Monday, 29-Apr-24, 6:38 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast
Fran Date: Thursday, 05-Apr-12, 11:09 AM | Message # 376
Fair Dinkum

4th April
4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

Karl

"Good Afternoon from the set of #TheMentalist episode 4.23 hmmm..." https://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/187699213507899392/photo/1

Fran Date: Saturday, 07-Apr-12, 1:22 AM | Message # 377
Fair Dinkum

5th April

4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

Matt

"Graveyard @ Mountain View Cemetery" http://instagr.am/p/JEMGYsTTQY/

Fran Date: Monday, 09-Apr-12, 11:18 PM | Message # 378
Fair Dinkum

9th April
4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

Karl

"Good morning from the set of #TheMentalist episode 4.23" https://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/189425312176668672/photo/1

"As the last production meeting of the season begins for #TheMentalist"

re Ep 424 - "it's going to be a good one! Was a very busy day"

"we start shooting 4.24 this Wednesday"

Tomorrow we will "be shooting our last day of episode 4.23 in the CBI HQ Stage 14"

Fran Date: Monday, 09-Apr-12, 11:30 PM | Message # 379
Fair Dinkum

9th April
4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

MentalistWriter

"Only three weeks left in the office. Then we start a whole new season! What was everyone's favorite moment of the season so far?"

Reply to 'Are writers employed by CBS & work on whatever is there or do they only "last" the show and move on?' - "Writers work for the show and production company (WB for us). So when The Mentalist ends we go our separate ways sadly."

"Other than Jane, obviously, which character do you think has the most troubled history?"

"Come on everyone! We're writers, we want at least a sentence in defense of your choice. : ) #everyonewritesonthisshow"

Fran Date: Tuesday, 10-Apr-12, 7:04 PM | Message # 380
Fair Dinkum

10th April
4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

MentalistWriter

"Morning, Friends, members of Visualize, and Mentalistas!"

"Tony Astrino, the Mentalist's intrepid writers' assistant."

"Tom is wrapping up the last day of shooting on "Red Rover, Red Rover" today."

"No wrap party this year. We're all ready for vacation this time around. The last couple months are always a marathon."

"Let's play Mentalist "Who Am I?": I will give you various clues and you will guess what character I am hinting at. Sound fair?"

"I'll start easy: I'm the Iceman."

"LOL. l know it was too easy, I have to warm you up."

"Next question at 10:40 PST. Be there or be Kristina Frye."

"Sorry I'm late. This one is a test to see how hard I can make future questions: I am the first friend."

"The correct answer is Orval Tanner. Orvall claimed he murdered someone with the help of a man named Red John."

"Next question at 11:15 PST. I'll try not to be late, lol."

"A little easier this time: I love Ashtanga"

"The correct answer is Grace Van Pelt. She gave Lisbon a yoga mat that Lisbon "loved." Next at 11:30."

"Medium difficulty: I am Roy's mistake."

"Carter Peak. RJ left DNA evidence on Carter Peak accidentally."

"Last question before lunch break: I ran track."

"Lisbon"

"Ok, easier question: I think RJ is stealing my lines."

"William Blake"

"Ok, harder: I am not a ghost, I am not a dream, but I am stuck in your mind because I changed everything."

"Craig O'Laughlin. I need harder ones. You are getting these too quickly. #bestfans"

"Ok smarty-pants: I love India but I've never been there."

"Correct answer is Mrs. Juniper Tolliver. Mother of the first victim we ever see Jane help."

"Ok, my questions cannot defeat you. I'll try to stump you again tomorrow. Did everyone catch Rebecca's episode last Thursday?"

Fran Date: Tuesday, 10-Apr-12, 11:52 PM | Message # 381
Fair Dinkum

10th April

Madison McLaughlin

"Simon is absolutely amazing! He taught me a few techniques that I still use on set. Plus, he's incredibly sweet!"

Fran Date: Wednesday, 11-Apr-12, 11:02 AM | Message # 382
Fair Dinkum

10th April
4.23 Red Rover Red Rover

Karl

Reply to 'Will you be in the season finale?' - "I'll be in a couple of scenes ;-)"

"The season finale is going to be rockin'"

Fran Date: Wednesday, 11-Apr-12, 11:45 PM | Message # 383
Fair Dinkum

11th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

MentalistWriter

"Good Morning! Think fast: I love the Spice Girls. Who am I?"

"Boom! Fast and furious responses from the fans. Lisbon. How's everyone today?"

"Sorry about the flu and the broken coffee maker. Our office has two floors so when one breaks we go down/up and steal from the other one. ;)"

"Someone asked for another hard one: You hate us all, except for me. I guess because I set you free. Who am I?"

"Dr. Sophie Miller. She was Jane's shrink when he was in an insane asylum and the only shrink he doesn't hate."

"Ok, kids. I have to take notes for the writers now. Be back in a little while. #roomtime"

"Easy one: I know what RJ feels like. Who am I?"

"Rosalind Harker. I wonder how she feels about RJ now?"

Fran Date: Thursday, 12-Apr-12, 11:09 AM | Message # 384
Fair Dinkum

11th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

Karl

"It was pouring when I went to set this morning! #TheMentalist" http://twitpic.com/98opal

"I took cover under #TheVoice tents until it subsided a bit and then made a run for Stage 14"

Fran Date: Thursday, 12-Apr-12, 11:39 PM | Message # 385
Fair Dinkum

12th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

Emmanuelle Chriqui (@echriqui)

"Hi all!! Headed to my first day on #the mentalist..so excited. Great part and great show:) have a wonderful day..will send a pic later..xxxE"

Fran Date: Thursday, 12-Apr-12, 11:41 PM | Message # 386
Fair Dinkum

12th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

MentalistWriter

"Wasn't intentional in the casting, but we have some serious Shield fans on this show"

"I find bakerboy2's poll interesting. It feels like people feel Lisbon is troubled because of her past and VP because of her present. Agree?"

justlook3 Date: Friday, 13-Apr-12, 3:08 AM | Message # 387
Bee's Knees

I kinda clapped when I saw that they actually read the poll. Tony I think is on and he's very sweet. I was the one with the coffee maker issue that he addressed in a tweet yesterday. I have no idea why I mentioned that, but he asked how we were doing. LOL. I said I needed a do over with a working coffee maker.

Fran Date: Friday, 13-Apr-12, 5:34 PM | Message # 388
Fair Dinkum

Yes, Tony is a sweetheart, I love the way he entertains followers with his quiz questions. I wondered what that coffee maker comment was about, I assumed I'd missed something biggrin

Fran Date: Saturday, 14-Apr-12, 3:05 AM | Message # 389
Fair Dinkum

13th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

Matt

"Stormy skies... @ Warner Brothers Studio" http://instagr.am/p/JYWwi3TTd-/

Fran Date: Saturday, 14-Apr-12, 10:49 AM | Message # 390
Fair Dinkum

13th April
4.24 The Crimson Hat

Emmanuelle

"At #the mentalist with the amazing SB. this season finale is going to be great! Fyi he has a black eye..# SEXY" https://twitter.com/#!....ge

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz