Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 12:51 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 05 Red Dawn (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS (filmed as 5.06, 100th episode))
05 Red Dawn
hellenna Date: Tuesday, 30-Oct-12, 11:13 PM | Message # 16
Blow-In

Finally i managed to see the 5 episodes ALL TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yeiiii biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin i 'm so happy smile smile and thrilled!!!!!All epis are awesome, but the most exciting was the last one.OMG!!! I do believe that Simon deserves an Emmy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come one people what are you waitinf for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hands hands hands hands hands hands

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 29-Nov-12, 10:19 PM | Message # 17
True Blue

May be a little late, and perhaps you all noticed this before:

rewatching the first ep of this 5th season I just realized FBI-Agent Alexa Schultz as the same person
who told Minelli about Jane´s stay in the "insane-asylum" in "Red Dawn"! The one in the limo
with this dubious person we all thought might have been RJ in person. So, she´s the FBI-mole then?

I wouldn´t be surprised to see her again;)

angel Date: Monday, 03-Dec-12, 10:27 PM | Message # 18
Cobber

Well what can i say. This was a brilliant classic episode. From the moment jane appeared i really wanted to hug him. He was so sad and vulnerable but amazing what working on a case did for him. it was lovely to go back and see how it started. So good to see minelli there. i miss him as boss. Cho still as deadpan as ever. And wow the hair, buffed up. Thank god van pelt was to take over the last agent, god he was a bit of a pain. Even when jane told him his wife and child was murdered he still acted like a jerk. Rigsby picking out van pelt file was a nice touch. But what a punch. poor jane the first of many to come. But i loved how the case worked and i felt for jane when the father of the victim asked jane if he had kids and was surprised to hear jane say no. Like he was in denial. But the end rouse when jane came into his own with the made up tarot cards. It was so engrossing and i loved how rigsby played along and closed his eyes. So funny. But the end on the couch with his trademark vest i assume that was current jane dreaming of old days or was that the first time he put the vest on? Loved it totaly

Hayseed Date: Monday, 17-Jun-13, 5:25 AM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

Saw the rerun of this tonight. What an amazing episode - one of my very favorite ever. "Teresa Lisbon is a nice name."

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 05 Red Dawn (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS (filmed as 5.06, 100th episode))
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz