Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 9:48 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 16 Violets (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
16 Violets
sylvia5993 Date: Thursday, 03-Apr-14, 4:49 PM | Message # 61
Bee's Knees

I'm with you Agent M. Jane and Lisbon are friends and to take it to the next level is often devastating. They both can find their perfect mates or not, and be happy with their life. After all, Jane will always be mourning Angela and Charlotte, and possibly comparing his great love with any other woman might never feel right.

AgentM Date: Thursday, 03-Apr-14, 6:54 PM | Message # 62
Bee's Knees

Thanks Sylvia! Was beginning to get a bit lonely out here on my own! tongue biggrin

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 15-Apr-14, 11:41 AM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Very good review of "Violets" by… Bloomingviolet on Reviewbrain's Blog:

http://reviewbrain.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/mentalist-violets-review/

angel Date: Wednesday, 16-Apr-14, 3:52 PM | Message # 64
Cobber

Wow this was a full on episode i was out of breath. Right from the start fabulous robbery. Dramatic. Then at fbi jane butts in with pike n wife and says 'welcome to the fishbowl'. First impressions Pike is a nice guy but it was way too fast with this attraction. I know love at first site but wow it was like 1 sec in. It will be interesting but i got annoyed that while they are trying to run a sting he keeps asking about Lisbon personal life which is very unprofessional considering he was desperate to catch these guys as it ended up as murder. But that was only little irk. I liked how pike was quick to have jane come in and help which was nice as some agents get their noses stuck up. He was open to whatever jane had to offer. I found him and riley so cute at the computer watching the scam. They seemed to hit it off real quick. What is it with this guy that everything is so quick. To start LOVED Abbott part roping guy in. That was very well played. Then Fischer wowzer she was awesome as the vamp. Then omg lisbon at the door. Had laugh jane was right she was really overboard in the eyeing up the robber. Her excuse was she can't breath in the dress. Jane may i say was so camp. I know odd but i found it funny that these 2 were a couple as he was so camp. But i loved it. Wylie oh i want to hug him he is so adorable. From handing out janes instructions to the team and his little quips on computer. To the little cameo as taxi driver. Cho my main man. What a hardnose which was not hard for him at all. Brilliant. But i was so happy when the real bad guy the boss of it all Charles Mesure was on. He is a fave actor of mine and though born in england he is a aussie and i watched everything of his. So spine tingling watching him and simon head to head in this episode. Helps that 2 gorgeous aussies together as well. Loved the brass band touch at the end and song Yellow Rose Of Texas which was supposed to make him feel of home so he goes to where all the stolen art is. Clever. Great operation and great team performance by all. Yes the ending which came out of the blue was sad but not as bad as people made out. Yes he joked and told pike and lisbon' You kids go off and have fun' was genuine from him. Bit sombre but i think sadness was more that he was alone in the end after a big case and he really wanted company. He doesn't want to be alone anymore and was open to be with the team like when the guys went out for drinks in 6.15. But now that he wants it it wasn't there and he was left alone with no one. And yes also it will get him thinking about what will happen if lisbon n pike get serious. So this will be when jane will be looking at long term now unlike before

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 16 Violets (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz