Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 1:16 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 15 White as the Driven Snow (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
15 White as the Driven Snow
Evy Date: Tuesday, 07-Jan-14, 8:02 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

6.15 “White as the Driven Snow” Press Release

JANE AND RIGSBY RACE TO SAVE VAN PELT FROM THE KILLER WHO IS HUNTING FORMER CBI MEMBERS, ON “THE MENTALIST,” SUNDAY, MARCH 23

“White as the Driven Snow” - Grace is kidnapped by the killer who has been hunting former CBI members, but when the prime suspect appears to have an airtight alibi, Jane must rely on all his skills to locate her before time runs out, on THE MENTALIST, Sunday, March 23 (10:00–11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: Can Jane & Rigsby save Van Pelt before a killer takes his revenge? #TheMentalist #CBS 3/23 10pm http://bit.ly/OXUgWK

SERIES REGULARS

Simon Baker (Patrick Jane)
Robin Tunney (Teresa Lisbon)
Tim Kang (Kimball Cho)
Owain Yeoman (Wayne Rigsby)
Amanda Righetti (Grace Van Pelt)
Rockmond Dunbar (FBI Agent Dennis Abbott)
Emily Swallow (Kim Fischer)

RECURRING CAST

Joe Adler (Wiley)
William Mapother (Richard Haibach)
Lisa Darr (Hazel Haibach)
Penny Peyser (Laura Dubin)
Stephanie Cleough (Waitress)
Derek Dinniene (Ben Rigsby)

WRITTEN BY : Eoghan Mahony
DIRECTED BY : Chris Long

Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 05-Mar-14, 0:20 AM

kul65 Date: Wednesday, 05-Mar-14, 11:40 AM | Message # 2
Cobber

Wow. I wonder who the killer could be...? rolleyes

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 05-Mar-14, 5:43 PM | Message # 3
Bee's Knees

Gawd, I hope they don't leave poor Rigsby in Jane's shoes. Surely not.

Tina Date: Thursday, 06-Mar-14, 9:58 AM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

I really really hope nothing happens to Wayne or Grace! It would make it really hard to watch the DVDs, knowing that ...

Hopefully Bruno is not that cruel with the fans, I think it wouldn't be good for the show.

syriana13 Date: Friday, 14-Mar-14, 2:24 AM | Message # 5
Dinkie-Di

Just saw this on tumblr
http://myblueheaven-simon.tumblr.com/post....5-white
"Simon Baker and Owain Yeoman onset of 6.15 “White as the Driven Snow”
This place looks like the one Amanda tweeted about before x so maybe it’s where she’s kept"
Amanda's photo instagram.com/p/jQdqRMOnvH

Message edited by syriana13 - Friday, 14-Mar-14, 2:25 AM

Tina Date: Friday, 14-Mar-14, 9:46 AM | Message # 6
Fair Dinkum

Is there really snow? Where did they shoot this? Or is it fake snow.

It's just all a bit sad now... I don't think I watch TM on the weekend ...I'd rather go on watching me through my The Guardian DVDs. And I will do a lot of knitting. I always do that when I'm sad or upset.

Fran Date: Friday, 14-Mar-14, 11:48 AM | Message # 7
Fair Dinkum

Quote tinamarianne ()
Is there really snow? Where did they shoot this? Or is it fake snow.

Fake snow, Amanda's tweet & photo while filming:
Oh the thrills of filmmaking. #thementalist S6 #moviemagic #itwas86degreestoday http://instagram.com/p/jQdqRMOnvH/
https://twitter.com/AmandaERighetti/status/424041603221979136

[By the way, I think Alejandra (‏@Aleee_O) originally found the photo with Simon, so thanks to her]

Tina Date: Friday, 14-Mar-14, 12:11 PM | Message # 8
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Fran. I thought so that they don't travel to an area with snow. Would have been a long trip.
Looking forward to this episode. A whole new thing, PJ in the snow, even if it's fake snow smile

Hayseed Date: Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 6:17 AM | Message # 9
Bee's Knees

These sneak peeks make me a little weak in the knees. Angry Jane is...Shew Lawdy!!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....24.html

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 11:21 AM | Message # 10
Bee's Knees

At last......emotion from Jane.....I was beginning to wonder if he had been abducted by the aliens!!...

bee Date: Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 11:44 AM | Message # 11
Fair Dinkum

I agree Mossibecca, caring Jane is back, I was beginning to lose hope. He has seemed "out of sorts" lately, distancing himself, especially from Lisbon. I'm surmising it's because of the new job, new surroundings that are cold and sterile and new bosses that have to be obeyed, and the fact that he doesn't really have a choice but to be there. It's great to see the old team back, shame it's not to last long though and I hope nothing untoward happens to Grace... that would be just too cruel! I shall miss the old CBI team, they became more than just a good working team...they became firm friends and more importantly Jane's "new family". sad

Message edited by bee - Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 11:56 AM

Evy Date: Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 9:19 PM | Message # 12
Fair Dinkum

New sneek peak :

http://www.tvguide.com/News....37.aspx

Message edited by Evy - Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 9:20 PM

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 20-Mar-14, 9:29 PM | Message # 13
Bee's Knees

He is playing a game....now is it him or is there someone behind it all pulling his strings??

Evy Date: Saturday, 22-Mar-14, 6:13 PM | Message # 14
Fair Dinkum

The Mentalist Insider's Blog: "White As The Driven Snow"

Writer Eoghan Mahony explains why we should not miss this episode !

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_mentalist/news/1002180/

The link doesn't work ! There are only the commentaries of the bloggers !

I found another link http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?....k&gl=fr

To be sure I post the text of Eoghan Mahony' article :

White as the Driven Snow" was a hard episode to write and shoot, but it was an exciting one! And in the end, it may be my favorite in all the six years I worked on the show. There's no body on the floor at the beginning of the episode, instead Grace Van Pelt, a beloved core character, has been taken and the rest of the team is desperately racing to find her. We're in scary territory here, but hopefully in a good and exciting way!

All of us in the writer's room are hyper-aware that a great part of the success of a show like the Mentalist is built on the bonds formed between the audience and the characters, and we're conscious of the responsibility we have to honor that. Writing an episode where I put some of your favorite characters (and ours!) in extreme jeopardy definitely gave me a few sleepless nights, but I hope that you all enjoy the end result.

Getting into production was a great relief, because I always know that our incredible cast and crew will transform whatever is on the page into something truly magical. This episode I felt extra lucky, because Chris Long was directing, and if you've been watching the show at all over the last six years, you know that if Chris Long directed the episode, it's going to be a good one (not that they aren't all good, but let's face it, he brings a little extra). He's a guy who comes up with great new ways of telling the story both large and small. My favorite in this episode was when he looked at me early on in the process and said, "I've got an idea that'll really make this episode look different from anything we done before." And he wasn't kidding! I don't want to spoil the surprise, but when you've watched, I think you'll agree that he came up with a location that really makes you go 'wow!.

Finally, I want to draw your attention to the performances given by Owain Yoeman and Amanda Righetti. This was an episode that demanded a great deal from them, emotionally and physically, and they rose to the challenge. I have been constantly amazed over the past six years by the work that our actors do and in this episode they all brought it. Simon and Robin are in top form as always, and our new cast members have jumped in with amazing enthusiasm. I hope you all enjoy the episode as much as we enjoyed making it.

- Writer Eoghan Mahony

Message edited by Evy - Sunday, 23-Mar-14, 1:29 PM

PJaneloke Date: Sunday, 23-Mar-14, 3:20 AM | Message # 15
Surfie

Very strange! I can't see Eoghan Mahony's article but can read all the comments.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 15 White as the Driven Snow (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz