Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 0:02 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 15 White as the Driven Snow (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
15 White as the Driven Snow
AgentM Date: Monday, 31-Mar-14, 8:41 AM | Message # 31
Bee's Knees

Quote June ()
Quote Evy ()I think : Haibach hacking computers... Hum... Very incredible for me and why to kill Ardiles and JJ Laroche ? What is the motive ? We haven't had any explanation. That's a shame.

Hmmm....methinks me feels a conspiracy coming along! tongue *Is that someone whistling?... Yikes! batman A hooded figure just ran past my window! surprised lol

Mossibecca Date: Monday, 31-Mar-14, 8:37 PM | Message # 32
Bee's Knees

biggrin Love it!!...I'm in....I LOVE a good conspiracy theory!! suspect

angel Date: Wednesday, 09-Apr-14, 1:16 PM | Message # 33
Cobber

This was a breathtaking episode. Fitting end to Grace n Rigsby with the door left open for them which is great if we have a finale. From start to finish i was glued to this. From the opening with conversation Rigsby said he n grace always thought that jane n lisbon get together. Then to grace and the menacing dark figure that made me jump. Loved how they had her in basement reminding me of her in Friday The 13th. Bet that was a onset joke.

Good to get whole team on this. God Mapother was absolutely brilliant in this matching Simon in acting. He was so creepy and slimey like Rigsby you wanted to punch his lights out. And kudos to Penny Peyser as his lawyer. Loved later on when she gets kicked out the car and jane puts the hat on her. Loved Abbott rallying the troops and Wylie trying to get a word in. The look on Abbott face. The man can kill you with a stare. Love him. Fischer also on the case trying to help all. Poor girl when she said she believed grace dead and Rigsby walks in.

Kudos to Amanda n Owain for brilliant performances. Grace trying to escape and getting caught by equaly evil sister haibach. Loved the sting where rigsby takes Haiback hostage and then janes reveals himself as the driver. What a smile. Also loved jane on couch looking at Rigsby and then going into interogation and threatening Haibach telling You Should Be More Afraid Of Me, remember i don't care anymore.

So the game is afoot. When they finaly find grace you did wonder what happened when rigsby got shot that if he was going to die. But when Haibach took jane outside and was going to chop his hand off i was wondering when jane was pleading was he just stalling as i know jane can get bit scared but considering what he as done it was a bit overboard so think he was. But when Rigsby jumped out and shot him that made me jump also.

But the end scene with the gang in hospital was so lovely and sad at the same time. I do hope we get a proper end with all back again. Fitting end and a fantastic episode. Great acting all round by all.

sylvia5993 Date: Thursday, 10-Apr-14, 4:55 PM | Message # 34
Bee's Knees

I know a lot of people were thinking that no way was Haibach or his sister capable of conspiracy and advanced hacking, but there is also the famous list of Blakers that was not mentioned and maybe they are the ones behind the scene continuing their revenge agenda.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 15 White as the Driven Snow (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz