Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 8:48 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Hayseed Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 4:14 PM | Message # 151
Bee's Knees

Thanks! Yes it looks like him in a T shirt. He must not be in the scenes that day.

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 4:15 PM | Message # 152
Bee's Knees

Unless they're shooting #5 and he's directing there is no reason for him to be in shorts and vest. Wont know 'til mid winter though. Could this be his double.

Hayseed Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 5:49 PM | Message # 153
Bee's Knees

I believe they are shooting #5. Jordan Harper was on set last night.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 7:19 PM | Message # 154
True Blue

Quote DS_Pallas ()
125° F on the TM set! Wow… 51,7° Celsius!

Yes, that is hot - but it´s inside a car, so I guess temperature goes quite easy that high.
When I was in Las Vegas (as a Teenager) we hat more than 50°C in the shade. Bread turned into toast as soon as we opened the pack, fallen down coins remained where they fell, car doors were opened with a towel - crazy hot!

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 7:22 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 8:36 PM | Message # 155
Fair Dinkum

Quote beautyfulbabyboy ()
es, that is hot - but it´s inside a car, so I guess temperature goes quite easy that high.

I don't know bbb, normally on the car dashboard, the temperature indicated is the external temperature…

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Saturday, 13-Sep-14, 8:38 PM | Message # 156
True Blue

Quote DS_Pallas ()
I don't know bbb, normally on the car dashboard, the temperature indicated is the external temperature…

oh, yes, you´re right of course - crazy hot!

sylvia5993 Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 0:32 AM | Message # 157
Bee's Knees

It has been crazy hot this last week and Simon must be happy to go home at night since he lives near the beach, as do , and it never gets quite that warm, but LA and the valleys are scorchers.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 12:21 PM | Message # 158
Fair Dinkum

XFilesBtvs ‏@XFilesBtvs 13 sept.
@Tim__Kang is there a reason we aren't seeing any pics of Jane&Lisbon bts. Us fans automatically assume their being hidden for some reason.

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang
@XFilesBtvs Respecting their privacy. If they feel like posting photos, they will.

------

Tim Kang ‏@Tim__Kang
@feliciapricetak My best guess is that Season 7 will start airing in January or February 2015.

------
14 sept.

Tim Kang ‏@Tim__Kang 1 min
This is our 7th and final season. Looking at the scripts now, it's so fun and such a great season!

Tim Kang ‏@Tim__Kang 20 s
Really miss @OYeoman and @AmandaERighetti for this final leg of our journey.

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 57 s
I hope we get to see Rigsby @OYeoman and Van Pelt @AmandaERighetti before we finish!

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 1 min
@stelenaxjisbon @samaire_samaire I also want to see Summer back for this final season!!

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 1 min
All y'all are the best fans and friends we could have!! I gotta say it makes doing what we do, that much more satisfying.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 12:33 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 12:37 PM | Message # 159
Fair Dinkum

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 5 min
I'll do my best to document this last season.

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 2 min
"Cho" might even smile every once in a while this season. HA!

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 27 s
Just watched the rough cut for the first episode, so fun! smile

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang · 43 s
@HannahAmyM Might be some "Chobon" moments.

This is gonna be good… cool

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 12:45 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 1:12 PM | Message # 160
Fair Dinkum

nell ‏@mostly10 6 min
@Tim__Kang been with you guys from day one here in sweden. so glad to see the show get the planned ending it deserves.

Tim Kang @Tim__Kang
@mostly10 We feel the same way. Nice to end on our terms.

bee Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 1:27 PM | Message # 161
Fair Dinkum

It really brings it home to me when I see it written down that the 7th season will be the last! So sad! It's been such an epic journey for Jane and a wonderful opportunity for Simon to show the world (literally) what a great actor he is and TM has been my most favourite show of all time. I'm trying to stay positive in that it will mean Simon can go on to do other projects and challenges that we know he has in mind. Another positive thought is that it's best for a show to go out on a high and leave the audience wanting more, but the worst part is knowing that we won't see Simon in our living rooms on a regular basis (my DVD's will be a constant comfort here) but he's such a versatile actor I look forward to what the future will bring for him and wish him well.

Message edited by bee - Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 1:33 PM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 1:31 PM | Message # 162
True Blue

Connor Davey ‏@CJDavey
@Tim__Kang any romance this season for Cho? He deserves a happy ending! We all see how he looks at Wiley.

Tim Kang ‏@Tim__Kang
@CJDavey Wiley is cute but not really Cho's type, I think. Haha

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 1:33 PM | Message # 163
True Blue

Tim Kang ‏@Tim__Kang
Trust me. This last season will be awesome. @RockmondDunbar, @JpAdler, and @josloren rock! Fantastic actors!!

Tina Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 2:57 PM | Message # 164
Fair Dinkum

I totally feel the same like you bee! Makes me so sad, but we have our dvds and I hope Simon will work again soon on a good movie. If we get at least some info where he is and some photos or commercial ads ....that he doesn't disappear completely for a long time...really hope for that!

kim Date: Sunday, 14-Sep-14, 3:57 PM | Message # 165
Bee's Knees

Every time I read a tweet or article about this being the last season I hear a long sigh coming from myself. Its just a reflex I guess. I really value TM and its quality story lines, production, visuals and of course Simon. I feel torn between excitement of new episodes and the sadness of it ending well before I am ready to say goodbye.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Tweets by Crew/Cast
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz