Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 1:18 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » The Mentalist Quiz - Name the Episode
The Mentalist Quiz - Name the Episode
Fran Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 0:13 AM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

The first person to post the answer has to set the next question tongue

Which episode is this quote from:

Jane: Why do they call it a kangaroo court? Are kangaroos especially unjust in comparison to other marsupials? Would wallabies be more judicious?

June Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 2:28 PM | Message # 2
Bee's Knees

From "Bloodstream", a beautiful and really funny episode from the third season.

Ok, Patrick Jane is on trial, the judge says: Mr. Jane, you're out of order and Jane answers yelling: You're out of order. You're out of order. This whole trial's out of order.

My question is: This dialogue is from a movie, Jane makes a parody, which episode is this dialogue from, which movie and who is the actor that Jane mimics?

Message edited by June - Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 3:40 PM

bee Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 3:54 PM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

The episode is Blood Money from Season 2, the dialogue is from the movie Justice for All and the actor is Al Pacino.

Now can you guess the episode in which Jane says:

"Isn't this lovely, the smell of the ocean air, sand beneath your feet, you know we should move our offices here.....you'd be so much happier, do wonders for your stress levels".

Message edited by bee - Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 4:16 PM

AgentM Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 5:36 PM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Quote (bee)
Now can you guess the episode in which Jane says:

"Isn't this lovely, the smell of the ocean air, sand beneath your feet, you know we should move our offices here.....you'd be so much happier, do wonders for your stress levels".

The episode is 18-5-4 and he was sitting in the bar area of the Casa Del Mar (but given another name for the episode) in Santa Monica!

Okay, easy one...in which episode does Jane refer to Lisbon as 'an angry little princess' cos 'someone stole her tiara'?

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 5:47 PM | Message # 5
True Blue

It was in 3x23 "Strawberries and cream 1", when Jane finds her in that dress for Grace´and Craig´s wedding.

you remember this one: "...did you know in seven years each and every cell is completely replaced in your body - that means you are literally a different person from when we first met?"

Fran Date: Sunday, 10-Jun-12, 11:38 PM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

The episode is 3.19 Every Rose Has Its Thorn, Jane says it to Lisbon who replies "Sadder but wiser." smile

Try this one - In which episode does Jane say that consistency is "the hobgoblin of little minds."

bee Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 10:12 AM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

The episode is 1.20 Red Sauce. Jane is on the golf course with Sonny Battaglia when he asks Jane what "consistency" is and Jane replies "the hobgoblin of little minds".

Now easy one: Lisbon says to Jane: "One day I'm going to get fired because of you, that's just the way it is".

Message edited by bee - Monday, 11-Jun-12, 10:37 AM

June Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 4:56 PM | Message # 8
Bee's Knees

The episode is 2.19 Blood Money. Lisbon and Jane shutted in a container.

Next one: "But this is a favor. If you die in this department, I'm responsible. I'll do all the paperwork. If he does die for whatever reason, move him to a public area, would you? I'd be very grateful".

Which episode and who says that?

AgentM Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 9:18 PM | Message # 9
Bee's Knees

It is episode 1.16 Bloodshot (one of my faves!). Minelli says it just after the medics have checked out Jane after he passed out in the bull pen.

Next one: "What you don't know is how much you know without knowing you know it!"

Which and who?

bunnyt Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 9:45 PM | Message # 10
Jillaroo

It's from episode 4.07 "Blinking red light" when Jane talks to Lisbon at the beginning of the episode trying to help her discovering the identity of the serial killer...
The next one...very easy... "...anybody that gets close to me bad things happen to them..."
...which episode and who?

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Monday, 11-Jun-12, 10:37 PM | Message # 11
True Blue

Jane said that to Lisbon when she was concerned about him carrieng away from the team in 3x01 "Red sky at night".

Do you know, where is this one from: " I think you manipulated me into thinking I manipulated you into coming with me"

AgentM Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-12, 8:18 AM | Message # 12
Bee's Knees

Ep 2.22 - Red Letter. Jane says it to Kristina Frye in the elevator at CBI about going to see the widow again.

Try this one: "What you can accomplish is irrelevant. If you are absent in this moment, you will regret it for the rest of what will be a miserable life."

Which and who?

Message edited by AgentM - Wednesday, 13-Jun-12, 8:20 AM

bee Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-12, 11:07 AM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

Ep 2.7 - Red Bulls. Patrick says it to Verona Westlake, who's sister has been kidnapped.

How about this: Jane: "If I tell you how it's done, the Magic Circle will send a team of assasins to kill us all. It's the law".

Which episode and who is he talking to?

June Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-12, 12:37 PM | Message # 14
Bee's Knees

The episode is 1.03 "Red Tide". Jane, Rigsby and Cho on the beach, Jane is talking to Rigsby.

This one is very, very easy: "Sporty bad boys with a hidden masochistic streak. Not too bright."

bee Date: Tuesday, 12-Jun-12, 3:46 PM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

This is 1.19. A Dozen Red Roses. Jane telling Felicia Scott what type of men she likes!

Next: Jane: "Big regrets in life people keep to themselves". Lisbon: "I don't know. I tell people about you".

What's the episode?

Message edited by bee - Tuesday, 12-Jun-12, 3:49 PM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Fun Stuff » The Mentalist Quiz - Name the Episode
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz