Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 11:33 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 19 Brown Eyed Girls (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
19 Brown Eyed Girls
marta75 Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-14, 8:41 PM | Message # 31
Rip Snorter

Quote AgentM ()
1) Did I miss the 'bow and arrow' connection? 'Cos I sure don't remember it being resolved.

AgentM I wondered too about this bow and arrow track. I think it's the last arc of season 6

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 30-Apr-14, 11:18 PM | Message # 32
Fair Dinkum

Yes of course, it' an intriguing clue wich remains a mistery for now, but will surely be revealed later (a bit like the 3 dots tatoo).

It made me think at first of a logo of some sort that the dying girl saw. But then I thought about the mythology, and Cupid came to mind. Cupid > love > sex > prostitution > human trafficking. Maybe the big boss of this ring owns private clubs with a Cupid / bow and arrow sign?

amanda Date: Thursday, 01-May-14, 0:43 AM | Message # 33
Cobber

Quote Evy ()
We have already had O' Laughlin as a traitor, then Pike ? No. Not twice anyway

I think the same Evy

Quote AgentM ()
I don't see why not. Hell, they made Van Pelt do it twice...

It should be too easy for the writers. Don't you think ?

Message edited by amanda - Thursday, 01-May-14, 0:43 AM

AgentM Date: Thursday, 01-May-14, 8:37 AM | Message # 34
Bee's Knees

Quote amanda ()
It should be too easy for the writers. Don't you think ?

Yeah, I agree...but it hasn't stopped them before.

Hayseed Date: Thursday, 01-May-14, 5:12 PM | Message # 35
Bee's Knees

this bow and arrow track. I think it's the last arc of season 6

Well, arrows do fly in arcs...

(I'll be here all day, folks)

AgentM Date: Thursday, 01-May-14, 6:00 PM | Message # 36
Bee's Knees

haha lol teehee You crack me up Hayseed, you really do! Love it! biggrin

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 01-May-14, 9:26 PM | Message # 37
Fair Dinkum

The french word "arc" means "bow" so yes, Hayseed, it's obvious! happy

June Date: Saturday, 03-May-14, 4:07 PM | Message # 38
Bee's Knees

Fantastic episode. I don't remember currently any couple of actors with such complicity on screen as Simon and Robin. These two know each other so well! The last three minutes of this episode are enough for me, pure gold. The dialogue between them saying so much with so few words, their voices trying to hide the truth, their body language and expression. Jane has a little moment of silence and hesitation, just after Lisbon tell him "congratulations? That's all you gonna say" that is heartbreaking. You can see a lot of emotions through his eyes, what he really wants. And Lisbon waiting desperately the right answer that is not going to come. Because he says "sure". Speechless. Perfect acting.

Message edited by June - Saturday, 03-May-14, 4:10 PM

angel Date: Wednesday, 14-May-14, 12:54 PM | Message # 39
Cobber

Bit late as not well last week. Well this was a magnificent episode. Bit dissapointed in Lisbon ignoring Janes calls as she never did this and to accuse him using this woman excuse to stop her date that is even below the belt. Well loved the whole opening scene with the strange guy and the woman shot . So sad with jane holding her hand and she dies. Gut wrenching. The the chase is on.

May i say the actor playing the drunk was wonderful performance and loved how jane gave him a beer to help him find the place found the woman. Then when they went there and they found the girl in the pit. Oh you knew this was going to be a emotional ride. The actress playing her was excellent as well.

Loved how again all the team got involved to try catch the ringleaders. The cb radio scene with cho was the best i have ever scene. The words just rolled off and it worked. jane was very impressed. so funny. Then jane in cowboy hat and abbott in whatever you call that hat. Love how abbott just jumps in there and doesn't mind playing the hardman but he does it so well. Fast becoming the best boss ever of the team. Cho taking this case very personal and thats when he is at his best. The take down of the brothers was brilliantly staged and now we have a new nemesis who can just send in his enforcer and eliminates those no use to him. This is going to be a brilliant arc.

But disappointment is PIKE god i am not a shipper but even i am getting so sick n tired of Pike and his i am so nice and dependable routine. It just does not sit with me at all and it is so fast he just reminds of men who are so controlling and want their own way and i absolutely detest that in a man. I am sorry but if this is how he is he has lost me as a fan of any kind. Please go away Pike. Sorry for the rant but i just cringe when he appears.

But the end scene when lisbon finally tells jane about thinking of moving well kudos for abbott telling her to tell him as he is not a psychic. But now this scene did tryuly show jane sad by her admission and he so tried to tell her whatever makes her happy but when she left the look on his face. Now that i could see as sadness and scared but also the look on lisbon as she walks off. To be honest this lisbon just waiting for jane to move she has to understand is a risk as this is not in janes nature and he has had heartache before so it is very hard and she should understand that. But all in all a cracker of a episode. no wonder my younger brother who was not a fan is watching now as he loves the reboot and i agree.

I am going to be harsh now but i am starting to think it was a very good idea to get rid of Rigsby/Grace as honestly i actualy do not miss them at all and am very surprised with myself for feeling that way. But i do. Shows how the show has come so far and deserves a s7. This is fast becoming my favourite team on the show.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 19 Brown Eyed Girls (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz