Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 6:56 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 18 Behind the Red Curtain (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
18 Behind the Red Curtain
Lena Date: Tuesday, 26-Mar-13, 6:15 PM | Message # 31
Dinkie-Di

Good episode, it was very fun to see J.J. LaRoche who plays Berndt Hanover and as Hayseed said also to me this scene made me think about the episode where Dr. Steiner helped Jane to solve the case.
I liked so much the the scene between Jane and the nurse where Jane offers to her donuts to have informations about Lennon and I loved when the nurse said to Jane that he makes her smile and Jane answer to the nurse: what's worth more than a smile.
I don't know what to think of Kirkland but he is even more suspicious after he killed Lennon, even if I don't think he is Red John. I guess that Kirkland could work for Red John as he presented himself to Lennon as a friend or he could be his FBI mole and maybe he asked to Lennon if he recognized him maybe because they both are Red John's friends and they had already met in the past.

Message edited by Lena - Tuesday, 26-Mar-13, 6:16 PM

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 26-Mar-13, 6:36 PM | Message # 32
Bee's Knees

what's worth more than a smile.

Especially ironic given Red John's symbol is a smiley face.

angel Date: Monday, 22-Apr-13, 9:15 PM | Message # 33
Cobber

absolutley adore this episode. It had everything. Fun, suspense, music, sadness, horror. I loved it. It was great to have the whole gang here with lovely grace back and looking fabulous. The look on Rigsby face was priceless with that big grin of his. Amazing start when watching stars arrive then the victim falling on the car. Surprised me. Loved how jane was bribing the nurse to give him info regarding jason but she said she did it cos he made her smile.

Loved jane and the 3 singers on stage when he was trying to read them. Classic jane stiring the pot. But one of the best scenes was with the lead actress who everyone refers to as mean queen the wonderful donna murphy. From when she sang that song which was so beautiful and surprise when lisbon trying to talk to her and jane was in the back listening. When he said this was the victims mother it so hit a emotional nerve. And then in dressing room when she revealed she has MS. Such a powerful scene. Beautiful.

Loved how jane planted a little lie with the dancers to find out who would stab another in the back. Rigsby so loving watching the ladies then when the fight broke out between the ladies jane left rigsby to stop it. So funny.

But the best was the adorable Laroche when jane asked a favour but you could see he was itching to get out from behind the desk. From their talk in car where laroche wanted to know how to play it and looking so nervous. Then to the sting at the end with laroche looking like alfred hitchcock to me. So funny i really really love jane a laroche together so cannot wait for 5.21. Please please heller bring laroche back as head of cbi. I adore him. I don't want him to be a RJ minion. The flashback to the murder was in a way brutal the way he killed her then his remorse that if she had not come into the room as if that justified it.

But the ending when Kirkland goes in to see jason. He says do you recognise me. Could not fathom what he meant by that. As far as we know jason knew RJ so is this a hint that kirkland is not him. I really don't know and why did he kill him. So cold made my skin crawl. Who is he? Look on janes face as he knows that something is not right with Kirkland. Brilliant episode.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 18 Behind the Red Curtain (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz