Friday, 19-Apr-24, 10:05 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 12 Little Red Corvette (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
12 Little Red Corvette
sylvia5993 Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-13, 2:27 AM | Message # 16
Bee's Knees

We are all missing Grace and Amanda had her baby last week, she should soon be back on set.

June Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-13, 1:25 PM | Message # 17
Bee's Knees

Congratulations Amanda. I hope both are good.

Lena Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-13, 2:23 PM | Message # 18
Dinkie-Di

Thanks sylvia for the news and congratulations to Amanda.

Evy Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-13, 4:28 PM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

I noticed: it is quite rare to point out, PJ wears a grey suit. This changes the blue !

lenacr Date: Wednesday, 16-Jan-13, 5:20 PM | Message # 20
Dinkie-Di

Congratulations to Amanda and all the best to the baby and the happy parents!!!

angel Date: Monday, 11-Mar-13, 7:12 PM | Message # 21
Cobber

well what can i say. A truly classic episode. From the opening scene with the absolute brutal murder and volker watching it was all go go go. My god was Volker menacing in this episode. He made Red John look lame. Kudos to Cusick who was brilliant in a memorable role which s5 has produced this season with Volker and Lorelei. Brilliant arc. Loved Jane giving Lisbon advice of how to be dishonest to get what you want to the point he didn't have to tell her anymore as she has learned from the master. Loved how the team worked together on this.

Truly a rollercoaster ride with light relief from Rigsby taking cho's drink and spitting it out. God i did not expect Volker main man to get so scared to just walk in front of a bus. That made me jump. But it was a great turn by Bauer. Brenda was a shock, how could she be in his pocket. But the terror this man instils is amazing. Loved how jane sat calmly on his couch and said to Volker ' Your afraid of us, and you should be'. The best line and scene of the episode. Then the chase is on and Volker desperate now to do his own dirty work and what a ending it was. Again kidos to Cusick. Brilliant. Will almost miss him. Brilliant episode and one of the best

Hayseed Date: Monday, 08-Jul-13, 9:57 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

My favorite scene in this one (watched the rerun last night) was when Jane comes into Lisbon's office to find her frustrated and stuck on the case. Without making a big deal he just sits down to help her, and then asks her if he can finish her food.

So much said in the subtext of one tiny scene. Good writing, well played.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 09-Jul-13, 9:34 PM | Message # 23
Fair Dinkum

I love that moment too. Just a short scene but shows what a great relationship the two
have now.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 09-Jul-13, 9:35 PM | Message # 24
Fair Dinkum

I love that moment too. Just a short scene but shows what a great relationship the two
have now.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 12 Little Red Corvette (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz