Sunday, 28-Apr-24, 9:00 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Episode Chat Poll (Vote for your preferred approach for Episode Chat threads)
Episode Chat Poll
Please vote for your preferred option
1. 2 threads - US & UK pace [ 10 ] [25.00%]
2. A separate thread for each episode [ 30 ] [75.00%]
Answers total: 40
hellenna Date: Sunday, 23-Sep-12, 9:14 PM | Message # 16
Blow-In

Hi girls,
I'm from Greece, i will be watching the episode Monday evening from internet .I think option two works for me but i dont mind which option u take in the end biggrin biggrin I'm going to participate anyway !!!!! thanks so much bye bye bye bye bye

pip Date: Sunday, 23-Sep-12, 10:05 PM | Message # 17
Cobber

i dont mind which way you go with this Fran. I watch in the uk but a very good friend downloads the episodes for me as they air in the US (she's a Mentalist fan too) so whatever you choose is ok for me. smile

bunnyt Date: Sunday, 23-Sep-12, 11:17 PM | Message # 18
Jillaroo

I prefer option 2 because it's better for people of other nationalities. When they can see the episode, then they can go and leave a comment in the "episode space"!I think it's better also for the opportunity to comment "that" episode days after!
...sorry for my terrible english... tongue

sylvia5993 Date: Sunday, 23-Sep-12, 11:49 PM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

Since I'm in the U.S. I vote for 1 so one can chat as soon as the epi is viewed, and so many to have the access to it the next day. I would however not want to spoil it for others who have to wait. So let the majority rule, I'm easy.

Deedee Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 10:47 AM | Message # 20
Bee's Knees

Thought I would like to comment on new season this year but really don't know what would be best option. Sorry no help there ! Will happily go with the flow.
I too will try that link (thanks Angel) as I just cannot wait this year. Goodness knows when channel 5 will get there act together ?

Nixenkind Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 1:56 PM | Message # 21
Jillaroo

For those who want to watch the episodes online (like I do), I have two additional links:
http://www.tv-links.eu/tv-shows/The-Mentalist_458/
and
http://watchseries.eu/serie/the_mentalist

Lena Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 2:14 PM | Message # 22
Dinkie-Di

Nixenkind, many thanks for the links.

Juney Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 4:23 PM | Message # 23
Bee's Knees

I voted 1 but naturally will go with the flow. I'm a bit surprised that 2 is in majority as it wlll take up a lot of space but on reflection might be easier to comment on. In other words I don't know what I'm talking about. wacko

Deedee Date: Monday, 24-Sep-12, 5:05 PM | Message # 24
Bee's Knees

Thanks also for the links, Nixenkind.

alibongo Date: Tuesday, 25-Sep-12, 10:34 AM | Message # 25
Ankle Biter

Hi I did origonally vote for 2 threads, but thinking about it, I realised that we all watch up to date episodes online, so i'm changing my vote. we will be able to have extra debates when we see them again finally on tv. any excuse to talk about the mentalist is fine with me biggrin

Alba Date: Wednesday, 26-Sep-12, 5:30 PM | Message # 26
Blow-In

I agree with bonnyt... choosing option 2

Fran Date: Thursday, 27-Sep-12, 11:57 PM | Message # 27
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the votes and comments. The winner is Option 2 - A separate thread for each episode.

I suggest that each episode thread is created by the first person to comment (using the 'New Topic' button), and that we use a standard naming convention of episode number and title e.g. 01 The Crimson Ticket

Only 3 days to go

Fran Date: Friday, 28-Sep-12, 5:38 PM | Message # 28
Fair Dinkum

Quote (Fran)
I suggest that each episode thread is created by the first person to comment

I've changed my mind about this. I'm going to do away with the Press Releases thread, and as each Press Release becomes available I'll create an episode thread with its Press Release as the first post.

sorchauna Date: Friday, 28-Sep-12, 5:51 PM | Message # 29
Jillaroo

Does anbody in the UK know when the new season will be kicking off?
Never knew 5* had the rights and here in Ireland I was watching in on RTE and they only finished up a few weeks ago so wont have it until December I say! And I could have been watching so much sooner!

Fran Date: Friday, 28-Sep-12, 6:15 PM | Message # 30
Fair Dinkum

Hi sorchauna - The new season is always shown on Channel 5 (repeats are on 5*), but they haven't advised a date yet. Last year the season kicked off on 10th November which was 7 weeks behind the US. The US premiere is a week later this year, so I think November is the earliest we're likely to see it in the UK.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Episode Chat Poll (Vote for your preferred approach for Episode Chat threads)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz