Friday, 29-Mar-24, 3:47 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 3 » Season 3, Episode 21: Like a Redheaded Stepchild (Episode discussion)
Season 3, Episode 21: Like a Redheaded Stepchild
fangs4fun Date: Friday, 20-Jul-12, 3:03 PM | Message # 1
Jillaroo

Season 3, Episode 21
Like a Redheaded Stepchild (5 May 2011)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1884116/

Rigsby is forced to turn to his ex-con father to help solve the murder of a prison guard. Patrick meanwhile searches in jail, concentrating on trustees.

We find out more about Rigsby in this episode. Fans of Rigsby ought to be happy with this epsiode.

I loved Jane at the criminology class. Showing off as usual and taking over the class. He is just so good at getting people to focus on his charming self. At the end, he dismissed the class forgetting his place again. Like what he usually does when he interrupts Lisbon and the others in their interview. biggrin

Jane enjoying being in prison again but this time as a visitor.

Very proud of Rigsby during that scene where he told Van Pelt about not attending her wedding. I thought he was going to make some cheap excuse but he was honest. Getting bonked by his dad must have helped clear his head. Of course, we all know what will happen to that wedding.
Wayne Rigsby: Wait, there's one more thing: I'm sorry but I'm not going to be at your wedding.
Grace Van Pelt: Oh?
[Van Pelt sighs]
Grace Van Pelt: That's too bad. You have something else planned for that day?
Wayne Rigsby: No,you see the problem is: I'm still in love with you.
Grace Van Pelt: You can't...
Wayne Rigsby: Hold on. I'm not trying to win you back. You're marrying a good man. That's not gonna change. But neither am I. This whole thing where we pretend we're just friends, it doesn't work. I don't know what will work. But I know one thing: I can't watch you marry another man. You have a good day, and a good life.

Another Jane moment that stood out is when they caught the killer, Nick, and were interrogating him.

Nick: someone stands in front of you, gonna take away everything, you gotta put him down. I mean, righ or wrong, you put him down. (looks at Jane) You get that. Don't you?

Jane gets this look on his face that made me think he is thinking of Red John so yes he does get it. Red John already took everything from him. All that's left know is putting him down. Afterwards? Well, let's wait and see. I like these small reminders of Jane's quest during episodes like these.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 3 » Season 3, Episode 21: Like a Redheaded Stepchild (Episode discussion)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz