Monday, 29-Apr-24, 6:39 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 03 Wedding In Red (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
03 Wedding In Red
sylvia5993 Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-13, 5:11 PM | Message # 16
Bee's Knees

Fran, I too thought it funny that Jane pours himself a glass of wine, spits it out and then pours from the same bottle again, conflicted? I'm sure we've all seen Simon's butt (buck naked) in a few of his films, and it is quite lovely, so this shot brought this back to mind, naughty naughty!

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-13, 5:25 PM | Message # 17
Fair Dinkum

bella vista indeed respect
thank you DS_Pallas,

bee Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-13, 5:47 PM | Message # 18
Fair Dinkum

I think it looks like Rebecca, the eyes and the cheekbones look the same to me ...wasn't there that photo (unknown episode) where we thought it was Rebecca with Simon and Robin when they were sitting under the trees with the pushchairs? The setting from that photo could have come from Wedding in Red. Just a thought!

Message edited by bee - Tuesday, 15-Oct-13, 5:48 PM

Evy Date: Tuesday, 15-Oct-13, 5:54 PM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

As I've said in previous episodes, I am very disappointed with the special effects. This time in front of the "Bella vista" valley: it was a disaster and on the roof, even worse. cry
For the rest, I agree with BEE : "The new policy allowing office relationships seemed a little too convenient to me". I have the impression that the writers have worked in emergency for the marriage to be credible.
Otherwise, for once : happiness, sweetness and great emotion.

The pigeons again, Ron again ..... dry

At first sigh, about the young lady, according to me, she looks like a lot, but she really looks too young, even though makeup. Her cheeks are too big, Rebecca has very high cheekbones.
But we know that Simon enjoys to make winks (remember his sons last season !!) Otherwise, why the close-up on this person ? There is a reason. So....
And I've also thought (as Bee again...) to the photo under the trees when we didn't know when it was taken. Really there is a doubt !! wink

DS Pallas
Jane's butt

I prefer Simon's butt !!!! tongue

Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 13-Nov-13, 6:51 PM

angel Date: Wednesday, 13-Nov-13, 6:33 PM | Message # 20
Cobber

Just loved this episode starting with the cat n mouse play between jane and sherriff. Really thought they had him with the height problem only for sherrif to save janes life. Could be rj as he is not finished with him yet so would not allow him to die on the roof. Strangely that scene made me like him for a moment. Special mention to grace and rigsby. The grace scene with bride opening her heart with rigsby looking and the proposal and wedding were so beautiful. Well done. Loved how jane said to lisbon 'i could marry you off in a instant, Hi Ron, Don't tempt me. So funny. Great lightweight epis setting up for the heavy laden next 4 episodes. Loved rigsby n cho in car with cho asking 'have you knocked up grace' and 'your blaming me' brilliant. Welcome back guys. But jane outside the door at wedding his look was so beautiful. Fantastic episode

Juney Date: Thursday, 14-Nov-13, 1:26 PM | Message # 21
Bee's Knees

Not my favourite episode, but then I haven't really enjoyed the series so far. I can't put my finger on it but it just doesn't 'feel' right, not like the Mentalist we know and love. I agree about the special effects in this episode, the valley looked a bit like a fifties film back drop. I've been looking forward to Series 6 so much, I just hope it picks up. (Sorry guys).

By the way would that marriage have been legal? It looked a bit jokey to me.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 03 Wedding In Red (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz