Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 9:39 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 18 Forest Green (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
18 Forest Green
Ivana Date: Tuesday, 22-Apr-14, 1:24 PM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

It's very amusing episode on the first viewing, with Jane sniffing hairs, perfoming magic, fooling around and lot's of smiling. Very layered with double meanings and parallels. I enjoyed it very much.

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 22-Apr-14, 4:23 PM | Message # 17
Bee's Knees

I enjoyed the episode , loved the interaction between Cho and Wiley......Wiley seems the innocent, but he realises that people only speak to him like that when they want him to do something a little....shady....for Jane!!

I enjoyed the Jane & Lisbon partnership again, they move together like a well oiled machine.

I had to smile when Lisbon walked in...the last person she wanted to see was Jane, and I bet he had been staking out the elevator waiting for her....he can literally read her like a book and the look she had on her face when he said that Pike owed him one...

The case.....wasn't crazy about it, but it was a good vehicle for the drama unfolding around it.....you could see Jane trying to be grown up and wanting the best for Lisbon....and in his eyes he isn't worthy of her love and affection....he STILL doesn't feel that he is a good man.

I have to say Pike is a nice, good, gentle, honest, kind man.....and he would drive me insane.....too nice (Maybe that says something about me)....there is no challenge there....he is lovely....and Lisbon would be crazy not to go with him to Washington, but she needs more....and I spotted the look to her left when he asked her if she felt the same.....I think that she DOES care for him, and is enjoying the caring closeness with him, and the spoiling and being put first, but love.....I don't think so....and if she is honest, nor does she.

I don't see him as manipulative....more shy, and out of practice, his look when she complimented him while they were on the phone made me smile, he had a quick look around to see if any one heard what she said.....as I say I LIKE him, and will be sad to see him hurt, but....he needs to go and Lisbon needs to accept that she doesn't belong to him!!

Message edited by Mossibecca - Tuesday, 22-Apr-14, 4:25 PM

Evy Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 3:44 PM | Message # 18
Fair Dinkum

I think it's weird : In the episode "My Blue Heaven" we can see Lisbon reading PJ's letters, alone and sad. She waits two years. Then they find themselves again. Several episodes pass, so some time. And one day, 2 dates later with Pike, she falls in love ? Meh ! What are you doing Mister Heller ?? fool

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 25-Apr-14, 3:45 PM

Tina Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 6:26 PM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

I don't think she is in love with Pike, Evy. It's a very long time since a man showed interest in her as a woman. Everybody needs this. And maybe she is tired waiting for Jane. And Pike sure is a nice man. She likes to feel like an attractive woman. Let's wait and see
what will happen. It's obvious she loves Jane.

Message edited by tinamarianne - Friday, 25-Apr-14, 6:28 PM

June Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 7:14 PM | Message # 20
Bee's Knees

I don't think it's weird at all. Lisbon is an attractive and great woman with needs and right now Pike's giving her all what she needs. Pike is a good guy, I like him, he's not Jane and never will but I can say nothing against him. He's doing his job and very well. Jane has been two years away from Lisbon, they missed each other but his return hasn't meant a change in his attitude towards Lisbon, romantically speaking. What has she do? Waiting forever? She's enjoying with Pike and she deserves it. Jane have to go one step further and obviously, he needs a little push to react.

Evy Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 7:24 PM | Message # 21
Fair Dinkum

Tinamarianne
I don't think she is in love with Pike

Some pictures of 6x20 will make you lie (especially number 5): what a look ! tongue

June
I don't think it's weird at all. Lisbon is an attractive and great woman with needs and right now Pike's giving her all what she needs.

I agree. I wanted to say this is pretty fast (only 2 episodes)

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 25-Apr-14, 7:25 PM

Raven Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 8:48 PM | Message # 22
Dinkie-Di

Quote Evy ()
Tinamarianne
I don't think she is in love with Pike

Some pictures of 6x20 will make you lie (especially number 5): what a look ! tongue

I take the pictures with a grain of salt. An example that they can deceive. biggrin
6x17 / 1th: the promo pic, 2th: the actual episode

AgentM Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 9:07 PM | Message # 23
Bee's Knees

Well-illustrated Raven. hands The rift between them in the second one is so clear - the distance between them and the closed, defensive body language of arms across bodies. That said, though it is clear they are still close in the fact that their body language is mirroring the other, their legs are crossed in each other's direction and the shoulders nearest to each other are slightly lowered. Definitely indicates close friends who have had a disagreement or an unspoken difficult topic between them! Kudos to the actors for paying attention to the details...love it.

But the first image is clearly CBS having a little fun with the shipper fans! And quite possibly was a BTS shot (and reflects Robin and Simon rather than Lisbon and Jane)....tsk tsk...those naughty people; playing with people's minds like that. They do like to have their fun, don't they?

Message edited by AgentM - Friday, 25-Apr-14, 9:09 PM

Evy Date: Friday, 25-Apr-14, 10:55 PM | Message # 24
Fair Dinkum

Yeah ! BRAVO Raven hands

AgentM
tsk tsk...those naughty people; playing with people's minds like that. They do like to have their fun, don't they?

Yeah ! CBS is playing with us up wink

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 25-Apr-14, 10:56 PM

June Date: Sunday, 27-Apr-14, 1:52 PM | Message # 25
Bee's Knees

A great wish for many people...

http://chizuru-chibi.deviantart.com/art....9825805

I love it!

Ivana Date: Sunday, 27-Apr-14, 4:49 PM | Message # 26
Fair Dinkum

Reviewbrain review By bloomingviolet2013
http://reviewbrain.wordpress.com/2014....-review

PJaneloke Date: Sunday, 27-Apr-14, 6:16 PM | Message # 27
Surfie

June, chizuru-chibi's comic is so funny! I don't hate Pike but I laugh out loud for this. ^^

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 18 Forest Green (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz