Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 2:15 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 15 Red Lacquer Nail Polish (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
15 Red Lacquer Nail Polish
angel Date: Tuesday, 02-Apr-13, 6:19 PM | Message # 16
Cobber

I loved this epis. I thought jane was in it a fair bit. Enough for me not to notice that it was less. But loved the Cho/Rigsby dynamic. Start of epis with lisbon getting all creepy about the house. It was creepy. And jane letting her go in first. But the coroner as usual what a dick. Could not wait for jane to shut him up and loved the goul ref. But i could not fathom who was the guilty party. it had you on its toes throughout.

The banter again with jane and lisbon was funny. especially at end when jane got a hug and lisbon had to apologise for being wrong. Jane would not let her get away with it. But the scene in lisbon office when jane wanted to go back to house lisbon said 'ok as long as you don't jump out and say boo' and jane looks at her and says what do you take me for. To which she replies i am a nice person so i won't answer that. Classic team.

But cho ribbing rigsby was priceless and the dating site when cho said that 3 ladies by the lift who he stood up and then he found 5. Oh dear. But the end totaly threw me. I would never have guessed it was the old woman and that she was stealing herself. Nice one

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 15 Red Lacquer Nail Polish (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz