Monday, 06-May-24, 1:53 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 11:54 AM | Message # 346
Fair Dinkum

Quote Hayseed ()
I have a sinking feeling this will be Jane and Fischer.

Fisher uh…?
As if nobody was waiting - pawing the ground and foaming - for Lisbon to hop in that f*cking motor home and try out Jane's matress?

Yeah, Fisher probably. wink Those writers are mean, aren't they?

LOL I just read that on twitter:
"If Bruno values his life it will be Lisbon...if not the I say death to the man with pitchforks."

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Friday, 07-Feb-14, 12:21 PM

bee Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 1:22 PM | Message # 347
Fair Dinkum

If this is the case where the old team are being pursued by Ardilles killer I should hope that Jane and Lisbon would want to be travelling together in his Airstream in order to know that they were both safe! I don't believe they would want to be separated at a time like this. Who knows though...this is the FBI we are talking about (and Bruno of course)!! sad

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 1:30 PM | Message # 348
Fair Dinkum

I think if it's actually Fisher travelling with Jane, it's better have to be useful to the story.
Like Kim being curious and talking about Lisbon with Jane, even maybe pushing Jane to give small clues about how he feels about Lisbon.

Well, you can dream… happy

And the Airstream has already a nickname : The Silver Twinkie laugh

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Friday, 07-Feb-14, 2:02 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 07-Feb-14, 3:20 PM | Message # 349
Fair Dinkum

An explosion… on the ep17 set (from the LA Film location's Instagram account):

Video from lafilmlocations

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 25-Feb-14, 12:38 PM | Message # 350
Fair Dinkum

We've just read the ep 13 and 14 press releases and there's only mention of Jane and Fisher investigating. And no Lisbon visible on the crime scene on "Black Helicopters".

Professionaly, Jane and Lisbon don't work on cases the way they were anymore. Lisbon is no longer his "boss". He's apparently teaming with Fisher now, most of the times. And Lisbon must be working on the Ardiles murder with Rigsby & Van Pelt.
But what does it mean storywise? Are the writers changing Lisbon & Jane relationship from professional to more personal?

If this season is the very last, and ep 22 the grand finale, there's not much time left for Heller & Co to change the nature of Lisbon and Jane's bonds…

Ivana Date: Monday, 03-Mar-14, 2:06 PM | Message # 351
Fair Dinkum

Promo for Black Helicopters
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKQBBKFmc7o
Airstream and denim shirt!

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 03-Mar-14, 3:52 PM | Message # 352
Fair Dinkum

Quote Ivana ()
Airstream and denim shirt!

Yeah! At last…

Hayseed Date: Monday, 03-Mar-14, 5:47 PM | Message # 353
Bee's Knees

Yeehaww! He looks fabulous in that denim shirt.

Ivana Date: Thursday, 06-Mar-14, 11:59 PM | Message # 354
Fair Dinkum

Black Helicopters spoiler tv line with new pics
Exclusive First Look: The Mentalist's New Digs!
http://tvline.com/2014....copters

Evy Date: Friday, 07-Mar-14, 10:09 AM | Message # 355
Fair Dinkum

Who will The Mentalist‘s Van Pelt compel to do her bidding ?

TV Line

Exclusive sneak peek from this Sunday’s winter premiere (CBS! 10/9c!) fill the bill? (In the episode, Rigsby and Van Pelt must convince J.J. LaRoche to help them investigate who is stalking former CBI members.)

http://tvline.com/2014....#

amanda Date: Saturday, 08-Mar-14, 8:42 PM | Message # 356
Cobber

Thanks Evy.
interresting to watch VP, Rigsby and JJ Laroche together in the sneak peek biggrin

Ivana Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 3:10 PM | Message # 357
Fair Dinkum

From E-Online
Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Pretty Little Liars, The Mentalist, Revenge, Bones and More!
http://uk.eonline.com/news....nd-more

Frank: The Mentalist is my favorite show, so any info would be great!
Brace yourselves, people, because a beloved member of the team is considering a major career move. Oh, you actually want to know who it is? Fine, we'll tell you, but only because you look nice this morning: It's Lisbon

bee Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 3:37 PM | Message # 358
Fair Dinkum

Can these spoilers get any worse? Wish I had the self-control to not read them because they are making me more and more depressed, especially not knowing if there's to be a Season 7. Can the series really end with Lisbon accepting a new job offer? cry

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:11 PM | Message # 359
Bee's Knees

It is a bit depressing, but remember she almost took Ray Haffner's job, too. I think it is part of her "self discovery" arc. *rolls eyes*

bee Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:41 PM | Message # 360
Fair Dinkum

Yes thanks Hayseed, you've put my mind at rest a little and yes she DID turn down Haffner's job and she seems to be enjoying her new role at the FBI so time will tell. It's just IF this is the last Season everything seems to be happening at once and will we even see a J/L kiss? *sigh* sad I'd like them to ride off together into the sunset in Jane's Airstream. tongue

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz