Friday, 10-May-24, 2:06 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
kabuky Date: Friday, 24-Apr-15, 6:37 PM | Message # 811
Surfie

Harry in a suit! Wonder where they were headed in Venice that required a suit and tie?? Beautiful reflections of Harry and the buildings on the top of the boat.

Deedee Date: Friday, 24-Apr-15, 8:30 PM | Message # 812
Bee's Knees

Kabuky I am pretty sure that is Claude not Harry in the picture. Judging by recent photos of him with Simon he has grown so much since this picture was taken.

Smileygirl Date: Friday, 24-Apr-15, 10:37 PM | Message # 813
Dinkie-Di

It´s Claude smile Harry is hiding next to him on the right side. But I am wondering when they have been to Venice. I don´t remember any event at the moment

coral Date: Friday, 24-Apr-15, 11:05 PM | Message # 814
Cobber

They visited Venice in 2012 around the time of filming I Give It A Year. Can only remember 1 photo on Instagram of Simon at some sort of party. And Simon's Assistant Matt tweeted a photo from Venice at that time. Don't know if that was when this photo was taken though.

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 25-Apr-15, 7:11 PM | Message # 815
Fair Dinkum

From mariachraibimariouche (Editor In Chief & Photographer) Instagram

"Amazing meeting, amazing person, last month in Paris for Givenchy"

source

Fran Date: Sunday, 26-Apr-15, 3:18 PM | Message # 816
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for all the posts, they've provided some nice updates to the Articles Section. Theres also an October 1992 TV Hits interview which I've added. And a slightly different translation of the Elle interview done by https://www.facebook.com/simonbaker.meantalist - I've tried to combine the best of both translations in the Articles section.

bee Date: Sunday, 26-Apr-15, 7:46 PM | Message # 817
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran and thanks ladies for all the updates. Much appreciated. smile

Message edited by bee - Sunday, 26-Apr-15, 7:48 PM

kim Date: Sunday, 26-Apr-15, 10:15 PM | Message # 818
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran for the new translation of the Elle interview. I think that it is better with regards to the part where he is asked about looking in the mirror. The other version of the translation didn't quite read right I thought.

Fran Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 12:32 PM | Message # 819
Fair Dinkum

Incredible auction prizes donated for the 1930s Hollywood Ball

Simon Baker, Jimmy Barnes & Human Nature donate for the Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Ball in partnership with BLACKMORES.

The Cure Brain Cancer Foundation Ball in partnership with BLACKMORES will be held on May 2 at the Hordern Pavilion in Sydney with Charlie Teo AM and this year the theme is 1930s Hollywood Glamour.

In keeping with the Hollywood theme, the ball will feature entertainment reporter Richard Wilkins as MC and is being supported by Australian and International celebrities who have donated their time for Major Auction prizes.

More than a thousand of Australia’s leading philanthropists, captains of industry, sports stars and high profile celebrities together with families and friends impacted by brain cancer can bid on the hotly contended auction items.

This year's prizes include money-can't-buy experiences, including:

- Dinner with Simon Baker for you and five friends at Matt Moran’s ARIA Kitchen Table

- Shackleton expedition cruise with Aurora Expeditions for two people to Antarctica, including lunch in Sydney with adventurers Tim Jervis and Steve Lennon who re-enacted the Shackleton exped

etc
(lots of other prizes, I won't bother to paste, visit the site if you want to see)
https://www.curebraincancer.org.au/news....od-ball

Wand6122360 Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 1:48 PM | Message # 820
Bee's Knees

Thanks for finding this, Fran. That's really nice of him.

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 2:11 PM | Message # 821
Fair Dinkum

No wonder Simon is offering a dinner… biggrin
The man is a gourmet, isn't he?

Tanja Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 2:24 PM | Message # 822
Rip Snorter

He is a gourmet DS_Pallas, biggrin

That were a dream to have a dinner with him yes

Tina Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 2:47 PM | Message # 823
Fair Dinkum

I think I couldn't eat anything sitting on a table with Simon... I would be too nervous ...

It's really nice of him, he is such a good man. The lucky ones who get to have this evening with him! Hopefully there will be pics on instagram or twitter tongue

bee Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 3:11 PM | Message # 824
Fair Dinkum

So kind and generous of Simon to donate his time for such a great cause.

Deedee Date: Monday, 27-Apr-15, 3:52 PM | Message # 825
Bee's Knees

Would probably dribble something down my front if I were to sit opposite him !! Dumbstruck even haha. Lovely gesture from such a lovely man. Lucky them whoever they are to win this.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz