Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 2:39 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season 4 - Who Will Die?
Season 4 - Who Will Die?
Who do you think will die by the end of Season 4?
1. Nobody [ 3 ] [6.52%]
2. Darcy [ 22 ] [47.83%]
3. Sarah [ 6 ] [13.04%]
4. Summer [ 6 ] [13.04%]
5. Wainwright [ 6 ] [13.04%]
6. Someone Else [ 3 ] [6.52%]
Answers total: 46
Fran Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 6:26 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

Do you think one of the regular Guest Stars will die this Season?

You can vote for 'Nobody' or you can vote for 1 or more victims.

If you vote for 'Someone Else', please can you tell us who you think it will be.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 6:28 PM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

I suspect I'm going against the flow here. They seem to be setting things up for Darcy to be killed, so perhaps they'll give us a twist. Maybe Sarah or Wainwright - I can't decide which so I've voted for both.

lyn Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 6:49 PM | Message # 3
Blow-In

I'm inclined to agree Fran, Darcy might be too obvious and I'm seeing Sarah as a woman with a V for victim painted large on her forhead! Is it because I really dislike the whole Rigsby as a dad theme or is it just because I find her irritating?

So I've voted for Sarah.

Message edited by lyn - Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 6:51 PM

bee Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 8:08 PM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

I've voted for Darcy, perhaps a little obvious maybe, but she is getting too close to the truth and I cannot see how she can continue without incriminating Jane! She is also treading on RJ's toes where Jane is concerned...look what happened to Bosco!!

sylvia5993 Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 9:02 PM | Message # 5
Bee's Knees

Since the inception, we have seen 4 different ones in the position that Wainright has. Since noone seems to know what to make of his charactor, lets bump him off and hope for more of Hightower. I also think that Bertam might be in line for a very final dismissall. I doubt Sarah will be eliminated since she is with child, but I do see the desintegration of that union and maybe Rigsby will be another one of those weekend dads.

AgentM Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 10:17 PM | Message # 6
Bee's Knees

Hey!

I voted for Summer. I don't think they're gonna let Cho get too much happiness, plus it would make a good excuse to allow him to come around to Jane's way of thinking about revenge. Can you imagine what Jane would get away with if Cho agreed with him? It would be a great dichotomy for Cho, who is usually the voice of reason (although he has been known to bend the rules now and again).

I too dislike the whole Sarah/Rigsby baby thing - I think somewhere along the line we may find out that Rigsby isn't actually the father, probably after the birth when he's started to bond with the child - writers love to cause angst for main characters, plus it would leave wiggle room for the whole Grace thing again.

I agree we should see Hightower's return - can't help but notice the little sparks between her and Jane (plus she has a ready made family for him! lol!)

Nixenkind Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 10:53 PM | Message # 7
Jillaroo

I voted for Darcy- that may sound cruel now, but they somehow have to deal with her. I think they won't continue her storyline next season, and I don't really believe that she will just see reason and let Jane off the hook. So...getting her killed by Red John would be one way to solve that particular problem and get her off Jane's trail.
Getting rid of Wainwright is easy- I'm amost surprised that he hasn't finished himself off by sheer incompetence right now, but who knows. After he rather spinelessly agreed to help Darcy catch Jane, I was wondering if maybe he's only pretending- can he really be that much of a disloyal idiot (Serious Crimes is HIS team, for god's sake!)? Hmmm, we'll see. At the moment, I don't like him very much.
Sarah and Summer are not so much in the focus, killing them would be a little bit of a waste in my opinion. And do we honestly need more severely traumatized people in Lisbon's team? I don't think so.

Geni Date: Wednesday, 21-Mar-12, 10:57 PM | Message # 8
Ankle Biter

What about Wainwright kills Darcy?

angel Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 0:23 AM | Message # 9
Cobber

I know dent n raddy got new shows but feel too obvious they are killed. Wainwright kills darcy is interesting. Maybe he really is a cold clever rj minion. This season about team and simon said he likes to see more about them so i think sarah and summer will be killed which really tear into the team and set up next season. There will be different direction for s5 i think.

Fran Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 11:43 AM | Message # 10
Fair Dinkum

I don't dislike Sarah, so don't particularly want to see her bumped off. The reason I chose her is because a random idea popped into my head that Rigsby becoming a single parent might make him a bit more interesting. But maybe he doesn't need them to do something that drastic biggrin

LAurore Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 2:49 PM | Message # 11
Blow-In

Good question lol I voted for Darcy 'cause she thinks Jane is RJ and I don't think RJ will like that ^^ Anyway, I didn't think about this until now^^

Frosttbitten Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 4:14 PM | Message # 12
Blow-In

I voted for Sarah to get killed just out of convenience, I mean for the same reasons we didn't see Grace's wedding, (complications for future story line for the character?) and the same time, because if Sarah (and child) did get killed by Red John (or one of his followers) it'll set a parallelism -that I am not sure if I like yet- with Jane and his tragedy. dry mmm nop, I'm not sure I like Rigsby in the same path of revenge/situation of Jane.

On the other hand, it could be someone else.

Wainwright has been the CBI boss less used. Hightower made herself felt in the rest of S2 when she came (Ep17) a lot more that what he has done in the whole season, so I figure either he'll play a big roll in rest of the episodes and be done or we'll continue to seeing him on S5, you know, to get the standard period of time of CBS boss: 1 season and a half. LOL! BTW, of all figures of authority of CBI, Hightower and Larouche have been the most interesting for the conflict they present with Jane and his method. I love Hightower and I hate Larouche but I miss them both because they made it more interesting. *sniffs*

Darcy would be an obvious choice, she's getting too closed to the case, and knowing RJ, she could get killed as Bosco, as someone has already said.

lyn Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 5:43 PM | Message # 13
Blow-In

Hmmm! I'm beginning to think that killing off Sarah would not be a good idea, simply for the reason Frostbitten states................. I don't like the thought of a parallel Rigsby losing wife (well lover) and child situation. Jane with a rival in the 'tortured, revenge seeking genius ' role is not going to work!

So I guess I'll just have to put up with Sarah, however I do still think it would be too obvious to kill off Darcy and we really need her to hound Jane until he convinces her that he has nothing to do with RJ and they join forces. Then we see will the friction build between her and Lisbon........... Lisbon wont like it if she gets too close to Jane, he's hers to protect!

Fran Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 5:51 PM | Message # 14
Fair Dinkum

If Sarah dies, I don't think it will be at Red John's hand, I think she'll die some other way, maybe in childbirth.

Frosttbitten Date: Thursday, 22-Mar-12, 6:10 PM | Message # 15
Blow-In

If Sarah dies, I don't think it will be at Red John's hand, I think she'll die some other way, maybe in childbirth.

If she dies, I SURE hope it's by an accident or something random. Although it'd seem little contrived. LOL! just proving my point "out of convenience" dry I like Sarah! I still don't get that reason for writing the actress' real life pregnancy into the show because they liked/impressed-whatever her so much. They could have still use her and hide her bump. Anyway, she hasn't been around THAT much! >.<

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season 4 - Who Will Die?
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz