Sunday, 28-Apr-24, 10:01 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 03 Not One Red Cent (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
03 Not One Red Cent
Tina Date: Wednesday, 17-Oct-12, 6:56 PM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

I really liked the episode, a lighter one but I don't get tired watching it. Typical Jane behavior, love it!
I really don't care about those shoes though. Terrible.
For me it's one of the really good light episodes. I love the RJ eps best or something like episode 2, but these are very enjoyable. It can't be always drama. That's what makes the show so great, the good mix of both fun and drama.

angel Date: Wednesday, 21-Nov-12, 6:21 PM | Message # 17
Cobber

this was a fun episode from the start when he was in the shoe shop and the guy asked for his name and he says 'still jane'. But when he was putting some sort of talc or whatever under his feet on his socks was so funny. And when he nearly got shot after when the shoemaker went all funny and jane tried to get him on the floor. But the loaner shoes were hidious. but this was a very light and relaxing episode. But after mancini first encounter with lisbon i actualy liked him when they were outside and he offered her a poker game. he was ok and the game where turned out bertram was in it. Lisbon held her own. The robbery story was great and i honestly though the main suspect was the killer and never figured it to be girlfriend of victim. Loved the putting all the workers in vault and trying to catch them out. But what i enjoyed most was the lovely banter between grace and jane. i so missed this. They were playing off each other so well. Wonderful and the best scene was the end when grace wrote her 2nd name down and jane says he can make out 2 words the last being 'you' and she leaves smiling and he goes to look and cheekily says thats not very nice. Priceless. Go grace

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 03 Not One Red Cent (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz