Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 5:53 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
Evy Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 11:55 PM | Message # 361
Fair Dinkum

Don't worry Ladies !

In the series "Castle (season 6)," the writters have decided that Beckett accepts a new job in Washington, and nothing bad happened with her ​​relationship with her fiancé Richard Castle ! And everything is in order in a few episodes !

I'm sure all will be fine for Jane and Lisbon. Have confidence biggrin

Evy Date: Saturday, 29-Mar-14, 10:03 AM | Message # 362
Fair Dinkum

3 pics with Lisbon's Beau

6.19 Brown Eyed Girls

http://tvline.com/2014....d-girls

NOTE : We already had "JISBON" and now a new word appears on others forum : PISBON !!!!!......

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 29-Mar-14, 8:04 PM

Fran Date: Wednesday, 09-Apr-14, 1:23 AM | Message # 363
Fair Dinkum

From TVLine http://tvline.com/2014....-finale

Shall I dare ask for a Mentalist scoop? –Sal
You shall! In this Sunday’s episode, Jane and the FBI scramble to prove a death row inmate’s innocence, thus pitting Jane against no less than Star Trek: TNG‘s god-like Q . “[Guest star] John De Lancie plays a man whose wife’s killer is about to be executed, and he and Jane square off over that,” exec producer Tom Szentgyorgyi previews. “John gives a spectacular performance, and was a great sparring partner for [Simon] Baker.”

Please! Do you have anything for Mentalist fans on Jane’s reaction to Lisbon’s new boyfriend? –Yara
While I had Szentgyorgyi on the phone to preview May sweeps/the season finale, I was sure to inquire what Jane was thinking as he sat alone on the sofa, after seeing Teresa run off for late-night pancakes with her new paramour, Pike. “I think Jane was feeling curiously like a third wheel – something he doesn’t feel very often – and wondering why he felt that way,” the EP answered. “Pike is with us through the end of the season, and he will become a increasingly important figure in Lisbon’s life, so Jane is wondering what he’s feeling, because he’s been the most important man in Lisbon’s life — and suddenly he might not be.”

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 10:59 AM | Message # 364
Fair Dinkum

Quote Fran ()
“Pike is with us through the end of the season, and he will become a increasingly important figure in Lisbon’s life, so Jane is wondering what he’s feeling, because he’s been the most important man in Lisbon’s life — and suddenly he might not be.”

Frankly? He's wondering what he's feeling? Come on, it's sound so out of character. He knows what he's feeling. Since long time ago. Those two are just terrible at communicating. Remember the "Violets" explanation in the car? The "Yellow Rose of Texas" choice? The jealousy scene about Ardiles date? What he said during their stake-out about her being beautiful with that hat? The scene of their reunion in the FBI in Austin after a 2 years separation? The scene on the cliff? The scene where he washed away the blodd on Lisbon face? The "Love you" just before faking shooting Lisbon? Have I to go back in time further?
Come on Szentgyorgi… blink

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 11:04 AM

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 12:23 PM | Message # 365
Fair Dinkum

‘The Mentalist’ season 6 spoilers: What could take Lisbon away from Jane? - April 9, 2014

For six years on “The Mentalist,” Jane and Lisbon have for the most part found a way to work together, trust in each other, and also solve a boatload of cases. So is there anything that could potentially tear them apart? As it turns out yes, though not exactly in a way that is even remotely malicious.

Instead, you have a man in Agent Pike who is thinking about his future, clearly likes Lisbon, and would love to have an opportunity to build a life with her. He’s not some mustache-twirling supervillain out to destroy anyone, even though we are still hoping that for her to end up with Jane.
Maybe “Brown Eyed Girls” will be the inspiration for this guy to finally make a move … and we hope so, given that this is the 19th episode of the season (airing on April 27), and there are only three more after this to give us a reasonably conclusion in the event that the show ends in May.

Take a look at the new synopsis for a few more hints:
“A chance encounter with a suspicious-looking individual leads Jane and Lisbon to uncover a vast human smuggling ring. Meanwhile, Lisbon remains tempted by Pike’s offer to move to D.C. with him.”

The only Jane / Lisbon scoop in here is that the two are at least spending time on the job together again, and we are happy about that … even if it doesn’t by any means equate with them being romantic. The show’s going to have a lot of ground to cover here in a short time, mostly because we don’t feel like Patrick was really processing his feelings very much after the death of Red John. He’s still trying to figure himself out, and what he wants moving forward. Hopefully, she ends up being a part of that equation; otherwise, it feels like the biggest tease ever and a disappointment.

Source:
http://cartermatt.com/116551....ay-jane

Fran Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 1:03 PM | Message # 366
Fair Dinkum

Quote DS_Pallas ()
Frankly? He's wondering what he's feeling? Come on, it's sound so out of character. He knows what he's feeling. Since long time ago. Those two are just terrible at communicating. Remember the "Violets" explanation in the car? The "Yellow Rose of Texas" choice? The jealousy scene about Ardiles date? What he said during their stake-out about her being beautiful with that hat? The scene of their reunion in the FBI in Austin after a 2 years separation? The scene on the cliff? The scene where he washed away the blodd on Lisbon face? The "Love you" just before faking shooting Lisbon? Have I to go back in time further?
Come on Szentgyorgi…

I’m sure that Jane knows that he loves Lisbon and that she’s an important part of his life, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that he wants her to be his wife. I think he’s been totally fixated in the belief that Angela will always be the only woman he could love in that way and he’s been comfortable with having Lisbon as his best friend. As we know, even after all this time, he still views Angela as his wife, hence the wedding ring. So personally, I find it totally believable and in character for Jane to be experiencing emotional turmoil, as the risk of losing Lisbon makes him realise that he may have been suppressing feelings that threaten the whole basis of his approach to life.

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 4:09 PM | Message # 367
Bee's Knees

I'm with you on that one Fran....there are many kinds of love and I think that Jane THINKS he feels one when actually he will find that it is something totally different.....sometimes you just don't realise what you want until it is taken away from you.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 4:41 PM | Message # 368
Fair Dinkum

As you Fran, I don't think Jane wants Lisbon to be his wife neither, and I can picture the character experiencing emotional turmoil (wouldn't be a first after all). Ok, my reaction could look like I'm ranting a bit happy
But I find it hard to buy the "Jane is wondering what he’s feeling, because he’s been the most important man in Lisbon’s life — and suddenly he might not be.” He knew that he might not be the only one. He told her she derserved to be happy, to find love, in a previous season. He even (not very subtly) pushed her in the arms of Mashburn. I think we were giving some clues here. And now he's wondering…

I start to believe the writers were realizing that if 6th season is the last, there is very little time remaining to give the audience a satisfying conclusion on the Jane/Lisbon story (the classic will they-won't they), and they are using poor Pike in the scenery to justify Jane's "surprise".
I'm a bit sorry because I thought Jane would be sharper than that. I would have prefer to read a more convincing explanation, like "he's been challenged for pace by Lisbon's suitor", suddenly finding that he has been a bit too subtle in his way of showing her his feelings. Or "He has to move on because he understands his own life can't no more only revolving around Lisbon".

Don't know if I'm clear here confused

Raven Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:13 PM | Message # 369
Dinkie-Di

Sneak Peak Silver Wings of Time

http://tvline.com/2014....th-pike
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKW0qUJ3d7M&feature=youtu.be

Message edited by Raven - Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:36 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:35 PM | Message # 370
Fair Dinkum

Jane is clearly upset… And doesn't even try to hide it. I wonder what is the most irritating for Lisbon: her car that didn't start, or Jane's questionning. happy

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:39 PM

Evy Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:37 PM | Message # 371
Fair Dinkum

DS Pallas
her car that didn't start

Because you really believe this BIGGGGG lie ???? tongue I don't. We know why she's late !!!! (panne d'oreiller... )

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:39 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:40 PM | Message # 372
Fair Dinkum

You bet! biggrin

Raven Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:47 PM | Message # 373
Dinkie-Di

I was wondering about Lisbon's expression. After having sex with a man the night before a woman should be glowing. Lisbon doesn't. I don't think that has to do with Jane's nosiness. Something went wrong.

Evy Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:50 PM | Message # 374
Fair Dinkum

Humm...........
She wears the same clothes as the day before when she left with Pike. She would not have changed her clothes ?? Naughty Girl ???

Raven
Something went wrong.

Maybe you're right

I feel sorry for Jane sad

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:51 PM

Raven Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 5:56 PM | Message # 375
Dinkie-Di

Quote Evy ()
She wears the same clothes as the day before when she left with Pike

Mmm, the shirt is a different one.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz