Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 8:18 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 01 Nothing But Blue Skies (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
01 Nothing But Blue Skies
Fran Date: Tuesday, 05-Aug-14, 11:12 AM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

01 Nothing But Blue Skies (filmed as 7.02)

JANE AND LISBON ARE A FEW WEEKS INTO THEIR NEW RELATIONSHIP WHEN THEY INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF AN UNDERCOVER AGENT, ON THE SEVENTH SEASON PREMIERE OF “THE MENTALIST,” SUNDAY, NOV. 30

“Nothing But Blue Skies” – Jane and Lisbon decide to keep their new relationship a secret from their colleagues as they investigate the murder of an undercover agent. Also, young, ambitious agent Michelle Vega joins the team, on the seventh season premiere of THE MENTALIST, Sunday, Nov. 30 (9:30-10:30 PM, ET/9:00-10:00 PM, PT), on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Jane & Lisbon are finally together! Can they focus on work? #TheMentalist season premiere! 11/30 9:30ET/9:00PT http://bit.ly/1xEnoCk

REGULAR CAST:
Simon Baker (Patrick Jane)
Robin Tunney (Teresa Lisbon)
Tim Kang (Kimball Cho)
Rockmond Dunbar (Dennis Abbot)
Joe Adler (Jason Wylie)
Josie Loren (Michelle Vega)

RECURRING CAST:
Pedro Pascal (Marcus Pike)

GUEST CAST:
Tim Griffin (Kenneth)
Anna Khaja (Ellen)
Bryan Rasmussen (Mason)
Karina Logue (Tish)
Ray Porter (Wick)
Frank Clem (Andy)
Garrett Matheson (Jeremy)
Liz Hamsher (Skye)
Connie Schiro (Hotel Manager)
Holden Scott (12-year-old Jeremy)
Dakota Buchanan (William)

WRITTEN BY: Tom Szentgyorgyi
DIRECTED BY: Chris Long

Evy Date: Tuesday, 05-Aug-14, 2:56 PM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

We look forward all to the slightest piece of news.
To wait for tongue

Source Wikipedia : read more http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_But_Blue_Skies

"Nothing But Blue Skies" is a humorous fantasy novel by English author Tom Holt. It was first published in the UK by Orbit Books in 2001.

The plot of the book concerns a Chinese Dragon, Karen, who falls in love with a mortal, Paul, and so decides to become mortal herself in the hope that they get together. However, she is not any ordinary dragon; she is the daughter of the adjutant-general to the Dragon King of the North West. Naturally her father is worried and comes to look for her, but he falls foul of the Weathermen, who consider dragons their sworn enemies. The Weathermen though fall foul of a government plot to cause a drought in Britain as a pretext for invading Australia. Actually, this is also a cover for the real reason. Paul is really the runaway son of an Australian global media tycoon, who wants to lure the dragons to his outback hideaway. Here he uses a machine to disarm their abilities in order to use their 'third eye' as a super-efficient mode of multimedia communication.

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 05-Aug-14, 3:33 PM | Message # 3
Bee's Knees

Hmm, that's interesting. It's also a lyric from a song "Blue Skies" which has been recorded by numerous artists, including Sinatra and Willie Nelson.

sylvia5993 Date: Tuesday, 05-Aug-14, 4:52 PM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Nothing but blue skies in song alludes to a great future ahead. And there is another Simon Baker in Australia who I think is also a business tycoon, strange.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 4:53 PM | Message # 5
Fair Dinkum

Spoiler from TV Line for ep. 1 (and 2). 2 pictures!

There’s no telling how The Mentalist will end, once its seventh and final season comes to a close. But we can give you a provocative look at how the CBS drama’s farewell run begins.

Source : http://tvline.com/2014....on-pike

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 4:53 PM

Tina Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 5:11 PM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

Uh, I don't want to spoil myself, but at this time with all the exitement and waiting for the 7th season ..... I couldn't resist to open the spoiler.

Interesting ...especially the first pic ..

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 6:45 PM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

Quote tinamarianne ()
Interesting ...especially the first pic ..

Exactly what I was thinking… Body language!

redbird Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 6:50 PM | Message # 8
Dinkie-Di

I think its really interesting that Jane is going to have to come face-to-face with Pike. It sounds just like what would happen in real life. A man doesn't get away with taking another man's woman without having to answer for it. I find it interesting because Mentalist fans on other websites have been saying that they're a bit "over" this show because Jane always seems to get away with his antics and never has to answer for them. My response: The show is about him. He's the lead character. It really wouldn't be a show without him so yes, he gets away with most things.

kim Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 0:00 AM | Message # 9
Bee's Knees

I actually like that he gets by with all of his antics! That's part of what makes Jane a fun character to watch. I do love the photo!! Oh my a picture does speak louder than words sometimes......

redbird Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 2:00 AM | Message # 10
Dinkie-Di

I too love that he gets away with the most outrageous things. It's part of what makes Jane such a fun character to watch but it does bother some people ................

Tina Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 9:06 AM | Message # 11
Fair Dinkum

He is smart, much smarter than other people, and that's what helps him to get away with most of the thing he does. That's why this character is so special. That's what makes him interesting. Now that we are so close to the start of the final season, I'm getting more and more excited. There is always this little bit of sadness with it, but right now I try to focus on the new episodes and to look forward to it. And most of the time I try to think positive, so there will come something good from the end of TM ...I often prayed for something so hard and it doesn't happen, and in the end it was good that things turned out how they did ..and that it was even better that way than the way I wanted it.
I'm sure, even if the loss is so painful, something good will come out of it that TM ends now ...

bee Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 9:32 AM | Message # 12
Fair Dinkum

Jane has had a traumatic past and as a consequence is a unique character and yes he does get away with the most outrageous things but at the end of the day this is an entertainment show and it is fun to watch his antics. However, he doesn't always get away with his actions....being imprisoned by Bosco for "eavesdropping" and being put in detention by Abbott are just two cases in point and there must be others. We get enough drama in real life (you only have to look at the News). Personally one of the reasons I love the show is to see what elaborate plan Jane has come up with....and he does close cases!

coral Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 10:08 AM | Message # 13
Cobber

And he gets a fair few slaps on the face / punches on the nose!

redbird Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 11:18 AM | Message # 14
Dinkie-Di

I agree with you ladies! I think that Patrick Jane is the best character on network television. I love watching the way his mind works and I love his antics. But there is an element of the fan base that feels he is no longer a believable character because of the stuff he gets away with.

I laugh uncontrollably every time someone punches Jane in the nose!

Fran Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 12:07 PM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

Quote redbird ()
Mentalist fans on other websites have been saying that they're a bit "over" this show because Jane always seems to get away with his antics and never has to answer for them

Well I guess those people haven't embraced the premise of the show. But there are always people who claim to like something and then spend all their time criticising it (I believe the psychological reading of people who enjoy the 'bashing' activity is that they are often under-achievers who have a need to make themselves feel superior. So I suppose we should feel sorry for them - but I don't, I just try to avoid them biggrin ).

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 01 Nothing But Blue Skies (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz