Friday, 19-Apr-24, 2:45 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast
Fran Date: Monday, 30-Apr-12, 12:15 PM | Message # 406
Fair Dinkum

Yes, Karl's a treasure, I don't know how we'd manage without him.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 02-May-12, 9:54 AM | Message # 407
Fair Dinkum

1st May

Ashley

"So I just got out of playback for #TheMentalist ep 422 -- looks good! To all the wonderful #TheMentalist fans I say... #SoLongAndThanks!"

"No wrap party this year. Too busy trying to get all the shooting in Vegas done for ep 424!"

"Also #TheMentalist 422 playback was fun because they gave me another cake. I love cake. #SoLongAndThanks"

Reply to 'You will be with us next season as well, yes?' - "The episode is called "So Long and Thanks" (for all the Red Snapper) for a reason!"

(I thought before that Ashley had hinted that she's leaving The Mentalist, I actually asked her a while ago but she didn't reply. This seems to confirm it though. Presumably she's moving on to other things, but I feel quite sad about it, as I think she's a great loss.)

Fran Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 0:30 AM | Message # 408
Fair Dinkum

2nd May

Ashley

"My wonderful friends on #TheMentalist already gave me an awesome party. Party, cake, lunch, more cake...I should leave more often!"

"I know the show will be even better next season. They've got some great stuff cooked up for Season 5!"

"Thanks 2 #TheMentalist fans for all the good wishes! You make it even harder to leave..."

"...But I ain't done yet! Let me know what you think of #SoLongAndThanks tomorrow. It's about goodbyes, go figure."

"The clip on the Tv guide page is one of my my fave scenes in the show. #FunnyTunney"

smileyjunior Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 2:26 AM | Message # 409
Blow-In

sad cry

Flip Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 5:34 AM | Message # 410
Jillaroo

Aw, that's too bad. I liked her writing. sad

Fran Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 7:28 PM | Message # 411
Fair Dinkum

3rd May

Ashley

"Trivia Quiz: Who first pitched the idea of Lisbon meeting her ex-fiance' (in tonight's ep #SoLongAndThanks)?"

"Trivia Quiz 2: What fictional town is tonight's show set in?"

smileyjunior Date: Thursday, 03-May-12, 9:46 PM | Message # 412
Blow-In

um... Ashley Gable... and... idk wacko

Fran Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 0:56 AM | Message # 413
Fair Dinkum

3rd May

Ashley

"And the answr to Trivia Quiz #2: what town is tonight's ep set in... Answer is Santa Marta. Anyone know why I picked SM for 2night's show?"

Reply to 'Location of your first episode S01E03 Red Tide?' - "Correct! My first and last episodes, you see."

"The last line of dialogue in tonight's ep is "Goodbye.""

"Robin pitched the idea of Lisbon meeting her ex-fiance & pondering the choices she's made... while solving crime."

"Any questions about #SoLongAndThanks? I'll try 2 answer them tomrrow. And also express my SoLongAndThanks 2 all u fans! #MentalistFansRule"

Fran Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 0:42 AM | Message # 414
Fair Dinkum

4th May

Jimmy

"Well, we just spotted sound and music for the season finale! Here's our Lemon Merengue Red John Pie for Season 4!" https://twitter.com/#!/jimmygadd/status/198495599400718336/photo/1

Fran Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 1:00 AM | Message # 415
Fair Dinkum

4th May

Ashley

Reply to 'Who is Keith O'Brien?' - "Keith was a Teamster (driver) on the show. A man with a beautiful voice & an even better smile, he died of cancer during 422 prep."

"we thought an episode about sad goodbyes would be the perfect one to dedicate to Keith. He will be missed. Lovely man."

"My fave moment: Tunney's smile as she walked away from Greg. Nice acting choice on her part."

"I don't think Jane really knew about the affair (that Greg's wife was having with the victim) until he saw Greg at the boat at the end of Act 2, but that's just my opinion."

Reply to 'Greg says that Lisbon is stronger now so what was she like at 17?' - "My opinion:at 17 she was still trying 2 get out from under the damage her drunk abusive father caused & needed more help. And now she's able to stand on her own. Greg sees that change in her. My opinion."

"In my opinion, Lisbon wanted 2get the heck out of Chicago &away from her abusive father, & that figured into dumping Greg."

"Apologies -- I don't usually tweet this much! Fun Fact: the beach house in 422 was on the Warner lot. The ocean u c is FAKE. #BlueScreen"

"Fun Fact: "Santa Marta" is on the Warner lot. When Lisbon and Jane walk out of the bar and we see the marina behind them... #BlueScreen"

"Lisbon's muttered "Oh, my God" as she gets into the tow truck was ad-libbed. And awesome. #FunnyTunney"

"#KenWoodruff gave a great pitch: make scene b/t Lisbon &Greta abt Lisbon.Hence the line"Haven't u ever wanted 2 [imagine a different life]?""

"When Jane's on the phone with Lisbon at the "beach house" he's on the Warner lot. Hence the ocean you see behind him is... #BlueScreen."

"When Lisbon&Greg say gdbye, every time the camera's on Tunney, she's standing on an applebox. Kenny J is 6ft, and Tunney, well...#TinyTunney"

"Lisbon & Jane's walk-away dialogue ("intense&particular") was written by the talented @jordan_harper,#ErikaGreen&#KenWoodruff. Grazie!"

"Actors don't write scenes, but they often have great ideas. I had wanted 2do a Lisbon-centric ep for 422, & I pitched an idea to Robin that she didn't love, so Robin pitched me back the ex-fiance' idea, which I did love! And Bruno ok'ed it, and so we did it."

"Last day of shooting was Chummer Day -- all their apartment scenes were shot back 2 back. @Tim__Kang & #Samaire did great work!"

"Dir. Chris Long had a v. specific vision for the scene when Summer is listening to music and Cho is observing, as if we're in Summer's head, & I think it turned out great."

Reply to 'I am sure you will start a new adventure soon, so let us know what you are doing next.' - "Will do. Right now my new adventure is sitting in the garden with the cats, enjoying a beautiful day!"

smileyjunior Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 4:50 AM | Message # 416
Blow-In

#TinyTunney hands hands love it [: I wonder what she pitched and Robin said no thankyou??

justlook3 Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 4:54 AM | Message # 417
Bee's Knees

That comment about the apple box reminded me of a story Nathan Fillion told of when he was on Desperate Housewives and when he was in scenes with Eva Longoria they had to have her walk across crates. I wonder how many times they've had to do this with Tunney on these shows. It was kinda neat of Ashley to throw out tidbits. I did notice the blue screen a couple of times.

lionking Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 3:29 PM | Message # 418
Blow-In

My first fandom was the X-Files. Gillian Anderson often had to stand on a specially made 'Scully-box' so that she could fit into a two-shot with David Duchovny. Their were quite a few funny behind the scenes candids of this. Their height disparity was much greater than Robin and Simon's as Anderson is about 5' 2" and Duchovny is 6'.

smileyjunior Date: Sunday, 06-May-12, 3:00 AM | Message # 419
Blow-In

Yeah, I
found myself thinking, that doesn't look real at one point.

...I can't get over #TinyTunney... Us shorties rock! I wish I was 5'2" can't help but think what they would have to do for my height if I was on the show... Double boxes?

Fran Date: Thursday, 17-May-12, 1:46 PM | Message # 420
Fair Dinkum

16th May

Ashley

"I think the move 2 Sundays will be great 4 #TheMentalist! WithoutATrace did great when it moved from Thurs at 10 to Sundays."

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz