Tuesday, 16-Apr-24, 12:16 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 20 Il Tavolo Bianco (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
20 Il Tavolo Bianco
Evy Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 9:16 AM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

2 BTS may be in 6x20 ??
source starbucci’s Instagram

Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 12:31 PM

amanda Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 10:04 AM | Message # 17
Cobber

It's always nice to see them on set whatever the episode and discover behind the scenes ! biggrin

Fran Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 12:04 PM | Message # 18
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Evy, yes its 6.20 - 'Jane Lisbon & Cho go for a ride' & 'Jane Lisbon & Cho on the case'

Having watched 6.19, I think these onset pics are probably from that ep.

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 12-Mar-14, 4:20 PM | Message # 19
Bee's Knees

Jane and Lisbon in the Silver Sovereign!!!!!!!!!

Hayseed Date: Friday, 11-Apr-14, 11:31 PM | Message # 20
Bee's Knees

Holy shit, people. This one is going to kill me dead.

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....lo.html

“Il Tavolo Bianco” – Jane’s freedom is at stake when a grand jury is empanelled to decide if he should be tried for the murder of Red John. Meanwhile, Lisbon tries to find out how Jane feels about the possibility of her leaving Austin with Agent Pike, and Cho and Abbott follow new leads in the human smuggling ring they recently uncovered, on THE MENTALIST, Sunday, May 4 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Message edited by Hayseed - Friday, 11-Apr-14, 11:34 PM

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 11-Apr-14, 11:40 PM | Message # 21
Fair Dinkum

Quote Hayseed ()
Holy shit, people. This one is going to kill me dead.

likewise yes

bee Date: Friday, 11-Apr-14, 11:45 PM | Message # 22
Fair Dinkum

If Jane does face another trial and for some strange reason he's found "Not Guilty" does that mean he won't have to serve 5 years with FBI? confused

Wand6122360 Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 0:12 AM | Message # 23
Bee's Knees

I'm hoping that the point of this torture is that Jane will find out how much people care for him.

Hayseed Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 0:45 AM | Message # 24
Bee's Knees

I'm with you, Wand6122360.

I'm going to be so wrung out by the end of this season nary a drop of emotion will be left.

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 2:33 AM | Message # 25
Fair Dinkum

Perhaps Lisbon will realise that Jane risks to spend the rest of his life in jail - or even death sentence - because he came back to the US only to be close to her? So she will reconsider leaving him?

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 2:35 AM

Tina Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 8:50 AM | Message # 26
Fair Dinkum

What about the promise of Abbott that all charges are dropped? Didn't they agree to ALL of Jane's terms?
Anyway, sounds like a brilliant episode and very emotional. This season is so good!

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 2:07 PM | Message # 27
Fair Dinkum

Quote tinamarianne ()
What about the promise of Abbott that all charges are dropped?

I was asking myself the same thing. Jane must have really pissed off the FBI. Or the list he was threatening Abbott with may have backfired on him? Because is this list real? We haven't heard anything regarding the encrypted data in Bertram's USB storage device.

As I don't know American common Law, I made a few research and found this (may be useful of course only for those like me):
Trial juries decide whether a defendent is guilty or not guilty of a crime. A grand jury listens to evidence and decides if someone should be charged with a crime. Thus the grand jury determines probable cause, not "guilt" or "innocence".
According to the American Bar Association:
Since the role of the grand jury is only to determine probable cause, there is no need for the jury to hear all the evidence, or even conflicting evidence. It is left to the good faith of the prosecutor to present conflicting evidence.

Maybe the prosecutor is also a "friend" of RJ?
A very promising synoposis indeed!

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 12-Apr-14, 6:34 PM | Message # 28
Bee's Knees

Abbott has been quite amused by Jane's antics and way of solving crime and he seems to be enjoying his job more since Jane came along, so I doubt that he reneged on his promise of full immunity, I'm still wondering about the conversation with the young friend on the island as he was leaving with Abbott, is something coming about from that direction. I'm sure the Blake assoc. has something to do with Jane being brought before a Grand Jury to determine if he should be charged with murder.

Wand6122360 Date: Sunday, 04-May-14, 2:06 PM | Message # 29
Bee's Knees

I like the way this site describes episode 20 and on. It calms my overwrought nerves. I think it's accurate because it's consistent with other spoilers.

http://cartermatt.com/119062....er-club

Wand6122360 Date: Monday, 05-May-14, 2:14 AM | Message # 30
Bee's Knees

It was a good episode with a beautiful ending. I have no idea how I'm going to survive until the season finale. I would pay money to watch the last 2 episodes right now.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 20 Il Tavolo Bianco (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz