Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 9:38 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 01 Nothing But Blue Skies (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
01 Nothing But Blue Skies
Tina Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 12:26 PM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

It's on any tv show that there are unbelievable things happen, it's fiction, and I really don't care too much about it. Of course there are things who wouldn't happen in real life, but I just enjoy watching it and don't think too much. And I've never enjoyed watching anything or anyone as much as Jane in TM.

I don't understand fans who criticise all the time, well, there are no real fans I guess. There is another site about Simon, I've never posted a comment there, and I stopped even going there and reading comments because the host has so many negative things to say about TM or Simon. I really don't need this. I love TM, I love Simon, of course they are all human. They are not perfect. (Well, Simon is kind of perfect for me ...)

And all the negative comments about Bruno and about the RJ episode ...I enjoy watching this episode, of course you can't do it right for anybody. There are some things I don't like of course, a few episodes I don't care too much about, but I accept it and don't moan about it all the time. All in all, I just think that TM is the best that has ever aired on tv. I don't think I will ever feel again for a show like for this one, no other character will touch my heart like Jane ...and I don't see it happen again with any other character or any other show in the future ...TM / Simon fan forever! That's me ...

redbird Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 1:50 PM | Message # 17
Dinkie-Di

I'm not a huge fan of Bruno right now because I think he pretty much jumped ship but he did create The Mentalist and it's a really good show. One of my favorite shows of all time, to be honest. I'll always be fond of him for that.

As for the RJ episode, I loved it too but I do understand why so many fans of the show were enraged. The best that I can figure is that a lot of people thought that the show was about a serial killer and they cared more about RJ than Patrick Jane. I could have cared less who RJ was - I thought RJ was a fun puzzle and I enjoyed the chase but I always expected that the end of RJ would be a quiet, personal moment for Jane. I watch because I adore Patrick Jane and I love watching Simon in anything. I'm in the middle of re-watching the entire series - for the 5th or 6th time - and it's still as good as the first time I watched it. Really, really good television and Patrick Jane is the character of a lifetime for Simon - a perfect fit!!

The sadness that Patrick Jane is leaving my life is overwhelming but I'm really excited to see what Simon decides to do next .............

June Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 6:56 PM | Message # 18
Bee's Knees

All the series that I watch have their small or big group of people whose work is only criticize. That kind of people don't have any interest for me, they're so boring!
If you don't like it, don't watch it! As simple as that.

Message edited by June - Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 2:17 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 9:33 PM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

"Nothing But Blue Skies" official synopsis +first promo pictures (source spoilertv.com)

Jane and Lisbon begin their new relationship, but they must hide their feelings for each other from their colleagues as they investigate the murder of an undercover agent. Also, young, ambitious agent Michelle Vega joins the team.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 9:37 PM

June Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 10:04 PM | Message # 20
Bee's Knees

The wedding ring is still there.

marta75 Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 10:24 PM | Message # 21
Rip Snorter

Quote June ()
The wedding ring is still there.

Looks like Jane is still struggling with his issues and inner demons

kim Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 11:07 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

I noticed the ring straight away also. I just hope that the writers allow Jane to be happy. I know that Simon would rather him be more of a tragic figure, but it seems that he's done that for 6 seasons. I hope that they will write it so that he can explore a more joyful side of Patrick to finish the series on a up note.

redbird Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 11:47 PM | Message # 23
Dinkie-Di

Notice that the caption on the photos says that Jane and Lisbon must hide their new relationship. Maybe that's part of the reason that Jane is still wearing his wedding ring .............

Also, I would think that taking the step of removing that ring for good will be really difficult for Jane. I know that he took the ring off for his evening with Kim on the island but I chalked that up to testing his readiness to move on. Jane isn't good at letting go and taking off his wedding ring for good will mean that he's ready to say good-bye to his wife and move forward with the new woman in his life. I'm not expecting that that will happen in the first episode of the season.

Fran Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 11:30 PM | Message # 24
Fair Dinkum

1st post updated with Press Release.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 13-Nov-14, 12:10 PM | Message # 25
Fair Dinkum

news stills from ep 01:

Is it me or Lisbon is more and more beautiful??

June Date: Friday, 14-Nov-14, 8:28 PM | Message # 26
Bee's Knees

She's in love. wink

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 11:08 PM | Message # 27
Fair Dinkum

At last! CBS promo for TM Premiere

Lisbon has bought him a new blue tea cup! biggrin

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 11:23 PM

Tina Date: Monday, 17-Nov-14, 8:40 AM | Message # 28
Fair Dinkum

I wonder if the Citroen will be back too. Seems they give us back all the typical Jane things biggrin

kim Date: Friday, 21-Nov-14, 5:51 AM | Message # 29
Bee's Knees

Sneek peek for ep 7.01 link to youtube!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZUJOs-wv_4

Tina Date: Friday, 21-Nov-14, 8:47 AM | Message # 30
Fair Dinkum

Oh I SO can't wait. Simon is looking gorgeous! I'm really looking forward to the new Jisbon relationship. Thanks for the link kim!

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » 01 Nothing But Blue Skies (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz