The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Campaigns for Season 7
DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 16-May-14, 6:45 PM | Message # 151
Fair Dinkum

I'm impressed with the knowledge about the TV world here, because, frankly, before being on this forum, I knew absolutely peanuts about the wild life of TV series…
So, thank you happy

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 16-May-14, 10:52 PM | Message # 152
Fair Dinkum

Hey, no bragging but…
The Mentalist most popular show on Spoilertv, may 16th:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2014....ter&m=1

258pce Date: Saturday, 17-May-14, 6:22 AM | Message # 153
Cobber

Fran and Peithon, thanks for correcting my error about Gotham. I had totally forgotten about The Advocates. Hmmmmm--sounds like grounds for some kind of simmering animosities after all.

Fran Date: Sunday, 18-May-14, 10:51 AM | Message # 154
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Peithon for the info about The Advocates. I'd never have thought CBS would have to pay penalties for not picking up a pilot, I guess there was some sort of contract which they breached. It does sound like that might have created some ill-feeling.

I was also interested that you say CBS are trying to get a share of the back-end for bought-in shows. I can understand them wanting to do that, but I would have thought they would only succeed in getting that sort of deal for shows which other networks aren't interested in. If that means all the good shows go elsewhere, it doesn't seem like a good strategy, but maybe it will end up with all the networks needing to get a share of the back-end in order to be profitable.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz