Saturday, 18-May-24, 11:25 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast
Fran Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-11, 7:02 PM | Message # 91
Fair Dinkum

29th September
4.07 Blinking Red Light

MentalistWriter
"He's back! #Mentalist writers welcome #SimonBaker back to the lot for Day 6 of the ep he's directing..." http://twitter.com/#!....1

"Hola, Spanish fans! #Mentalist Season 4 starts Tues October 4 en Espana.(Thanks @Ale_Jefa_CBI)"

"#Mentalist Fans: Ask a question and I'll pick 1 to answer tomorrow. But save yourselves some time and don't ask for plot spoilers! -Ashley"

"#Mentalist 403 tease: Patrick Jane vs. a spiritual advisor. Guess who wins! 10 pm next Thurs"

Fran Date: Thursday, 29-Sep-11, 11:14 PM | Message # 92
Fair Dinkum

29th September
4.07 Blinking Red Light

Karl
"Good Afternoon from the set of #TheMentalist" http://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/119509098730504192/photo/1
The photo seems to be upside down, so here it is the right way up

Fran Date: Friday, 30-Sep-11, 0:16 AM | Message # 93
Fair Dinkum

29th September

Holly Ollis (WBTV PR gal for Supernatural, The Mentalist, Harry's Law & Hart of Dixie)

"On set of "The Mentalist" with Access Hollywood."

Fran Date: Friday, 30-Sep-11, 10:19 AM | Message # 94
Fair Dinkum

29th September

Madison McLaughlin

"Aww, my Granny and Simon when she came to visit set. Love this one :)" http://yfrog.com/o0vt2wdaj

"she was so happy! Haha she was very starstruck, and Simon and Robin were both sweet as they could be :)"

Fran Date: Friday, 30-Sep-11, 7:18 PM | Message # 95
Fair Dinkum

30th September

MentalistWriter

"Good morning, #AwesomeMentalistFans! I hope you enjoyed Ep 402 as much as I did! -Ashley"
"And so many good #Mentalist questions it's hard to choose. Maybe I'll have to answer more than one..."

"#MentalistQ&A The new kitchen island: CBI found $ in the budget! smile (Plus we wanted actors 2 b able to face each other in a scene instead of facing the wall while making their coffee.)"

"#MentalistQnA How many scripts we work on at once: Rt now we have about five scripts in various stages of development."

"#MentalistQnA Jane's motel, Lisbon's apt: design decisions made by #BrunoHeller in consultation w/actors/writers/directrs"
"should add we have AMAZING production design team led by Michael Novotny. #HesBrilliant"

"OK, #Mentalist folks, I've got to go write a script, but keep the Qs coming and I'll answer a few more this aft. #MentalistFansRule"

"#MentalistQnA BrunoHeller eps: Bruno will not be credited with another #Mentalist ep until later this season, but he shapes every ep we do. In fact, Bruno is scheduled to write AND DIRECT later this season. #WhichIsAwesome"

"#MentalistQnA: We have no plans to film in la France anytime soon. #QuelleDomage"

"#MentalistQnA What was my fave ep to write?: Probably #RedBadge or #HisRedRightHand. Hard to choose!"

"OK, #Mentalist folks. Thanks 4 great Qs! Hope u have a great wknd. Next week u get the fab #DanielCerone as ur Tweeter-in-Charge. -Ashley"

Fran Date: Saturday, 01-Oct-11, 0:38 AM | Message # 96
Fair Dinkum

30th September

Matt

Re Simon directing 4.07 "it has been crazy busy! but extremely exciting to watch… he is a very talented director… the episode is going to be damn good"

Fran Date: Saturday, 01-Oct-11, 11:01 AM | Message # 97
Fair Dinkum

30th September

Missi Pyle

"@mpyle and I on the set of the mentalist with Simon baker and David Paymer. Not bad company for ones first job in LA! " http://yfrog.com/nyq95sj

Fran Date: Monday, 03-Oct-11, 11:43 PM | Message # 98
Fair Dinkum

3rd October

MentalistWriter

"Jane has motel crash pad. Seen in season finale. This season he'll revisit beach home where fam lived and, uh, ceased living."

"Daniel Cerone here, by the way. Taking questions."

"Cho has awesome arc. Kicks in ep 408. Look for sparks with Samaire Armstrong of DSM, The OC, Entourage fame."

"The Citroën. Owned by studio. Previously seen in Speed Racer. Painted to match old Citroën we had, which was a worn out heap."

Fran Date: Tuesday, 04-Oct-11, 0:12 AM | Message # 99
Fair Dinkum

3rd October

Matt

"Today's the last day of Simons episode, so looking forward to things mellowing out a bit!"

Fran Date: Tuesday, 04-Oct-11, 12:22 PM | Message # 100
Fair Dinkum

3rd October

Madison McLaughlin

"the door to my trailer on set" http://yfrog.com/meic0tj

Fran Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-11, 0:45 AM | Message # 101
Fair Dinkum

4th October
4.08 Pink Tops

MentalistWriter

"Ashley just got back from "playback" for #Mentalist 403 and says it looks like a really good show... #SimonIsAwesome Airs this week..."

Fran Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-11, 9:15 AM | Message # 102
Fair Dinkum

4th October
4.08 Pink Tops (1st day)

Karl

"Good afternoon from the set of #TheMentalist" http://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/121381245212033024/photo/1

Fran Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-11, 7:54 PM | Message # 103
Fair Dinkum

5th October

MentalistWriter

"ep 409, The Redshirt, is written by the inestimable Jordan Harper."

"Why does Lisbon trip on stairs in #Mentalist ep 103? Was scripted, but we used take where Tunney actually stumbled.#AllAboutReal"

Fran Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-11, 9:08 PM | Message # 104
Fair Dinkum

5th October
4.08 Pink Tops

Karl

"Good morning on a rainy day of the set of #TheMentalist" http://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/121657272945491969/photo/1
"Had some fun today ;-)"
"it's a Remington 870 shotgun"

"This is episode 408 written by the wonderful Erika Green and directed by Tom Verica"

"Had a lot of fun playing in front of the camera today."

Responses to comment about Erika and Tom being director of Red Gold -
"you are correct... and Erika is a wonderful writer. Tom is so much fun to work with, one of my favorite directors."
"he was and it was c-c-cold when we shot that... bone cold. Today we played in the rain. Tom's weather mojo ain't so good LOL"

Fran Date: Wednesday, 05-Oct-11, 9:51 PM | Message # 105
Fair Dinkum

5th October

Jordan Harper

"Hate to quash a rumor, but no, there's no Mashburn in 409."

" I think it's going to be a fun one."

"The title has more than one meaning. It's not a great mystery, don't look too deep."

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz