rome credits include Syfy’s Caprica and Sanctuary. She’s set to make her Mentalist debut in the show’s season premiere on Sunday, Sept. 30.

http://tvline.com/2012/07/24/the-mentalist-polly-walker/

Fran Date: Thursday, 26-Jul-12, 7:39 PM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

The Mentalist Books Parks and Recreation Star for Season Premiere

Ever imagined what a Parks and Recreation crossover with The Mentalist might look like? This could be as close as you'll ever get.

Parks mainstay Jim O'Heir will guest-star on the upcoming Season 5 premiere of The Mentalist, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively. O'Heir will play a hotel manager who may have some valuable information to offer Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and his team about their latest investigation.

O'Heir will join Rome veteran Polly Walker, who was recently cast as a quick-witted FBI agent who will recur during The Mentalist's fifth season.

Besides his work on Parks as the oft-mocked but incredibly well-endowed Jerry, O'Heir, 50, has made guest appearances on such shows as Parenthood, Just Shoot Me and ER.

http://www.tvguide.com/News....02.aspx

Fran Date: Friday, 27-Jul-12, 9:43 AM | Message # 8
Fair Dinkum

'The Mentalist' scoop: Meet the handsome new FBI agent

A trio of Feds are coming to The Mentalist next season.

Actor Ivan Sergei (Crossing Jordan, Charmed) has just been hired in a recurring role for the CBS drama’s fifth season playing the first of three federal agents that are joining the show’s cast. Sergei plays FBI Agent Gabe Mancini, a tough, handsome agent who comes off as hotheaded at times, but overall is a good guy.

We don’t know yet what the agents are doing at the CBI, but you can be sure Patrick Jane [Simon Baker] isn’t going to be too thrilled about it. Sergei first appears in The Mentalist season premiere on Sept. 30

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/26/the-mentalist-ivan-sergei/

bee Date: Friday, 27-Jul-12, 9:57 AM | Message # 9
Fair Dinkum

Nice to hear about these new FBI agents but we stilll haven't heard who will replace Wainwright at the CBI! Interesting....... confused

Fran Date: Friday, 27-Jul-12, 12:46 PM | Message # 10
Fair Dinkum

Good point, no news yet about the new head of the CBI. I wonder if that means they won't be in the 1st 2 episodes.

Fran Date: Friday, 27-Jul-12, 4:23 PM | Message # 11
Fair Dinkum

Comment by Peithon (thanks) "Drew Powell is playing one of the other agents, I would think the lunk" (FBI Agent Reede Smith)

Also tweeted by Drew Powell (@thedrewpowell) on 25th July "Looking forward to doing several episodes of #TheMentalist. Playing a G-man."

justlook3 Date: Saturday, 28-Jul-12, 7:56 AM | Message # 12
Bee's Knees

Well Wainwright didn't appear until episode 4 last year. LaRoche was still in charge through episode 2. I wonder if Bertrum will be back now that Unforgettable was cancelled? Or will they have some other until now unseen grand pooba play that role? [I was under the impression that Unforgettable was cancelled but it wasn't, so scratch Bertrum speculation]

Message edited by justlook3 - Sunday, 29-Jul-12, 7:51 PM

bee Date: Saturday, 28-Jul-12, 9:36 AM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

I know it's not likely but I would love to see Minelli come out of retirement. He was like a father figure for Lisbon and I also enjoyed the banter between him and Jane. If JJ LaRoche returned Jane could always play his "tupperware box" card to get his own way!! Whoever it is they will have their work cut out with Jane!! unsure

Message edited by bee - Saturday, 28-Jul-12, 10:02 AM

Alejandra Date: Thursday, 09-Aug-12, 11:03 AM | Message # 14
Ankle Biter

Livia Treviño will play a Female Guard in ep 501 "The Red Glass Bead"

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1752251/

Fran Date: Saturday, 11-Aug-12, 10:13 AM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

Yani Gellman (@yanigellman) - http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0312454/

10th August
Great day on set of the #mentalist with @OYeoman . Class act all the way #throwsameanhooktoo

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Casting News - Season 5
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz