The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Simon Trivia & Chat
Tanja Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 8:18 AM | Message # 676
Rip Snorter

KathyF, I learnt to swim two months ago, only for this!! Go girl!! You can manage it.

Message edited by Tanja - Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 4:37 PM

Tina Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 8:45 AM | Message # 677
Fair Dinkum

Tanja, we lived this great adventure with you here. You did it for all of us who couldn't go there to LA, meet Simon and watch the shootings. And this is so great! I can't even put in words how happy I am for you (and for us for these great new pics!).
I had the opportunity once, with Yannick Bisson, who was my absolutely favorite at that time, I met him, took photos with him (his arm around me, mine around him ...) and watched the shootings. It was back in 1999 but it's still one of the best days of my life. This will be with you for the rest of your life, nobody can take this away from you. It's something so very special!

Have a safe trip hope and then tell us ALL about it biggrin

Tanja Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 4:36 PM | Message # 678
Rip Snorter

tinamarianne, Thank you so much!!!

KathyF Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 5:21 PM | Message # 679
Rip Snorter

Quote Tanja ()
I learnt to swim two months ago, only for this!! Go girl!! You can manage it.

Thanks for the encouragement! I know I really should...never too old, right? smile

tanjaontour Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 5:50 PM | Message # 680
Jillaroo

Exactly!! Never too old. My surfing instructor said it keeps young! Lol

focus Date: Monday, 16-Feb-15, 12:31 PM | Message # 681
Blow-In

Hey, can somebody help? Simon was part of "Heartbreak High" for some episodes. Which ones were these?

Thanks. Susanne

DS_Pallas Date: Monday, 16-Feb-15, 12:44 PM | Message # 682
Fair Dinkum

Hey focus! happy
Simon Baker appears in the TV series "Heartbreak High" in 1996, during season 4. He features in 7 episodes (from ep 80 to 87). Hope it helps.

focus Date: Friday, 20-Feb-15, 12:58 PM | Message # 683
Blow-In

Thanks a lot smile <3 <3 <3 But in Season 4 there are no Episodes 80-87. That's why I'm asking smile

Message edited by focus - Friday, 20-Feb-15, 1:03 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 20-Feb-15, 2:34 PM | Message # 684
Fair Dinkum

Sorry for the misunderstanding focus! I'd checked…
So let's make it clearer happy
It's episodes 80 to 87 in the series, but it's episode 15 to 22 in the Season 4…

Here is a link http://www.australiantelevision.net/hbh/series4.html

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Friday, 20-Feb-15, 2:40 PM

Tina Date: Saturday, 21-Feb-15, 5:17 PM | Message # 685
Fair Dinkum

According to Lois Delaney Simon was back in Lennox Head for surfing and was over for dinner at her house. He's flying back to Sydney today. Or tomorrow...always get mixed up with the Aussie time. If we are lucky she gets a chance to take a photo before he leaves.

www.instagram.com/lotuslois/

Message edited by tinamarianne - Saturday, 21-Feb-15, 5:18 PM

ruuger Date: Saturday, 28-Feb-15, 2:35 PM | Message # 686
Cobber

I just read an interview of Ioan Gruffudd where he talks about the advice that Simon gave him when he got his own show:

TURNING to The Mentalist star Simon Baker, Castle’s Nathan Fillion and Elementary lead, Jonny Lee Miller for advice on being a US television lead, Gruffudd said he’s had to learn to have his own back.

With his wife, actor Alice Evans and their two young daughters living back in Los Angeles, while he works 16-hour days in New York, the Welsh star said it was Baker who told him to find balance.

“He said ‘just remember that you are the lead and without you there is no show, so protect yourself as much as you can and look after yourself essentially. What’s lovely is this is all happening to me as a 40-year-old who has had experience and success so that’s not weighing heavily on me. I’m enjoying the fact that I’m working and so grateful for the opportunity that’s come around again in my career.”

http://www.news.com.au/enterta....0344683

Message edited by ruuger - Saturday, 28-Feb-15, 2:37 PM

Fran Date: Monday, 04-May-15, 1:44 PM | Message # 687
Fair Dinkum

Haha!
House of Fraser ‏@houseoffraser
"Look who popped by today – Simon Baker handing out #GentlemenOnly #CasualChic @ParfumsGivenchy.. if only he was real! "

https://twitter.com/houseoffraser/status/594189707229208576

Tina Date: Monday, 04-May-15, 1:56 PM | Message # 688
Fair Dinkum

Really cool ...just ordered the new Gentlemen Only today for my Dad for Father's Day. Curious how it smells, I love the other two fragrances so I'm pretty sure I like this one, too.

Fran Date: Monday, 04-May-15, 2:24 PM | Message # 689
Fair Dinkum

Home and Away: Channel 5 announces classic episodes schedule
Famous faces from Home and Away's past will be celebrated with a series of classic episodes on 5* next month.
From May 4 onwards, 5* will be airing Home and Away: From the Bay to LA each weeknight at 6.30pm.
A final week of repeats kicks off from May 25 and will mix things up by airing one episode each for five more stars - Melissa George (Angel Parrish), Isabel Lucas (Tasha Andrews), Simon Baker (James Healy), Naomi Watts (Julie Gibson) and the late Heath Ledger (Scott Irwin),

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps....le.html

bee Date: Wednesday, 06-May-15, 1:08 PM | Message # 690
Fair Dinkum

Just bought some Givenchy Casual Chic from Boots (UK) and was also given a large Givenchy Duffle Bag for Men "with compliments of Parfums Givenchy" ABSOLUTELY FREE!! Double Whammy!!

The saleswoman (who happened to be French by the way) also said that this brand was very popular! (I didn't tell her the real reason I bought it though!) tongue

Message edited by bee - Wednesday, 06-May-15, 1:18 PM

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz