Tuesday, 23-Apr-24, 6:15 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 18 Forest Green (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
18 Forest Green
Evy Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 10:47 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

"Forest Green"

JANE RUBS ELBOWS WITH THE RICH AND POWERFUL WHEN A KILLER HIDES AT AN ELITE MEN’S-ONLY CLUB, ON “THE MENTALIST,” SUNDAY, APRIL 20

“Forest Green” – When a woman is found murdered near a remote men’s social club, Jane must find a way to insinuate himself into the insular group to find the killer, on THE MENTALIST, Sunday, April 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: There’s a murderer hiding in an elite men’s club! Have the rich and powerful met their match in Patrick Jane? #TheMentalist #CBS 4/20 10pm http://bit.ly/OigJMJ

SERIES REGULARS:

Simon Baker (Patrick Jane)
Robin Tunney (Teresa Lisbon)
Tim Kang (Kimball Cho)
Owain Yeoman (Wayne Rigsby)
Amanda Righetti (Grace Van Pelt)
Rockmond Dunbar (FBI Agent Dennis Abbott)
Emily Swallow (Kim Fischer)

RECURRING CAST:

Joe Adler (Wiley)
Pedro Pascal (Marcus Pike)

GUEST CAST:

James Patrick Stuart (Gregory Dyer)
Jon Abrahams (Peter Kilgallen)
Mark Harelik (Kenyon Russell)
Camryn Grimes (Deanne Price)
Natalie Padilla (Madison Price)
Sonny Marinelli (Marvin Gryska)
Elizabeth Chomko (Pam Parsons)
Ellen Wroe (Officer Green)
Dante Swain (Second Security Guard)
Bradley Wentzel (Forager #1)
Tallulah Danielle C. David (Waitress)

WRITTEN BY : Jeffrey Hatcher
DIRECTED BY : Eric Laneuville

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 05-Apr-14, 9:08 AM

Raven Date: Wednesday, 12-Feb-14, 7:55 PM | Message # 2
Dinkie-Di

BTS 6x18 Forest Green

Twitter

Message edited by Raven - Wednesday, 12-Feb-14, 7:56 PM

sylvia5993 Date: Thursday, 13-Feb-14, 1:13 AM | Message # 3
Bee's Knees

Laneuville is a fabulous director. I see a beach and no Airstream. Simon, Where are you?

Fran Date: Friday, 04-Apr-14, 12:11 PM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

source: https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-ent....2-weeks

Hayseed Date: Friday, 04-Apr-14, 12:54 PM | Message # 5
Bee's Knees

This sounds really good. *rubs hands together*

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 2:41 AM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

Is Jane playing with fire?

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 6:28 PM | Message # 7
Bee's Knees

Magic, maybe.

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 6:33 PM | Message # 8
Fair Dinkum

It remembers me the scene in Vegas when he set his mark on fire…

Evy Date: Friday, 18-Apr-14, 6:03 PM | Message # 9
Fair Dinkum

I love this photomontage " the way they look at each other "
(source snowflurryflake.tumblr)

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 18-Apr-14, 11:06 PM

PJaneloke Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 9:48 AM | Message # 10
Surfie

Jane seems to accepted Pike in Lisbon's life. Instead of being jealous and irritated like 6x17, he tried to make sure Lisbon can make it back for her date and asked her to say hi in text. May be he has talked him self into accepting Lisbon deserved a good man in her life and she deserve to be happy. However, not seeing Lisbon at all is going to be a totally something else.

Wand6122360 Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 3:44 PM | Message # 11
Bee's Knees

Excellent episode all around, I thought. And there were enough hints that Jane and Lisbon care for each other, and Pike's proposal to Lisbon was so manipulative, and she was uncomfortable enough, that I am able to somewhat enjoy the way that the show is handling the Pike romance (so far).

Hayseed Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 4:39 PM | Message # 12
Bee's Knees

Yes, I am surprisingly okay with the romance thing, because now I feel confident it is just a device to get Jane and Lisbon together. Pike may be a nice guy, but he has proved he has no inkling of who Lisbon is. If there's one thing Lisbon is terrified of, it's commitment.

AgentM Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 5:35 PM | Message # 13
Bee's Knees

Probably an unpopular opinion here, but I didn't think this particular episode was one of the best. I can't really say why, but it seemed to be a little bit on the slow side, to me. The killer was easy to pick out and it was obvious the guy who'd arranged the Fishing club was going to turn up dead as soon as he went missing. You could tell straight away that Jane was going to use the guy facing fraud charges as soon as he mentioned getting off with murder to him. Can't explain it, but the episode just didn't feel up to the usual standard...

Hmmm the Pike equation... what will Lisbon do? I don't get the impression she seemed up for a jaunt eastwards to DC, but then again...after some thought she might just decide to take him up on the offer --- possibly as an ultimatum for Jane. Maybe she wants Jane to give her a reason to stay, maybe she's fed up waiting and wants to move on, regardless of any feelings she may have had for him. The move does seem to be rushing things a little bit.... but as Pike says, when something real comes along, you have to hold on to it...I know Jane would fully understand that concept...reminds me of the little speech Rebecca gave at the end of A Dozen Red Roses, "Happiness is so hard to find. Once you find it, you better hang on tight or you will lose it." Jane was engrossed in her statement and totally agreed with her.

If the bond between Lisbon and Pike is as real as they both say, she would be a fool to waste the opportunity. That said, she did seem hesitant to agree that she felt the same way. Seeing as we don't yet know whether there is going to be a season 7, I guess the writers have to leave some ambiguity about what happens to the characters... As they have finished shooting the series now, I guess it's possible that they have had to prepare for the worst and hope for the best --- maybe they have shot different endings, dependent upon renewal: no renewal = final decision on the Lisbon, Pike, Jane triangle; renewal = lose Pike and leave the possibility for Jane and Lisbon open. I guess only time will tell.

Wasn't overly impressed with the episode sad - though I did love the interaction between Cho and Wiley about "doing something shady for Jane" lol. smile

marta75 Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 8:36 PM | Message # 14
Rip Snorter

It's a well balanced and well paced episode.I liked how Robin Tunney is playing her character and how her character takes depth. The romance between Lisbon and Pike looks more credible and the dilemma more acute.

And one more time Abbott was excellent (with special mention for Wiley and Cho)

Tina Date: Tuesday, 22-Apr-14, 11:11 AM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

I agree marta. Abbott is such a win for the show. I really like the episode. Lots of Jane and Lisbon and Abbott. I really hope she says no to
Pike. Changing her whole life for a man she just met? And leaving Jane...Looking forward to how this all works out. And how Jane reacts when he hears about it.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 18 Forest Green (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz