Sunday, 19-May-24, 9:03 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Tina Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 6:02 PM | Message # 601
Fair Dinkum

Thank you SO much DS!!! Very grateful for the transcript since I really didn't understand much. I should start practising French again...learned it at school a long time ago.

Tanja Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 7:04 PM | Message # 602
Rip Snorter

Thank you so much DS!!

bee Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 7:08 PM | Message # 603
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the transcript DS....nice to know what Simon actually said in the interview. biggrin

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 8:05 PM | Message # 604
Fair Dinkum

I've edited and updated the transcription here, corrected some misunderstood parts. Much clearer!

Deedee Date: Sunday, 08-Feb-15, 9:00 PM | Message # 605
Bee's Knees

Thank you very much DS. biggrin

kim Date: Monday, 09-Feb-15, 0:01 AM | Message # 606
Bee's Knees

DS_P Thanks for the transcript, I was able to catch most but it's nice to have written down.

I noticed that when Simon was talking about the romance part, he actually was blushing!! Completely adorable. heart heart heart

ryohei Date: Monday, 09-Feb-15, 3:31 AM | Message # 607
Jillaroo

Thanks so much DS_P!!

marta75 Date: Monday, 09-Feb-15, 8:40 PM | Message # 608
Rip Snorter

I notice he said the show is "finished" 6 times ! It must be a real relief for him biggrin

Ivana Date: Monday, 09-Feb-15, 9:58 PM | Message # 609
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much DS

Tina Date: Tuesday, 10-Feb-15, 8:39 AM | Message # 610
Fair Dinkum

I noticed that too marta, a lot of "finished". I'm sure he is reliefed, but on the other side also a little bit sad, nostalgic like he said.
It was obvious when he gave over the car, on a few photos he really looked a bit sad. I think he is a very sensitive man, and the last instagram posts before the end made it clear. It's bittersweet for him.
But it was his decision, and he wants to do other things, and I can really understand it. I'm also looking forward to see him in other roles.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 10-Feb-15, 12:20 PM | Message # 611
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for the transcript DSP, I've only had time to watch this on my phone so far, and couldn't really understand any of it.

June Date: Tuesday, 10-Feb-15, 4:43 PM | Message # 612
Bee's Knees

Thank you, DS.

Tina Date: Friday, 13-Feb-15, 3:51 PM | Message # 613
Fair Dinkum

I read on instagram that there will be an interview with Simon tomorrow on TF1 on 50min inside. I've been trying to find out when it will be on, but can't find the programme information ...does anybody know what time it is on tv?

June Date: Friday, 13-Feb-15, 5:11 PM | Message # 614
Bee's Knees

You'll find information here, but nothing about Simon: http://www.tf1.fr/grille-programme-tv/

Message edited by June - Friday, 13-Feb-15, 5:17 PM

Tina Date: Friday, 13-Feb-15, 5:26 PM | Message # 615
Fair Dinkum

Thank you June! Their website is really hard to understand ..I couldn't figure out where to find the programm information. I read that Simon will be on it tomorrow, so I will turn it on just in case.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz