Friday, 10-May-24, 9:32 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
Ivana Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 3:38 PM | Message # 316
Fair Dinkum

this is so not cool cranky

kul65 Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 4:15 PM | Message # 317
Cobber

At least it means once The Mentalist returns, we're likely to get the final 10 episodes in a row. smile

bee Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 5:22 PM | Message # 318
Fair Dinkum

I hope this doesn't mess up the ratings when so much depends on these for perhaps a 7th Season. cry

Raven Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 7:26 PM | Message # 319
Dinkie-Di

Someone mentioned on SpoilerTV that Sunday Night Football ends after the Super Bowl. That means no Football overruns anymore. Is this correct? I don't live in America.

bee Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 8:29 PM | Message # 320
Fair Dinkum

According to Twitter 6.13 is to be called "Black Helicopters". Not sure if this is correct though.

Message edited by bee - Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 8:35 PM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 8:31 PM | Message # 321
True Blue

Quote bee ()
According to Twitter 6.13 is to be called "Black Helicopters". Not sure if this is correct though!

Karl just (19 mins ago) confirmed this information!

Tina Date: Thursday, 09-Jan-14, 11:16 AM | Message # 322
Fair Dinkum

Such a long time without a new TM episode? Help!!! What am I gonna do?
I so love the new ones! It's going to be a hard time.

June Date: Thursday, 09-Jan-14, 2:16 PM | Message # 323
Bee's Knees

Rewatch the old mentalist could be a good idea. It always works.

Juney Date: Friday, 10-Jan-14, 6:48 PM | Message # 324
Bee's Knees

Does that mean Simon will be doing interviews I wonder, or they still filming. Like bee, I'm worried about the ratings.

Message edited by Juney - Friday, 10-Jan-14, 6:49 PM

jazz Date: Friday, 10-Jan-14, 10:13 PM | Message # 325
Surfie

Matt, we heard that Lisbon is a getting a boyfriend on The Mentalist. What can you tell us about this guy? –Charlie
He sounds like a catch! FBI Special Agent Marcus Pike, who debuts in Episode 16, is described as “a charming man with integrity, a blue collar cop with FBI smarts.” When he brings in Jane and Lisbon to help track a band of art thieves, he takes an instant shine to the latter and sets out to sweep Lisbon off her feet. He’ll be around for at least five episodes, maybe more.

http://tvline.com/2014....-shield

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 10-Jan-14, 10:44 PM | Message # 326
Fair Dinkum

Jesus… Shippers are gonna be mad cranky

Raven Date: Friday, 10-Jan-14, 11:25 PM | Message # 327
Dinkie-Di

Quote DS_Pallas ()
Jesus… Shippers are gonna be mad

I'm not mad but if CBS decides to cancel The Mentalist I would be disappointed to only have 1 episode if any of J/L as a couple.
On the other side, if there is a 7th season I would just enjoy the 5 episode with Lisbons boyfriend. She truly deserves to be wooed.

Evy Date: Friday, 10-Jan-14, 11:26 PM | Message # 328
Fair Dinkum

Personally, I would be happy that Lisbon (finally) finds Love. She deserves it. Jane has had his chance. Too bad for him !

Message edited by Evy - Tuesday, 21-Jan-14, 10:40 PM

bee Date: Saturday, 11-Jan-14, 0:24 AM | Message # 329
Fair Dinkum

I agree totally with Raven. I'm not against Lisbon having a boyfriend (for a while) but in my mind Jane and Lisbon have such a deep, meaningful and special relationship which we have seen grow over the course of almost 6 years and I think Jane would be devastated if it became serious between Lisbon and this boyfriend. He clearly loves Lisbon but perhaps believes that he is not worthy of her affection and that she is too good for him. I know he has sometimes seemed to have been a jerk towards Lisbon but I don't want to see him hurt. I think he has had more than his fair share of tragedy in his life and deserves to find love and I think Lisbon is the only one who really understands him and his ways, and could make him truly happy. I also believe Lisbon loves Jane but, being Lisbon, is waiting for Jane to make the first move. After all she always forgives him and if that isn't love I don't know what is. Hopefully there will be a 7th Season.

justlook3 Date: Saturday, 11-Jan-14, 5:15 AM | Message # 330
Bee's Knees

I hope this doesn't mess up the ratings when so much depends on these for perhaps a 7th Season

Not really as shows on all of the networks will be affected by the Olympic hiatus. It's really a funny thing, people scoff that "noone watches the Olympics" yet all of the other networks put their shows in hiatus during them. Kinda makes you think hmmm they're scared of it. wink So people will be expecting it as all of their shows will be like this.
Personally I'm glad as I'm an Olympics freak and won't be watching anything but them!

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz