Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Breath
DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 03-Aug-18, 12:56 PM | Message # 916
Fair Dinkum

Australian films BO scorecard July 2018:

No Australian film has broken through with mainstream cinema audiences since Simon Baker’s Breath launched in May.
"Breath" (distributor Roadshow - 4,596,849 AUS $) is second behind "Peter Rabbit" (dis. Sony Picture - 26,748,626 AUS $)

https://www.if.com.au/austral....twitter

tigglewink01 Date: Friday, 03-Aug-18, 4:16 PM | Message # 917
Rip Snorter

Wow 26 million he is doing great. second on the list it seems still. I look forward to when we get the DVD and it's able to play in the UK. Do you know if Amazon has got hold of it yet so us Brits can buy it. Thanks for the link DSP talk with you again soon.

Smileygirl Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-18, 1:16 AM | Message # 918
Dinkie-Di

https://www.aacta.org/aacta-a....twitter

tigglewink01 Date: Wednesday, 15-Aug-18, 6:43 AM | Message # 919
Rip Snorter

Hi Smileygirl thanks for the link how are you doing have not heard from yourself or anyone else for a bit. I hope you are well.

Tassie Date: Thursday, 16-Aug-18, 4:30 PM | Message # 920
Bee's Knees

I got my Breath DVD yesterday, just 2 weeks after ordering it from Australia, and then I had to wait 15 hours until I could get the TV to myself to watch it!! What can I say about Breath that hasn't been said already-the boys are marvellous, the scenery is glorious and the screen explodes with light everytime Simon appears. This film is Simon's gift to the land and people that he loves, and I only hope it gets it's chance to work it's magic in the wider world and that someday I'll be able to see it on the wide screen.

tigglewink01 Date: Friday, 17-Aug-18, 7:53 AM | Message # 921
Rip Snorter

Where do you live Tassie if UK does it work ok as I will order it on line.

Tassie Date: Friday, 17-Aug-18, 12:18 PM | Message # 922
Bee's Knees

Hi tigglewink01, I live in Scotland and have an all region DVD player. It won't play on my computer or personal DVD player. Got my copy through dealer on ebay. Hope this helps.

tigglewink01 Date: Friday, 17-Aug-18, 1:54 PM | Message # 923
Rip Snorter

What was the dealer called so I can use the same one as I have an all region DVD player only one I was not able to play and that was LA confidential. Thanks for that.

Tassie Date: Friday, 17-Aug-18, 4:13 PM | Message # 924
Bee's Knees

It was best-buy-movies-sales (8836).

Deedee Date: Friday, 17-Aug-18, 9:41 PM | Message # 925
Bee's Knees

Thanks Tassie for your lovely description of Breath. I am going to have to pull my finger out and get my copy.

tigglewink01 Date: Saturday, 18-Aug-18, 10:16 AM | Message # 926
Rip Snorter

I did got the last one I have to wait now until the September but thanks again Tessie.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 22-Aug-18, 10:31 PM | Message # 927
Fair Dinkum

Interesting review:

THE GATE Entertainment Magazine Review: Breath - by Andy Parker

Breath opens in Toronto (Carlton Cinemas), Vancouver (Park), and Victoria (Capital 6) on Friday, August 24, 2018. It expands to Calgary (Globe) on Friday, August 31.

tigglewink01 Date: Thursday, 23-Aug-18, 0:01 AM | Message # 928
Rip Snorter

Thanks for the read DS he's still going strong I've bought the DVD and is now waiting for it to be delivered sometime in September. thanks Tessie for the name.

Tina Date: Monday, 27-Aug-18, 4:02 PM | Message # 929
Fair Dinkum

I ordered the Breath DVD today from a seller at amazon UK. biggrin

I have a codefree player, so I hope it will work. Can't wait! It's finally really happening that I get to see this movie. Such a long wait! Very excited!

tigglewink01 Date: Monday, 27-Aug-18, 5:32 PM | Message # 930
Rip Snorter

I hope so too that I can watch my copy if not I will try buying it again from Amazon as they normally have them compatible for this country. Well I hope so.

Forum » Film Appearances » Films » Breath
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz