Friday, 19-Apr-24, 7:15 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Name the 7 Red John Suspects
Name the 7 Red John Suspects
Fran Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-13, 12:57 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

I thought this might be fun - have a go at guessing the 7 Red John suspects who will be named in the Season 5 Finale. No prizes if you get them all right, just a big dollop of glory king

Here's my 7:
Bret Stiles
Brett Partridge
CBI Ron
Bob Kirkland
Gale Bertram
Walter Mashburn
Lawyer/Michael Cashman (played by Michael Holden in 1.01 Pilot & 5.03 Not One Red Cent)

[ CBS Suspect List (10 suspects revealed each week over 4 weeks) is here: http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_mentalist/red-john/ ]

bee Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-13, 2:35 PM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

Well here goes..... suspect :suspect:

Brett Stiles
Max Winter
Walter Mashburn
Linus Wagner (Yes I know he's on death row!)
Osvaldo Ardiles
CBI Ron
Dr Royston Daniel (Russet Potatoes)

I've promised myself a blueberry muffin if I get at least ONE right!! biggrin

Message edited by bee - Wednesday, 24-Apr-13, 3:06 PM

AgentM Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-13, 9:37 PM | Message # 3
Bee's Knees

suspect eek Hmmmm.....okay, so the nominees are...:

Brett Partridge
Walter Mashburn
Ellis Mars
Agent Ray Haffner
Max Winter
Virgil Minnelli (I know...it would break my heart too if he's on the list! Complete long shot)
Bret Stiles (only because I can't think of anyone else!)

Whoah that was tough...think I need to lie down and have a little rest!

Yay, just noticed I finally made it onto the CBI Team! biggrin Guess I should work harder at getting my suspects right then! wink

Message edited by AgentM - Thursday, 25-Apr-13, 8:37 AM

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 24-Apr-13, 10:01 PM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Ellis Mars
Brett Partridge
Walter Mashburn
Tommy Volker
Bob Kirkland
Osvaldo Ardilles
Roysten Daniel

Message edited by Hayseed - Monday, 29-Apr-13, 5:14 PM

Fran Date: Thursday, 25-Apr-13, 7:27 PM | Message # 5
Fair Dinkum

Not many of us brave enough to attempt this biggrin

2 votes for Royston Daniel who seemed such a nice boy when he was Monarch of the Glen surprised

Mossibecca Date: Friday, 26-Apr-13, 12:19 PM | Message # 6
Bee's Knees

Here goes, I was stuck on 5 for a while....

Bertram
Stiles
Mashburn (...I hope not!!)
Minelli......(Ditto!!)
Max Winter
Ardilles
Kirkland....(I don't think he IS RJ, but I think he will be on the list)

Message edited by Mossibecca - Friday, 26-Apr-13, 12:20 PM

Hayseed Date: Friday, 26-Apr-13, 3:28 PM | Message # 7
Bee's Knees

If Minelli turned out to be Red John I don't think I could stand it. I love him so much.

Evy Date: Friday, 26-Apr-13, 4:13 PM | Message # 8
Fair Dinkum

As I already wrote, I am sure that Bruno Heller books surprises to us! There will perhaps be names of which we did not think ! tongue

Juney Date: Friday, 26-Apr-13, 4:47 PM | Message # 9
Bee's Knees

I had to think for a moment who Roystan Daniels was until given the clue of Monarch of the Glen. surprised

AgentM Date: Friday, 26-Apr-13, 8:22 PM | Message # 10
Bee's Knees

I didn't include him (Royston Daniels) 'cos he has a British accent and I'm sure Rosalind Harker would have mentioned that in her description of Roy. (I know Bret Stiles has too, and he's on my list, but only because I couldn't think of anyone else! I don't believe it's him)

** Quick aside...when Lorelai told Jane "It's a wonder you two didn't become friends..." I took that to mean that they obviously hadn't become friends, but now I'm letting little doubts creep in.........what if Bruno meant that we should be looking at people that Jane did get along with instead??! (Stiles, Mashburn etc) Damn this paranoia!

Peithon Date: Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 1:06 AM | Message # 11
Rip Snorter

I tend to look to Bruno's episodes for the culprit. I am a fan of the one lurking in the background rather than a big flashy role, like the lawyer Fran mentions. If we take Rosalind's description to be true we eliminate a lot of suspects that are too tall or too short (RJ wears heeled boots however). Partridge fits all the clues well and he's in the pilot (bonus). Mars also fits the clues, plus the barn was in 'Ellis' ton. Winter is certainly smart enough and gave him the gun as is Mashburn but both are well over 6ft. The sheriff was creepy in Red Hair and Silver Tape. Of couse Bob fits, so does Minelli, Bertram is well over 6ft. Haffner and Harken (change the last letter and we get Harker like Rosalind) are around 6 ft. And CBI Ron everyone's fav lurker. Royston is too short, Stiles too old. Apparently I have commitment issues cool

Fran Date: Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 9:46 AM | Message # 12
Fair Dinkum

My list isn't people who I think may be Red John, its people who I think will be the 7 Red John suspects named in the Season 5 Finale. Which is a completely different thing, because I think some of the people named will be part of Bruno's game with the audience rather than because they are serious candidates. Only 1 person on the list needs to be a serious candidate, and we're not even sure of that, but that's why I've gone for a couple of low-profile people because if RJ is one one the 7, I think someone like that is the most likely.

AgentM Date: Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 10:08 AM | Message # 13
Bee's Knees

Yeah, me too Fran. I figured the actual list will probably comprise of people that have already been discussed by fans that Bruno has become aware of, as well as a few of his own well-placed ones. Methinks the man will seriously mess with our heads because we'll all get giddy when at least one of 'our suspects' appear on the list!!! tongue

Message edited by AgentM - Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 10:08 AM

Peithon Date: Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 1:48 PM | Message # 14
Rip Snorter

I was thrown by one of the writer's comment that RJ is in every episode. More head games.

Juney Date: Saturday, 27-Apr-13, 4:50 PM | Message # 15
Bee's Knees

Oh boy. I wish I could keep up with you guys. When is the US finale and will we have any spoilers in the UK (shouldn't read them I know wink )

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Name the 7 Red John Suspects
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz