The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Campaigns for Season 7
Tina Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 9:44 AM | Message # 16
Fair Dinkum

Maybe it doesn't impress CBS, but it means a lot. There are so many fans out there, and it feels good to know that. And I think it's also nice for anybody involved in TM, to know how much they are loved.

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 4:55 PM | Message # 17
Bee's Knees

Today's (March 25 3 pm EST) phrase to be included is:

#WeStandforTheMentalist

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 6:24 PM | Message # 18
Bee's Knees

I don't have a twitter account and if it doesn't impress CBS.....I can only say it impresses the heck out of me....all those people pulling together for a common cause...if this keeps up I may have to succumb and open an account and join in!! Well done everyone

bee Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 6:39 PM | Message # 19
Fair Dinkum

For us outside the USA who can't contribute to the ratings it helps to know that at least we are doing something while letting the "powers that be" and of course cast and crew, know how much we love the show and want it to continue. Whether it makes a difference or not it makes me feel better. Does that make sense? blink

Tina Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 6:53 PM | Message # 20
Fair Dinkum

Mossibecca, I was thinking about it too, opening a twitter account. I'm absolutely not the twitter type. It's just not my thing. But if it would help ...thinking about it....

bee, yes, it makes sense! It means so much to me too that the fans are doing so much. It makes me feel sooo good when they trend one of the TM words!

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 7:18 PM | Message # 21
Bee's Knees

Twitter is not a great way to communicate with friends if you have a lot to say. It's nearly impossible to have a serious discussion. So much is lost when you can only use 140 characters. However, it can be fun for something like this, and has the advantage of being instantaneous communication.

An awful lot of people use twitter to tweet to celebrities, not really because they want a discussion, but just to say they got a "tweet", like a notch in the belt. It can get pretty disgusting, and sometimes there are scary sounding people out there. If I were famous, I don't know that I'd want that.

That said, it can be fun to hear actors/other famous people's comments straight from the horses mouth, and it gives them a way to communicate with the public without being beholding to the spin and interpretation of the press, which often is a good thing.

Different strokes and all.

Mossibecca Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 9:36 PM | Message # 22
Bee's Knees

@Hayseed....have you read some of the comments on instagram.......instant curly hair!!!!...there are some seriously weird people!! cry

I am thinking of a twitter account just for this really.....See Simon?????....how much you have changed our lives??? wacko

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 25-Mar-14, 11:01 PM | Message # 23
Bee's Knees

A lot of those instagram comments make me a'skeert! LOL

Run away, Simon, run away!

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Wednesday, 26-Mar-14, 8:44 AM | Message # 24
True Blue

here´s a link to another campaign from savementalist
called "hop into a hug in a cup":

http://savementalist.tumblr.com/post....as-been

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Wednesday, 26-Mar-14, 8:45 AM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 27-Mar-14, 8:44 AM | Message # 25
True Blue

Today´s trend:
#TheMentalistCast

Tina Date: Thursday, 27-Mar-14, 9:57 AM | Message # 26
Fair Dinkum

BBB, thanks for the link to the "hop into a hug in a cup" campaign. I think I might join this. Maybe I'll crochet a frog and a cup and send it to CBS ...
thinking about it...

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 27-Mar-14, 2:20 PM | Message # 27
Bee's Knees

Tinamarianne....that sounds BRILLIANT...I would love to see it if you do make it... biggrin

Tina Date: Thursday, 27-Mar-14, 3:27 PM | Message # 28
Fair Dinkum

I will post a photo on my instagram site as soon as it's finished.

The saucer is already done, now I'm working on the cup, turqoise of course and the same size as PJ's cup. And I already have an imagination of my frog I chrochet...
nothing special. It's just a statement for CBS.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 28-Mar-14, 5:06 PM | Message # 29
Bee's Knees

If you have time today and you want a Season 7, please help us trend on twitter for an hour at 3 pm EST today. The trending words are:

Patrick Jane

Can't get much better than that, can we? LOL

Hayseed Date: Saturday, 29-Mar-14, 9:03 PM | Message # 30
Bee's Knees

Today's tweet is

The Mentalist CBS

It's right now, if you can help. For one hour.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz