Thursday, 18-Apr-24, 8:57 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
About the Site
Lena Date: Friday, 03-May-13, 9:00 PM | Message # 16
Dinkie-Di

Congratulations Fran and thanks very much for all your work you do for this fantastic site.

Message edited by Lena - Friday, 03-May-13, 9:00 PM

bunnyt Date: Friday, 03-May-13, 10:46 PM | Message # 17
Jillaroo

biggrin Congratulations Fran!!!!..and thank you for everything!!!!!!

Fran Date: Saturday, 04-May-13, 10:05 AM | Message # 18
Fair Dinkum

Thanks guys, and well done AgentM for spotting this little landmark - I might just treat myself to something fattening to mark the occasion cake with a of course.
Although I've always thought that the quality of the membership is more important than the quantity, so thanks to all our site friends for being so lovely and for sharing my Simon fascination.

AgentM Date: Saturday, 04-May-13, 10:38 PM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

I guess PJ has just taught me well in the art of observation. lol. blink biggrin Kudos! x

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 2:01 PM | Message # 20
Bee's Knees

Congrats, Fran. I'm obviously not very observant because I can't find this statistic on the site. I've looked for it before, and assumed it wasn't available.... I guess I have to count/multiply the list of users?

Message edited by Wand6122360 - Sunday, 05-May-13, 2:05 PM

AgentM Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 2:55 PM | Message # 21
Bee's Knees

Wand, it's on the home page right at the very bottom... right where it shows who's on the site at this precise moment! biggrin

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 4:30 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

Thanks AgentM. I don't see this through my Ipad interface. Probably the good old mobile interface limitation issue striking again. I'll check it out on my PC when I get around to turning it on.

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 5:13 PM | Message # 23
Bee's Knees

I found the info. I see it when I go to 'forum' rather than 'latest news'.

Sandra Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 10:59 PM | Message # 24
Jillaroo

You do such an outstanding job, there should be 5,000 members!! Congrats!

AgentM Date: Sunday, 05-May-13, 11:07 PM | Message # 25
Bee's Knees

Yep, my bad, Wand....of course it is at the bottom of Forum! biggrin

Fran Date: Monday, 06-May-13, 1:09 PM | Message # 26
Fair Dinkum

Sandra - That's a very sweet comment, thank you. Although to be honest I wouldn't want the site to get that big - I think it would become rather impersonal and very difficult to manage.

AgentM, Wanda - You may also have noticed some site statistics on the Home Page which aren't very obvious to understand, so just in case you've wondered - the first figure (over a million) is the number of page hits since January 2011, the figures below that are daily totals reset at 8pm GMT, the number of page hits (Hits) and the number of unique visitors (Hosts).

Juney Date: Wednesday, 15-May-13, 8:16 PM | Message # 27
Bee's Knees

I must admit I missed this landmark. Congrats Fran and many thanks for all the info and chat. biggrin

Hayseed Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 2:18 PM | Message # 28
Bee's Knees

Hey Fran, first thanks for all you do in bringing us this great site. I'm sure it's a lot of work.

One thing - recently my protective software has been flashing a "Trend Micro Smart Surfing has blocked these websites" message every time I click on the site. The addy is h ttp://front.facetz.net/collect?sour... and it is listed as "dangerous". I just wanted you to be aware of it. My software is blocking it, but I didn't want it to cause you problems in any way.

Message edited by Hayseed - Friday, 30-Aug-13, 2:19 PM

Juney Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 5:21 PM | Message # 29
Bee's Knees

My software has been blocking items on this site too. I haven't tried to watch the banned bits just in case.

Tassie Date: Friday, 30-Aug-13, 6:32 PM | Message # 30
Bee's Knees

I haven't seen any messages, but I couldn't access the site for the whole of Wednesday. Life only started again when I got through on Thursday.

Forum » SITE INFO & HELP » Information, Help & Rules » About the Site (Please see Page 1 for information about the Site)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz