Thursday, 18-Apr-24, 6:14 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Tina Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 8:48 AM | Message # 436
Fair Dinkum

How strange it must have been for them to kiss ...and then in front of all this people watching. Being an actor is really hard!

bee Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 9:46 AM | Message # 437
Fair Dinkum

I agree Tina especially everyone knowing that they are also such good friends, but who ARE all these people? Was it necessary for all of them to be there for that particular scene? I suppose they all have a job to do but it does seem strange! confused

Tina Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 2:29 PM | Message # 438
Fair Dinkum

I was allowed to visit a set in Canada a long time ago, and I remember how many people were there to watch the shootings. Even more than we see on this pic.
It was really interesting to see how it all works. I love the movie business. Could watch shootings for weeks (especially if there is a favorite actor).

June Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 7:41 PM | Message # 439
Bee's Knees

I'm actress, a "little" actress who can not compare with them, obviously, but I know what a shooting is. There are always a lot of people, everybody usually knows what to do and generally, the work of the actors is the most respected thing. I've lived some moments like that and it's like a ritual, there is a complete silence and nobody can move a muscle.

Message edited by June - Monday, 01-Sep-14, 7:49 PM

Tassie Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 9:10 PM | Message # 440
Bee's Knees

Good to hear from someone who knows what goes on behind the scenes June. I'm sure your contributions are as valued as those you consider to be 'big' stars.

kim Date: Monday, 01-Sep-14, 11:21 PM | Message # 441
Bee's Knees

I got to observe James Earl Jones doing a voice recording on a show once. I basically held my breath during each take so as to make not a sound. But oh my such a voice! I would really love to watch any scene on TM being shot.

June Date: Tuesday, 02-Sep-14, 1:59 PM | Message # 442
Bee's Knees

I remember a funny moment once. We were in the middle of a scene when we heard a weird noise. It was hard not to burst into laughter because the noise came from the stomach of some of us who was starving. When the director said "cut", everybody started to laugh while the sound technician shouted: "What was that? It went through my ears!"

Wand612 Date: Tuesday, 02-Sep-14, 2:59 PM | Message # 443
Jillaroo

Thanks for the insights, June. It never occurred to me that actors could have such a large audience on site. And thanks for posting that photo, Pallas. Once again, The Mentalist is educational for me. Personally, I think I would hate a job where I had to put myself emotionally on the line like that, and be stared at by so many people.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz