Friday, 29-Mar-24, 2:10 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Owain's Season4 Mentalist Tweets
Owain's Season4 Mentalist Tweets
Fran Date: Wednesday, 27-Jul-11, 7:55 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

I'll post here as many of The Mentalist related tweets from Owain as I can.

Link to Owain's twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/OYeoman

Fran Date: Wednesday, 27-Jul-11, 7:58 PM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

27th July

"on set tomm. Big scene with all the cast in the cbi bullpen." (Ep 1)

"Almost finishing ep 1 of S4. Started last Monday. All lookin very good"

"Tim and I refer to our scenes as CHIGSBY moments. We enjoy our scenes together very much. He is a top bloke!"

"Tim has to spend a full minute putting on his poker Cho face. I do my best to shake a laugh out of him but hes a pro!!"

Fran Date: Thursday, 28-Jul-11, 8:22 PM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

28th July

"finishing ep 1 today"

"no scenes with simon today I'm afraid"

Lots of photos from the Warner Bros lot including ones with main cast (except for Simon who's not there today). Link is for the first one from today, and others can be viewed by clicking 'Newer' top right of screen: http://yfrog.com/h7bgnggj

Fran Date: Friday, 29-Jul-11, 10:22 AM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

29th July

In response to my question about who the writer is for 4.02 Little Red Book: "Tom Szentgyorgyi"
(wrote The Blood on his Hands, Ball of Fire & The Red Mile last season)

"we are starting ep 2 of s4 right now. All looking good"

"sorry peeps not on set today. Will tweet pics tues x"

JudeBlue Date: Saturday, 30-Jul-11, 7:07 PM | Message # 5
Cobber

Thanks for these Fran, I have a Twitter account but I really can't get my head around it all.

wacko

Fran Date: Saturday, 30-Jul-11, 11:32 PM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

30th July

"Morning twitterverse. Am sending a big Happy Bday from u all to our main man Mr Simon Baker!"

Fran Date: Tuesday, 02-Aug-11, 7:07 PM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

2nd August

"Camera ready. Costume + off to set! I'll try to take pics but we are on an external stage and poss no pics allowed"

Link to Owain's first photo from today (later ones can be viewed by clicking 'Newer' top right of screen): http://yfrog.com/kk1mnurj

Fran Date: Wednesday, 03-Aug-11, 7:02 PM | Message # 8
Fair Dinkum

3rd August

"Guys I hate to break it to u but @realsimonbaker is not the real Simon. Sorry to break it to ya kids"

"filming going well on the hottest day in burbank. Warner bros is sweltering today. Ooff!!"

"season 4 shaping up great with loads of new twists and interesting new peeps. Don't miss it when we start back end of sep"

Link to Owain's first photo of the day ("Tims stand in Roy. Cho mark 2" "He lines up shots for lighting and such before we film"): http://yfrog.com/h8ftyypj

[Several people have asked Owain if @AmandaERighetti is really Amanda, and he's not replied, so I think she's a fake]
[The fake @realsimonbaker no longer exists on twitter]

Fran Date: Thursday, 04-Aug-11, 7:55 PM | Message # 9
Fair Dinkum

Note: You'll notice that I'm keeping this thread to one post per day with multiple entries. This means that I'm often updating an existing post rather than adding a new one. These updates will not flag the thread as being updated or amend the time updated. So if you're interested in Owain's tweets, then its worth checking the thread even if it looks as though it hasn't been updated.

4th August

"one scene today with no words. I think I can safely say I have learned my lines for the scene and that my accent will be perfect. silencio!"

"Mr Baker is an extremely busy man so not sure if I can persuade him on. I Will keep u updated from our set though"

"both Simon and I go into accent for scenes and then use our native accents between takes"

"Tim is not really the twitter type. I will keep trying though"

In response to question 'Can you tell me how many days do you need for a whole the mentalist Episode?" - "8 days. We prep for the next and do post production on the previous. At least 3 or 4 eps being worked on simultaneously smtimes"

In response to question 'will Pruitt Taylor Vince be back in season four?' - "he certainly will!!"

"sadly simon is not on twitter. I have tried but u will have to rely on me for ur set updates"

"6.10pm busy on set!"

First photo of the day: http://yfrog.com/h8u2xaisj

[Owain has avoided answering questions/comments about his wife. It seems that quite a lot of tweeters don't know that he and Lucy Davis have separated. Awkward!]

justlook3 Date: Sunday, 07-Aug-11, 5:16 AM | Message # 10
Bee's Knees

[Several people have asked Owain if @AmandaERighetti is really Amanda, and he's not replied, so I think she's a fake]

Owain is following her and he's directed people to her, so I'm thinking he's certain that it's her. One of the pics he posted with him and Amanda both on mobiles seems to back that up as well. If that's indeed her she's not as addicted as he seems to be.

Fran Date: Monday, 08-Aug-11, 3:45 PM | Message # 11
Fair Dinkum

Quote (justlook3)
Owain is following her and he's directed people to her, so I'm thinking he's certain that it's her. One of the pics he posted with him and Amanda both on mobiles seems to back that up as well. If that's indeed her she's not as addicted as he seems to be.

I must admit I'm uncertain about this because there seem to be mixed opinions. Owain hasn't stated categorically that she's genuine but as you say, he is following her and has replied to her once, then on Saturday he did direct 2 fans to her twitter account. One of the reasons people are suspicious is because she tweeted that she couldn't get verification because twitter don't verify any more - this is completely untrue, as we know that Owain has been verified very recently.

To be honest though, I can't see that she's tweeting anything particularly interesting and nothing at all for The Mentalist fans so far. So personally speaking I'm not interested in following her anyway. biggrin

angel Date: Monday, 08-Aug-11, 5:29 PM | Message # 12
Cobber

Owain has replied to a fan confirming that @AmandaERighetti is real amanda on twitter so i have sent comment so see if reply.

Fran Date: Monday, 08-Aug-11, 5:32 PM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

8th August

"episode photos have already started to be released. Have not done a season 4 promo photo shoot yet"

"On set filming with all the usual suspects today. Nice to have a scene with all of us together again. No spoilers im afraid!!"
(I think this is still for Ep 2 which started filming on Friday 29th July - usually takes at least 8 days per ep)

"@amandaerighetti yes it is the real Amanda X" http://twitter.com/#!/amandaerighetti
Finally confirmed by Owain that she's genuine (Well spotted Angel, thanks)

Fran Date: Wednesday, 10-Aug-11, 2:40 AM | Message # 14
Fair Dinkum

9th August
4.03 Pretty Red Balloon

In response to Angel's question about whether Will Forsythe will return in Season 4: "hopefully. There has been talk of maybe a return for Rigsbys dad but no fixed date yet!"

"Early start on location driving a mini van with my boy tim kang aka Cho!"

"Tim is the total opposite to cho. Always happy and a very funny, great guy"

First photo of the day: "Cho not loving an early morning start! Smile buddy it's almost 6am!" http://t.co/7ao3pLq

Fran Date: Thursday, 11-Aug-11, 10:41 AM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

10th August

In response to a question about why there are no bloopers on DVD boxsets: "oh we have plenty of bloopers! Think season 4 will have them on the box set hopefully. I can ask!"

In response to a question about Owain & Amanda persuading other cast members to join twitter: "we have tried. It's not for want of trying. Sorry peeps. U will just have to make do with me!"

"Readin a script and working on tomm's scenes for mentalist."

In response to a question about whether Season 3 finale was the real Red John: "u will have to tune in ep 1 of season 4 to find out."

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Owain's Season4 Mentalist Tweets
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz