Saturday, 18-May-24, 9:37 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
syriana13 Date: Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 3:26 PM | Message # 751
Dinkie-Di

Simon Baker Baby Talk
http://sarapettarini.tumblr.com/image/115832111274

Smileygirl Date: Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 4:19 PM | Message # 752
Dinkie-Di

The inside pages of the Homme Deluxe Magazine (April 2015). I don´t speak french so I don´t know if this interview was already translated somewhere.
http://simonbakerfp.tumblr.com/post....-2015-i

258pce Date: Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 9:41 PM | Message # 753
Cobber

ruuger--thanks. that's a pretty diverse set of influences that I was not aware of!

Peithon--thanks....and you're so spot on with the "neck to clavicle ratio" bit, I had to laugh out loud!

tinamarie--yep! I forgot about the Pink Floyd bit (and who doesn't like PF) maybe because I thought he chose it because Breath was the title of his next project. Still, it was the perfect soundtrack for that video!

DSPallas--didn't know he liked Bowie, but should have guessed about reggae since he loves to dance so much!

Thank you all. You can tell a lot about a person's sensibilities by the music they gravitate to. My fascination only grows.

kim Date: Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 10:02 PM | Message # 754
Bee's Knees

As I sit in my Eames chair reading all the comments on the "list" interview I grin to think that I have something in common with Simon! Although I will never pay that much for jeans! Yesterday as I was on a bike ride and just after I was struck on the back with a can thrown from a pickup, a song from Headland started playing and brought me a smile and bit of serenity. Thanks Simon! Although I was secretly still hoping that the jacka$$es that threw the can would get stopped for speeding.

kim Date: Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 10:14 PM | Message # 755
Bee's Knees

I don´t know if this interview was already translated somewhere.

I did not find it in the articles section, hopefully one of our amazing french speakers will have some time to help the rest of us out with the text. biggrin s'il vous plait?

Message edited by kim - Saturday, 11-Apr-15, 10:14 PM

DaboGirl Date: Monday, 13-Apr-15, 8:03 PM | Message # 756
Jillaroo

Thanks Fran for both articles. Love that Simon is just so natural and himself. Don't know how recent the photo is from Esquire but he looks really relaxed and happy.

ruuger Date: Monday, 13-Apr-15, 8:30 PM | Message # 757
Cobber

DaboGirl, the photo is from last year's Vanity Fair Oscar party. There are more pictures of him from that even in the gallery here.

Peithon Date: Tuesday, 14-Apr-15, 11:53 PM | Message # 758
Rip Snorter

Thought I'd add a quote re Simon from David Nutter, director of the Pilot for TM and the most successful director of pilots, having 17 of 19 go to series (Heller's The Advocates was one of his two fails):

Mentalist (CBS)
This was a wonderful pilot, written by Bruno Heller, that showcased the perfect actor (Simon Baker) in the perfect role for him. Simon brought so much magnetism to the part, and was able to provide so much intelligence and gravitas, too.

Juney Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 10:24 AM | Message # 759
Bee's Knees

Quote Peithon ()
Mentalist (CBS) This was a wonderful pilot, written by Bruno Heller, that showcased the perfect actor (Simon Baker) in the perfect role for him. Simon brought so much magnetism to the part, and was able to provide so much intelligence and gravitas, too.

Brilliant.

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 5:07 PM | Message # 760
Fair Dinkum

Peithon, thanks for the quote, it's nice to read when others praise Simon

Tina Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 5:41 PM | Message # 761
Fair Dinkum

So true! I agree with David Nutter 100 %!

Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 6:35 PM | Message # 762
Dinkie-Di

Another recent magazine with Simon in it biggrin The dutch Magazine LINDA. I was told it has 4 pages (3 pictures an 1 with text)
So if you live in the Netherlands get it biggrin https://instagram.com/p/1dh33WS1Jt/

Message edited by Smileygirl - Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 6:35 PM

marta75 Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 8:35 PM | Message # 763
Rip Snorter

I'm so glad Simon is everywhere in Europe but I miss Jane horribly and I'im feeling very lonely those last days. sad

Tina Date: Wednesday, 15-Apr-15, 9:04 PM | Message # 764
Fair Dinkum

marta, just listened to some TM music on my ipod and watched some TM today and I know how you feel..I miss Jane too. It's okay that it's over...but I just love Jane so much and miss him...so you are not alone
Just put in a DVD and go back to TM world....and keep Jane in your heart and mind.

Ivana Date: Thursday, 16-Apr-15, 4:58 PM | Message # 765
Fair Dinkum

Thanks to ‏@allamanda1013
HommeDeluxe, pages 1&2

pages 3&4

and cover

Message edited by Ivana - Thursday, 16-Apr-15, 4:59 PM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz