Friday, 29-Mar-24, 6:04 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Which type of episodes do you like best?
Which type of episodes do you like best?
Which type of episodes do you like best?
1.Humorous[ 0 ][0.00%]
2.Dramatic[ 4 ][23.53%]
3.A mix of both[ 13 ][76.47%]
Answers total: 17
Fran Date: Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 11:56 AM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

Which episodes do you enjoy most - cast your vote above.

And have your say - is it the lighthearted fun ones that make you laugh, the exciting ones that keep you on the edge of your seat, the Red John ones that move that storyline forward, the sad ones that make you want to give Patrick a hug.

Fran Date: Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 12:06 PM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

I've voted for a mix of both. I love the humour but also really enjoy seeing the darker side of Patrick - I'm always moved by those sad Patrick scenes.

I welcome the Red John episodes and find them exciting, but wouldn't want to see them all the time - about 3 or 4 a season is perfect for me. I do enjoy other exciting episodes, but more so on first viewing and I'm less likely to want to watch them over and over again.

'Seeing Red' is still one of my favourite episodes, and is a good example of the mix of humour and sadness that I like most.

JudeBlue Date: Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 3:20 PM | Message # 3
Cobber

I've voted for drama (which won't surprise Fran).

Bloodshot is one of my favourite episodes - with that dramatic opening scene with the poor man in the van with the bomb.

Also the episode where Jane has to prove the prisoner innocent but then they lose him and he is murdered by RJ.

And the snuff movie episode.

Yup, it's drama all the way for me.

angel Date: Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 4:06 PM | Message # 4
Cobber

I like mix of both. Bloodshot is one of my favourites. For the humour and drama. I also like The Thin Red Line with janes scenes with the baby. So cute . But its the end scene when we find out the Officer killed his own sister which were so gut wrenching. That really moved me.
But not to spoil anything my fave scene of all time is the ending in the upcoming 3.18 episode The Red Mile. Nothing could possibly beat that unless the finale blows me away. That generated the most emotion i have ever felt in a series or film for a very very long time

This is what makes the mentalist and simon baker love

Message edited by angel - Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 4:09 PM

Kath Date: Sunday, 10-Apr-11, 4:30 PM | Message # 5
Blow-In

I've gone for a mix of both as well, I particularly love episodes where...Jane is sorta coasting along nicely, all theories are falling into place, Lisbon and the team are going along for the ride and then...there is a twist and he gets that look on his face and he has to reassess everything...Have a feeling we have a few of those episodes coming up? biggrin

JudeBlue Date: Thursday, 14-Apr-11, 11:46 AM | Message # 6
Cobber

I see I'm on my own at the moment!

bag

Message edited by JudeBlue - Thursday, 14-Apr-11, 11:47 AM

Abby Date: Saturday, 31-Mar-12, 4:59 AM | Message # 7
Blow-In

Definitely emotional and dramatic ones, and ones where Jisbon shippers cheer

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Which type of episodes do you like best?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz