Thursday, 02-May-24, 4:43 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
Juney Date: Wednesday, 28-Aug-13, 11:54 AM | Message # 61
Bee's Knees

I agree Fran. But then I would like them to good friends that's all. smile

Fran Date: Wednesday, 04-Sep-13, 10:06 AM | Message # 62
Fair Dinkum

From TVLine:
PREVIOUSLY ON... | Jane narrowed down the list of Red John suspects to seven names: Visualize Self-Realization Center leader Bret Stiles (played by Malcolm McDowell), CBI director Gale Betram (Michael Gaston), CBI agent Raymond Haffner (Reed Diamond), G-man Reede Smith (Drew Powell), Homeland security agent Bob Kirkland (Kevin Corrigan), Sheriff Thomas McAllister (Xander Berkeley) and forensic analyst Brett Partridge (Jack Plotnick).

COMING UP NEXT | That list will get shorter and soon. “Some of them will be knocked out as suspects early on, others will remain,” says executive producer Bruno Heller, who confirms that Red John's identity will be revealed this fall, launching the show on a new path that will set up the exit of Amanda Righetti and Owain Yeoman's Van Pelt and Rigsby in the spring. “Once Moby Dick has been killed, what happens next?” muses Heller. “You have to tell the story about how Patrick gets back to shore. … We have a great story for that saga, because it begins a whole new saga. Where does he go from there? How does he live with what he's done? Can he find happiness? All of those are big questions we are going to explore.” Resolving the Red John mystery also means big changes for Jane and Lisbon, who have to find “a new way to relate to each other” now that their common mission is gone. “We're going to pull them apart and put them back together again."

http://tvline.com/2013....ntalist

Hayseed Date: Monday, 09-Sep-13, 8:46 PM | Message # 63
Bee's Knees

This is huge - the clip that was shown on The Talk:

Edited to add the youtube clip: DANGER SPOILER!!!

Message edited by Hayseed - Monday, 09-Sep-13, 9:18 PM

Tina Date: Tuesday, 10-Sep-13, 8:59 AM | Message # 64
Fair Dinkum

Oh oh, that's tough. Of course, I couldn't resist to open the spoiler. Will end with reading spoiler once the season started though.
I SO can't wait for this season. I have such a good feeling about it. It's going to be extraordinary.

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 10-Sep-13, 10:14 AM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

I agree, I think it is going to be great....you can kind of see why Jane doesn't like to tell her much!!!!

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 10-Sep-13, 11:19 AM | Message # 66
Fair Dinkum

Dammit Teresa! surprised

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 10-Sep-13, 11:20 AM

Fran Date: Tuesday, 10-Sep-13, 11:34 AM | Message # 67
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Hayseed. Not the first time Lisbon has let the cat out of the bag. Great performance from Simon in this clip, Jane looks so angry, and rightly so killed

Fran Date: Wednesday, 11-Sep-13, 10:47 AM | Message # 68
Fair Dinkum

If Rigsby and Van Pelt are leaving The Mentalist, will they at least get a happy ending?
ADAM: We took your question directly to creator Bruno Heller. Although he says that the Red John investigation won't necessarily have a cheery ending for anyone involved, Rigsby and Van Pelt will have reason to celebrate before the case is closed. "I don't think I'm giving away too much to say that by the time [that story line ends], they are husband and wife," Heller says. "[Episode 3] is the Rigsby-and-Van Pelt episode to watch. I don't know your views on marriage, but [it's] most people's happy ending."
http://www.tvguide.com/News....54.aspx

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 11-Sep-13, 10:57 AM | Message # 69
Fair Dinkum

He's not entirely answering the question, he does it in his own twisted way, as usual wink

Ah! Bruno, you play with our nerves…

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Wednesday, 11-Sep-13, 7:00 PM | Message # 70
True Blue

Yeah, husband and wife like married with eachother or more like each married to someone else...?
And, will it last? Will they even survive?!
Wait and see and learn to read Bruno's answers.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 13-Sep-13, 1:19 AM | Message # 71
Bee's Knees

Now I know they're trying to kill me. Grrrr. Another spoiler:

Raven Date: Friday, 13-Sep-13, 8:40 AM | Message # 72
Dinkie-Di

I'm not worried about the last spoiler. Two things:

"as a potential" ... e.g., how many potential love interests did we have over the last seasons and how many were love interests. I remember Frye, Darcy, Hightower, Lorelei. None of them were actually love interests, not even Lorelei. TVLine like to play with words.

"actress is committed to doing three episodes" ... maybe there is a chance for her to become a series regular in season 7, if there is a next season. *still hope*

Personally I'm very excited to see her on screen. Isn't Kim Fischer, Jane's new boss who wants him to stay with the CBI after RJ is gone? I think I saw a spoiler about the 2 new characters.

(Sorry for bad english grammar. Not my native tongue)

Raven Date: Friday, 13-Sep-13, 9:52 AM | Message # 73
Dinkie-Di

MAJOR SPOILER PHOTO on Instagram

Message edited by Raven - Friday, 13-Sep-13, 9:54 AM

Mossibecca Date: Friday, 13-Sep-13, 11:36 AM | Message # 74
Bee's Knees

Is it real, or has someone been playing with photoshop??

Raven Date: Friday, 13-Sep-13, 1:30 PM | Message # 75
Dinkie-Di

That's a good question. I don't think it's a fake when I look at the promo pic. They look alike

Message edited by Raven - Friday, 13-Sep-13, 1:31 PM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz