Thursday, 18-Apr-24, 11:06 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 10 Green Thumb (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
10 Green Thumb
angel Date: Thursday, 06-Mar-14, 11:50 PM | Message # 46
Cobber

Watched this twice and better 2nd time if thats possible. Loved it. Just loved all the games Jane was playing and i was so rooting for him as the FBI was being a pain in the butt. But this time Abbott always trying to put one over but never managing it was priceless and i still love abbott more and more but unlike 6.9 the Fischer character was really peeing me off with the attitude she was giving off. Liked how jane reeled her in especially with the 'the real you was on the island not here now'. I hope thats true as i did not like her in this episode and i don't usualy like to say that about regulars. So loved his stunt of escaping the FBI then leaving his name on the floor to be found. When they showed up and told him to put his hands up but typical jane carried on eating. Loved it. Kudos to the new guy Wiley. OMG he and cho what a new double act. Wiley was so sweet and innocent and so funny and the deadpan look on chos face. He likes him deffo. Scene on plane with jane and lisbon when she was angry and told him to get this case over with so she can get back to her life. Poor jane with the look on his face. The big reveal at the end was brilliant as usual and i did't figure it out. But the ending in the detention center with the socks. Oh janes reaction was so sweet and lovely. They were nice socks. Loved this episode so am on a roll with s6. Gets better and better.

Tina Date: Friday, 07-Mar-14, 9:55 AM | Message # 47
Fair Dinkum

Hopefully we "roll" into a 7th season, angel. I really think too it gets better and better.

Just read on a site yesterday that TM is likely not renewed ...I so hope they are all wrong!

JeanT Date: Friday, 07-Mar-14, 2:09 PM | Message # 48
Jillaroo

Watched Eps10 4 times now can't stop thinking about Dobby in Harry Potter when he gets given a sock. The sound of PJ voice and look he gives when he rubs them on his face. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series. Hope he gets a new outfit soon I wonder if he ever gets his suit dry cleaned? and who does his washing? teehee

Evy Date: Friday, 04-Apr-14, 9:14 AM | Message # 49
Fair Dinkum

On set :
(source adebors.tumblr)

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 10 Green Thumb (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz