The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest ยท RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Love from Ground Zero
Love from Ground Zero
Geli Date: Tuesday, 23-Apr-13, 5:12 AM | Message # 16
Surfie

I don't have iTunes and don't intend getting it just for that. Understandable they're choosing this medium for release in this day and age, however, it would be nice if it was offered on DVD as well.

dramophone Date: Sunday, 28-Apr-13, 10:21 PM | Message # 17
Blow-In

I deeply hope there's still another way to get to watch the movie. It has three amazing actors in it and i wouldn't want to miss it. :/

kim Date: Monday, 28-Jul-14, 3:22 AM | Message # 18
Bee's Knees

Has anyone heard any new information about LFGZ being released? I have emailed ptarmigan films several times and have not gotten any reply. Other sites I've checked all point towards that spring 2013 date. I really would love to see this film. Its the only Simon film that i don't have and have never seen. sad

Tina Date: Monday, 28-Jul-14, 8:47 AM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

Kim, it was said that LFGZ would come to itunes, but no news so far. I check from time to time. No release date yet. No update.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Saturday, 04-Oct-14, 9:33 AM | Message # 20
True Blue

according to LoveFromGroundZero on twitter Lfgz will be released in HD in Jan 2015

LoveFrom Ground Zero @lfgz1998
"I've learned that there's no freedom when you're leaving something behind that matters..." #LFGZ coming Jan 2015!

LoveFrom Ground Zero โ€@lfgz1998
#LoveFromGroundZero starring #SimonBaker HD remaster coming Jan 2015 #TheMentalist #Follow

"remastered in HD, will be avail via iTunes and other streaming outlets January 2015. Stay tuned for more"
"Definately live stream/rental/digital downloads w/ poss DVD coming 2015 #LFGZ"
"Will announce all shortly...working on making available for all #SimonBaker #Mentalist fans globally for 2015"
"More updates, photos, videos,& contests soon"

@lfgz1998 https://twitter.com/lfgz1998

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Sunday, 05-Oct-14, 0:08 AM

Tina Date: Saturday, 04-Oct-14, 11:51 AM | Message # 21
Fair Dinkum

DVD would be great, but itunes is a beginning smile
Very much looking forward to this. So January, LFGZ and hopefully new TM episodes. Can't wait!

Fran Date: Thursday, 16-Oct-14, 12:04 PM | Message # 22
Fair Dinkum

15Oct14 LoveFrom GroundZero @lfgz1998
#LFGZ was shot across the Midwestern states of Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, & Colorado in the US. http://LoveFromGroundZero.com #ComingJanuary2015
https://twitter.com/lfgz1998/status/522390229169098753

Fran Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 5:04 PM | Message # 23
Fair Dinkum

The LoveFrom GroundZero twitter account ( โ€@lfgz1998 ) tweeted a question about people's favourite Simon fansites, and some of you replied TheBakerBoy. So many thanks to those of you who did that.

As a result, a representative from Ptarmigan/Scenic Overlook films named Greg, emailed me and to quote his words "knowing the passion that his fans have for him and his work, I am reaching out in hopes you might want to include your community on the launch of the film." Obviously I said we'd be delighted.

Greg advised that they are "in the process of revamping the trailer and website, and yes, culling through BTS and outtake footage now...and planning to release in weeks in front of film."

He is now gathering his thoughts with his team in LA, and has said he will get back to me with some ideas (possibilities mentioned so far are a discount/promo code offer or something "cool/special", advance screener DVD for review, global screening parties or promotions/contests).

So, nothing has been decided yet, but please watch this space for further updates.

kabuky Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 5:30 PM | Message # 24
Surfie

WOW - Way to go Fran!! Thanks!!

Tina Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 5:33 PM | Message # 25
Fair Dinkum

This is so incredible!!!

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 5:55 PM | Message # 26
True Blue

This sounds so surreal, Fran, it's unbevievably great! biggrin

flynns1 Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 6:12 PM | Message # 27
Blow-In

Thanks Fran I've been desperately trying to find a copy of this film for soooooo long would be fantastic news if they do re release it .... yippee....

Ivana Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 6:25 PM | Message # 28
Fair Dinkum

Great news Fran, I will give all support I can gladly smile

bee Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 7:07 PM | Message # 29
Fair Dinkum

Terrific news.. biggrin

redbird Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 7:22 PM | Message # 30
Dinkie-Di

Very cool!!

Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Love from Ground Zero
Search:

Free web hosting โ€” uCoz