Thursday, 09-May-24, 1:49 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Evy Date: Thursday, 15-Aug-13, 10:01 PM | Message # 61
Fair Dinkum

Michael Gaston is covered by the blood on the picture he posted : maybe it's only the blood of steak if we refer on the last location info : the Camardas's steakhouse !
So nobody killed ! killed

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 15-Aug-13, 10:03 PM

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 15-Aug-13, 11:45 PM | Message # 62
Bee's Knees

LOL! I made a barbecue sauce joke to him that he must have liked because he favorited it.

Fran Date: Monday, 19-Aug-13, 9:02 AM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
Without spoilers, this is by far the most fun I've had writing a script for #thementalist.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 21-Aug-13, 9:25 AM | Message # 64
Fair Dinkum

Cindy Marshall @c_mars_ (CBS Network Publicist)
On set at #TheMentalist w/ @KristiTV getting interviews done for our season premiere (9/29) & for some cool episodes coming up after that!

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 22-Aug-13, 1:06 AM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

21 August
Karl
The writer of 604 is Rebecca Perry Cutter and the director is Eric Laneuville.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 27-Aug-13, 7:05 PM | Message # 66
Fair Dinkum

26 August
@mentalistwriter
You want it/You got it! The Writers are back! Chat with @jordanharper tomorrow! #TheMentalist Word.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 27-Aug-13, 7:16 PM | Message # 67
Fair Dinkum

27 August
@mentalistwriter
Good morning everyone. Writer Jordan Harper here. Feel free to ask me questions about the show (but don't hope for lots of spoilers).
I'm excited to work with @RockmondDunbar in this coming season. We've had a lot of fun with #SOA cast on #thementalist before.
You will 100% learn who Red John is this season.
My favorite thing is the suspense involved in investigating the seven Red John suspects.
There won't be a lot of spoilers this year. We've even cracked down on security for our scripts and production.
I am writing the episode which will air as #607. (It will be filmed out of order for boring production reasons).

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 27-Aug-13, 9:51 PM | Message # 68
Bee's Knees

27 August
@mentalistwriter [selected tweets]
Seeing as he's one of the suspects, it won't surprise you to learn that Brett Stiles is returning (along with Visualize).
We have several scripts going at any one time. Right now we are filming #604 and I am turning in the script for #607 today.
Yes, all of the writers know who Red John is. But a lot of the crew still doesn't. We're keeping mum.
Jane dresses so well because he's still wearing the suits from his days as a fake psychic.
It gets harder to come up with fresh ideas every year. We're constantly having ideas then realizing we did it already.
There are ten of us on the writing staff, counting Bruno.
Season six will probably have 22 episodes.
I do not know if season six is the last season or not. As with any other show, it's always a possibility.
Shippers of all stripes will have things they will like and not like about the season. I know that's a very vague thing to say

Fran Date: Wednesday, 28-Aug-13, 9:46 AM | Message # 69
Fair Dinkum

27 August
@mentalistwriter
TOMORROW: Writer Erika Green Swafford a.k.a #ChocolateGirlWonder will be tweetin' fresh thoughts! Get at her proper. #TheMentalistS6

Fran Date: Thursday, 29-Aug-13, 10:09 AM | Message # 70
Fair Dinkum

28 August
@mentalistwriter Erica Green [selected tweets]

Episode 13 will be my first entrance on the stage.
Writer of 6.05 The Red Tattoo - Big Gun scribe Eoghan Mahony. Director is Tawnia McKiernan.
Reply to 'Are you planning for a seventh season? - Like any writing staff, we won't know until we know we are getting another season so we work with what we have
Reply to 'Do Simon or Robin ever involve themselves in the writing? - Simon's directed episodes and both know their characters better than anyone else so they tune dialogue when needed.
Reply to 'Does Bruno read/review every episode before it goes into production? How involved is he in the whole process?' - SUPER involved from ideation to the screen.
There are some delicious "OMG, that didn't just happen" moments coming up this season.
The team is decidedly amped up around this hunt for RJ so don't be surprised when things go left when you least expect them
Reply to 'Roughly how long does it take you to write 1 episode?' - First draft can have two weeks or as little as a couple of days. Depends on all sorts of factors.
Reply to 'what can you say about the new characters? maybe in one word?' - Intrigue
TWEET TOMORROW with Writer David Appelbaum! Our youngest debonair on staff of #TheMentalistS6

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 29-Aug-13, 10:30 PM | Message # 71
Bee's Knees

29 August
@mentalistwriter (David Appelbaum) [selected tweets]
Will we learn more about Jane's family, particularly his mother That's something we've discussed. Though I can't say for sure if it's on the horizon.
Favorite things about Jane and Lisbon I like how you almost never know what Jane is thinking. And I like Lisbon's sincerity. Yin and yang.
My favorite was probably my most recent one, "There Will Be Blood". My first episode that had a Red John story.
How long does it take to write an episode?Depends on how long we have. Anywhere from a couple weeks to a couple months.
A lot of surprises in store for everyone. I think this is going to be the best and most surprising season yet.
We all collaborate a lot on each story, with Bruno and all the other writers.
Every episode becomes at least 50% better after Blake puts music over it. Always so much fun to see.

Wand6122360 Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 2:05 AM | Message # 72
Bee's Knees

Thanks for posting the tweets, Justlook. I would so love to learn more about Jane's mother. I had been hoping she was somehow involved in the Red John thing, but I guess not.

Fran Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 11:19 AM | Message # 73
Fair Dinkum

continued 29 August
@mentalistwriter (David Appelbaum) [selected tweets]

How long do we have to wait to see Kevin Corrigan again? - He's coming soon!
Were there any crazy moments filming ThereWillBeBlood? - The funnest part was filming the climax. We took over a big outdoor mall in LA. Really cool.

justlook3 Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 7:54 PM | Message # 74
Bee's Knees

30 August
@mentalistwriter [Not much today as it is a holiday weekend in the US, they'll be off Monday too, so don't expect more until Tuesday]
Good Morning Everybody! It's been great hearing from you this week! This is gonna be such a wicked season of #TheMentalistS6
We're shutting down the office today and won't be back till Tuesday in honor of Labor Day! But there's one last thing we want to tell you...
NEWS FLASH: We've got a series of #REDJOHN twitter challenges in the weeks to come. Check back Tuesday morning for details! #TheMentalist

June Date: Saturday, 31-Aug-13, 1:40 PM | Message # 75
Bee's Knees

Thanks for all these tweets. I really missed them.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season6 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz